• ベストアンサー

overrideの意味

Direct access announcements are sent to all areas of the customer and override all announcements. ここで使われてるoverrideの意味って優先する???ですか?? いろんな意味があるので、、 解説お願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Oubli
  • ベストアンサー率31% (744/2384)
回答No.2

優先するです。今までの通知と矛盾するところがあるかもしれないが、その場合こちらが優先されるということです。法律的に有効かどうかは別の話です。

yukayuka272
質問者

補足

回答してくださりありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• utun01
  • ベストアンサー率40% (110/270)
回答No.1

windowsのdirect accessの話であればまんま上書きでいいような気がしますが、どういうシチュエーションでの文でしょうか? ついでに前後の文もあれば、的確な回答が得られやすいかと思います。

yukayuka272
質問者

お礼

気になる記事があってそこから引用しました、わざわざ回答ありがとうございます!!

yukayuka272
質問者

補足

ウインドウズの記事ではないです。他機械の説明文です

関連するQ&A

• overrideの意味

When my (now adult) son was a teenager, my husband allowed him to have girls stay in his room, yet he would throw a fit if his sister (the mother of these girls we are talking about) even had a boy over watching a movie. He would actually call her derogatory names. Now we have a 16-year-old son, whom he lets do whatever he wants. I'm the only disciplinarian for him, but even then, my husband will override me. ここでのoverrideはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

The basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. You've got to be the right kind of person and do the right thing in order to have balanced success in all areas of life. Once we've reestablished the fact that good foundational qualities are the successful beginning of all car. この文のThe basic point is that you've got to be before you can do, and do before you can have. はどんな意味になるのでしょうか?教えてください、よろしくお願いします。

• 文法的解釈をお願いします。

2文あるのですが、 (1)without notice being provided to the investigator. なぜ、without notice provided to the investigator.では、いけないのでしょうか? (2)So are large areas of the atmosphere and the oceans, both of which are at work all the time, cooling and warming, drying and moistening the land surfaces of the earth. So are の部分が文法的にわかりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• i'sとt'sの意味がわかりません

マイナースポーツ選手の契約についてのエージェントの働きを皮肉まじりに解説しているのですが、この部分(the i's are dotted and t's are crossed in the contracts)の意味がわかりません。 Their agents are working diligently to make sure they're getting paid the maximum amount of money from sponsors. They also make sure all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed in the contracts to protect them and their interests. ぜひアドバイスお願い致します。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’m good friends with a recently married couple, “Mary” and “Mike.” They are great separately, but they have a tumultuous relationship that makes all of our mutual friends uncomfortable—they bicker constantly and put each other down in front of friends (we are all in our 30s and not prone to drama). not prone to dramaはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• labの意味

I am of average weight and height, and all of my labs are normal. labはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 動名詞の意味上の主語 現在分詞

College classes in all areas of study are likely to involve some type of cooperative learning,from peer editing of thesis statements and review of essays in writing courses to long-term group projects in the sciences. 上記の文章でfrom peer editingの部分なんですが、peerは動名詞の意味上の主語か、editingは動名詞ではなく現在分詞なのかどっちでしょうか?

• 文法と意味の解釈 I rejoined…

以下の文章に関する質問です。 I rejoice also in your advocation of the Indian rights. & concur in all your sentiments in their favor ... I wish that was the only blot in our moral history, and that no other race *had higher charges to bring against us. I am not apt to despair; yet* I see not how we are to disengage ourselves from that deplorable entanglement, we have the wolf by the ears and feel the danger of either holding or letting him loose. I shall not live to see it but those who come after us will be wiser than we are, for light is spreading and man improving. to that advancement I look, and to the dispensations of an all-wise and all-powerful providence to devise the means of effecting what is right. 1. no other race *had higher charges to bring against us.の理解ができないです。 「他のどの人種も我々にもたらすより大きな非難を持っていないことを願う。」→ 「我々にもたらされるべき最大の非難は、私たちだけが有していることを願う。」 理解が合っているか解釈チェック宜しくお願いします。 2. I see not how we are to disengage ourselves from that deplorable entanglement のnot が理解できないです。 意味的には、 I don’t see how we are to disengage ourselves from that deplorable entanglementだと思うのですが、 このnotの位置がなぜこのようになっているのか理解したいです。 解説宜しくお願いします。 3. to that advancement I look, and to the dispensations of an all-wise and all-powerful providence to devise the means of effecting what is right.の文法解釈と意味が分からないです。 to that advancement I lookは倒置しているように思いますが、なぜ倒置しているのか理解したいです。 *to the dispensations of an all-wise and all-powerful providence *to devise the means of effecting what is right. 全体的な文法構造がわからないです。 特にtoがなにと関連しているのか分からないです。lookと関係している?と感じましたが、カンマでちゃんと区切られているので、分からないです。解説宜しくお願いします。

• この意味を教えてください

1) A copy of your Business License and/or Tax ID Number ビジネスライセンスと税金ナンバーってなんでしょうか? 2) A signed letter stating all products purchased from ショップ名 are for resell only. これはどういった手紙を送ってくださいという意味合いでしょうか? Send your materials and contact information to: ここのmaterialsは材料と訳されてしまうのですが一体どういう意味でしょうか

• Time and place, so a...

Time and place, so all-important to the documentary picture maker, are of less interest to these cameramen. so all-importantが分かりません。soとallについて解説してくださいません か。