Experience the Richness of Australia's Natural Environment

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the richness of Australia's natural environment.
  • Even in cities like Sydney, you can find extraordinary fragments of the original environment that are easily accessible.
  • Learn about the meaning behind the phrase 'extraordinary fragments of ... easy to access'.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味

次はオーストラリアの自然環境について書かれた英文ですが、最後の extraordinary fragments of ... easy to accessの箇所がいまいち意味がつかめません。どなたかわかる方教えてください。 If you are visiting Australia for a short time, you don’t have to go far to experience some of the richness of the environment. Even places like Sydney have preserved extraordinary fragments of their original environment that are relatively easy to access.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • takochann2
  • ベストアンサー率36% (2008/5531)
回答No.2

日本語として若干違和感が残りますが、原文の意味を残せば 「並外れた自然の一部が保たれている」 日本語風にすれば、 「素晴らしい自然の断片が残されている」 と言ったところでしょうか、 extraordinary fragmentがどのようにextraordinaryなのかで訳が変わってくると思いますが、おそらくほかの都市と比べてという意味で、original enviromentに比べてという意味ではないと思います。後者なら普通を超えた自然(=自然じゃない)という文意から矛盾した言葉になりますから。

その他の回答 (1)

• hiro_1116
  • ベストアンサー率30% (2340/7578)
回答No.1

シドニーのような場所でも、元の環境の素晴らしい断片が保存されており、比較的容易にアクセスすることができます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。安い買い物なんですが送料が高くて困っています。その事を相手に相談していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 These prices are without duties and taxes which you will need to pay upon the arrival of your goods there. Also, these prices are approximate because 運送会社require the exact dimensions and the exact weights of each carton and I cannot give it to them now as like I told you we have boxes of different dimensions and also the weight will be different. So these prices will definitely change but I can only tell you the exact amount when your order is packed. The £545 is for sea freight, but you need to have a minimum of 10 cartons to be able to have it shipped by sea. This amount also excludes your taxes which you will have to pay there. I hope this is clearer, let me know please if you have any more questions.

• haveの意味について

You have learned that English is easy. という文章がありました。 「あなたは、英語は簡単だということを知った」 みたいな意味になりますよね。 しかしこれ、haveをつける意味がわかりません。 haveは「○○を持つ」というくらいの 意味しか私は知らないのですが、 この文章は単に You learned Egnlish is easy. ではいけないのでしょうか。 「have that」がつく意味について 教えてほしいです。 参考までに、実は私が疑問に思った 原文はこんなに短くなくて、 You have learned that everything man creates or acquires, begins in the form of desire, that desire is taken on the first lap of its journey, from the abstract to the concrete, into the workshop of the imagination, where plans for its transition are created and organized. です。 ご教授頂けると嬉しいです。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

Where there are jam ups, then you will need to lay on hands.* You can do this directly, or it would be best to have the group to this directly. You will sense more intelligence -★ more space involved in the perception of the individual.★ lay on hands とは手を貸すという意味なんでしょうか? ★~★の意味がよくわからないのですが、どなたかお教えいただけませんか?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。サイズ感がわからないので人物が持っている画像はありませんか?と質問しました。返事きたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do not have access to Becky's drop box unfortunately. The photos with models that we have and that we could give you are quite old and showing our old stock. Would you be interested in these? We also have photos sent by our bloggers that agreed to have them used by 3rd parties if you'd be interested, and photos of celebrities wearing our AAA if you'd be interested.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。とても安くて小さいものなのでまとめ売りらしいです。 発送ができるか質問を相手にしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We are in receipt of your below mail and thank you very much for your interest in our articles. Of course we would be pleased to welcome you as our new customer and we could deliver our articles directly from LA to your address in Japan. Please kindly note that we have quite a few customers in Japan and it is absolutely no problems to import our goods. Since you have not clarified which articles you would like to purchase we suggest to have a look at our homepage 11111 and choose the requested items. Once you will let us know which items you would like to purchase we can send you our best offer. Since most of our articles are packed in boxes containing 2 or 3 pieces we normally request a minimum order quantity of a complete box. In case of orders for less than a complete box our prices get increased by 30 %. If the order is for more than 5 pieces of one article our prices will get decreased. Hoping to have been of assistance to you and awaiting your detailed inquiry.

• 英文の意味を教えてください

The day will come when you will question your decision. I promise you that nothing you ever did have you so much cause to repent of as you will have of this. 最初の1文は分かりますが、次の文が全くわかりません。promise 人 that 人に~を約束する、cause 原因・大義、repent of ~を後悔する等、単語は1つ1つわかりますが、全体で何を言っているのか?特に as you will have of this はどことどうつながっているのか・・・。 大変お手数かけますが、ご教示いただければ幸いです。 何卒よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品を相手に伝えているんですがその事で返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。」 some items are out of stock, for those we do not have in stock i have noted below, if you are ok with the below items I can get you the estimate ASAP, however, the below items have slightly changed, please let me know if you are ok with this.

• この英文の意味を教えて下さい。

日本に発送可能な海外サイトに商品を注文したら、 下記の様なメールが来ました。 発送ができないという意味でしょうか? どなたか教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願い致します。 I am sorry to inform you that we are unable to send your shoes as we are unable to distribute UN products to the Asia region. I have recently talked with the UN brand manager who informed me of this situation. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. Regards,

• 私の書いた英文があっているかどうか教えてください。

この英文があっているかどうか教えてください。 1.私は、卒業論文を書くのが終わりました。とても嬉しいです。 Writing a graduation thesis finished me. It is very glad. 2.まだ、私は、”the League of Extraordinary gentlmen”を見ていません。 Yet, I have not seen "the League of Extraordinary gentlmen." 3.私は、車の免許をまだ取得していません。 I do not acquire license of a car yet. 4.“L”platesについて分かりません。そのことについて教えてもらえませんか? It does not understand about "L"plates. Could you tell me about L"plates? 5.日本の車の免許は、オートマとミッションがあります。 OTOMA and missions have license of the car in Japan. 6.女性にはオートマが人気があります。 Many women enjoys OTOMA popularity. 7.なぜならミッションより運転しやすいからです。 It is because it is easy to operate from missions. 8.イギリスでは、オートマとミッションは、ありますか? Are there OTOMA and missions in Britain?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しています。いつも購入する店なんですが担当者が辞めて引き継ぎの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have been communicating with Tin who was working closely with Becki and contacting her for me. Unfortunately as Becki has left the company and is busy nowadays, getting all the answers sorted in a short time is a bit tricky. Therefore, I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. The exclusivity terms have already been explained to you in this email by my manager. As for the discounts, stickers or country of origin on your invoice, we will do it all for you. Becki got back to us regarding your discounts, and I know now what discount to apply to your orders. If you have an order ready please email it to me and I will deal with it for you.