• 締切済み

日本語に訳してください

alqaadimの回答

• alqaadim
  • ベストアンサー率67% (39/58)
回答No.1

「今日の仕事、忙しかった?」 という意味になります。 しかし、普通は「Were you busy at work today?」などと聞くような気がします。ちょっと翻訳した文章を読んでいるような、違和感アリです。

関連するQ&A

• この英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Here is my mother's birthday cake! I saved you a piece! I had a very busy day today. I was running around. I would've spoke to you sooner but there was so But I'm here now! What have I missed so far? よろしくお願いします。

• How are you?に対して

英語が苦手なので外国人と会話する際にHow are you?と聞かれるといつも I'm fine thank you , and you? とばかり答えてしまいます。 本当は「今日は仕事が忙しくてクタクタです」と言いたいのですが何と言えばよいでしょうか? I'm tired because today was busy for work. こんな表現でよいのでしょうか? あと、今日はどうだった?と聞かれたときに、特に忙しく無かった日は何と答えればよいのでしょうか? Today was easy day.Nowadays I'm not busy for my work. こんな表現でよいのでしょうか? ご指摘よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語にしてください。( ^_^)

hello again. whoa, i had a pretty exhausting day today. all the classes were just filled with genki kids and i was tired when it was all over. how about you? how is work going? thank god we made it to wednesday! よろしくお願いします( ^_^)

• 日本語にしてください。

日本語にしてください。 よろしくお願いします。 In today's class, I learned everyone had his or her opinions. I thought each one was right and it was very important to exchange our own opinions through discussion. Different opinions helped me to find a new way of thinking.

• 至急。英語について。

How's your week?に 『いつも通りだよ。仕事が忙しかった』と言われたのですが、 It was okay. I had been busy for work.←おかしくないでしょうか?

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (17) The priests who performed Tut's funeral had poured sacred oils over the mummy and the coffin. The oils glued the two together. Carter tried to loosen the resin by warming it in the hot desert sun, but it was no use. Tut was stuck. They called in a professor of anatomy to perform the examination on Tut's remains. The professor sliced away the linen wrappings only to find that it wasn't just the wrappings stuck to the coffin. The body was stuck, too. First the professor tried to chisel away the body, and when that didn't work, he tried heated knives. Finally, he hacked the torso in half and removed the body by sections. How much would we have been able to learn using today's scientific methods had the body not been so brutally handled? (18) The arm and leg bones pulled from their joints allowed the professor to calculate King Tut's age. He was about 18 years old when he died. He was thin, and five feet six inches all. Cause of death was never bonsidered.

• 大至急日本語訳お願いします(;_;)

▽vivid reeding new edition▽ 題名→A Run for Women’s Equality ここからお願いします(;_;) People today would think that Hitomi was free from any concerns and was on her way to success. On the contrary, she was severely criticized. In those days people had a prejudice against women who did sports. 大至急 お願いします(´;ω;`)

• 日本語に訳して下さい!!

no, but I think it was unfair to me not to say anything^^' no? so you can have less thoughts today.... ...although, I still think I didn't deserve the silence ^^' because writing and knowing you read....but not getting an answer, like yesterday (still today here) is really painful.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Michael Mulford's father Mark survived the battle as a teenager aboard the HMS Malaya, which was hit eight times with the loss of more than 60 men. Mr Mulford said his father, then 19, had watched as the bodies were sewn into hammocks and released over the side. He told the BBC: "I can't really imagine it because what he ever said about it was absolutely nothing - which speaks volumes for the horror of raw naval warfare. "This was duty, this was service, but whatever else, it was nothing you could talk about at the dinner table. It was not something to regale the grandchildren with. It was long ago, it was dreadful but it had to be done and was done." Mr Mulford added: "Today is a day for peace and reconciliation."

• 日本語に訳して下さい!

there are some days when we can't talk, because you are busy maybe. Right? I was wondering if, those days, before you go to bed, you can leave me a message, just to know if you had a good day and feel good XD よろしくお願いします!!