• ベストアンサー

英語得意な方へ。英語に翻訳をお願いします

「あなたがいつもやっていることと、私が今やっていうこと、なにが違うの?」 を英訳してみました。(相手に自分のやり方で特に問題はないですよねと確認するニュアンスです) Please let me know what the difference between what you are always doing and What I'm doing now? もし、間違っている、ネイティブならこう言うなど、英語が堪能な方がいらっしゃいましたらご指導ください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

Please let me know what the difference between what you are always doing and What I'm doing now? これで問題ないと思いますよ。 日本語で何を言いたいのかをニュアンスも含めて伝えようと思うと、この場合"you are always doing"を良い意味で言っているのか、悪い意味で言っているのか、どちらでもないのか。そのことを相手もあらかじめわかっているかどうかによります。 Please let me know what the difference between what you are always doing and What I'm doing now? 悪い意味で言っているとしたら、上の例もそうですが、大抵の言い方をしても日本語では、 「あなたもいつもやっているじゃないか?私がやっていることと何が違うの?」 良い意味で言っているとしたら、 「あなたがいつもやっているようにやっているつもりなんだけど、どこか違う?」 -GOUF-さんの文だとpleaseがついている分だけ、慇懃無礼に聞こえるかも知れません。 と言うような意味に聞こえます。 例えば、後者の場合、 Am I doing right just as you are doing every time? 前者だったら、 What's wrong with me for doing this. I thought you are always doing the same. Aren't you. ただ、英語のネイティブは非ネイティブが微妙なニュアンスを伝えられないこともわかっているので、あまり気にしないことも多いです。

-GOUF-
質問者

お礼

ご回答いただきありがとうございます。どちらのニュアンスでも通じるとのことなので安心しました。逆の意味で取られた場合は92128bwsdさんの例文を活用させていただきます。大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Let me know what you prefer me to do. Might be easier for now to just refund you so you could buy what you want, what do you think? Also let me know how much postage was to return the drivers to me.

• 英語が得意な方英語に翻訳して下さい_(>_<)_

what are you doing?に 『さっき病院でインフルエンザの予防ワクチンして、今車でショッピングしに行く。』は英語でなんといいますか?教えてくださいm(_ _)m

• 英語

What do you think they are doing now? で、何を言っているかわ分かりますが、 英作になると分かりません。 What are they doing do you think?とか、 Do you think what they are doing? とかになってしまいます... なので文法的に解説してください。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 Would you sell me the lens for the 225.15 and you pay the shipping?I would buy now. let me know. Thank you よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳

翻訳をお願いします。 --------------------- 私はとても悲しい。 あなたは今日が私たちの記念日だという事を知らない。 私たちが付き合ってから4ヵ月経ちました。 でもあなたにとってそれは重要じゃない。 私はあなたがもう私を愛してない事をわかっています。 最近ずっとその事を考えていました。 私に教えて。 あなたに何が起きたの? --------------------- ちなみに自分で考えた文は これです… I'm so sad. You don't know that today is anniversary of us. We are completed 4 month. But, it isn't important for you. I understand you don't love me now. I was thinking about that recently. Please teach to me What happened to you? 英語がお得意な方お願いします……!

• 英語できるかた。。お願いします。

昨日、私が好意を抱いている男の子(アメリカ人)とメールのやりとりをしました。(彼)how are you? i'm not too good. cause i hurt a close friend cause i cant love her. i love her with all my heart but i am not in love with her..do you know the difference between the two? i already told her how i feel and she will not date me. so now i feel alone.. i dont deserve love at all..not from anybody..ときたのですが。。。 彼とはほぼ毎日メールしています、彼からhow are you?や are you doing anything tonight?のようなフレーズからメールが始まる感じです。デートにも誘われました。。 彼は私に何を求めているのか、何と言ってほしいのでしょう??。。。困ってます。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

あなたの注文内容を教えてください。ということでしょうか? Please let me know what you would like to order. Will we be shipping to Japan or a forwarder her in the states?

• 翻訳お願い致します。

I will email over your invoice now. Please confirm once you have received the invoice and let me know if anything needs amending.