• ベストアンサー

簡単な和訳をお願いします。

I did not purchase this. I am inquiring if you have anymore for sale.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

私はこれを購入していないよ。 他に売り出し中のものがあるか訊いているの。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 質問に対する英訳をお願いします。

I did not purchase this. I am inquiring if you have anymore for sale. --------以下の文章になります-------- 同じ商品の在庫は今、ありません。 あなたはすでに商品の支払いをしましたが、 あなたにそれを送ってもいいですか?

• 和訳をお願いします

When at latest should I pay for this item? I have no problem to pay already but I would like to ask you to not ship the item yet. Why? - because I am thinking to purchase maybe more of your razors but have not decided yet. So my question is if you could postpone the shipment by couple of weeks?

• 和訳をお願いします

どうしても上手く訳せません。どなたかきれいに訳していただけませんか? Please let me look this up, because I did send you a relpy. I have lost about a weeks worth of emails & am trying to catch everyone on this. I will get back to you later today. I am sorry for all the trouble.

• 英文の和訳を教えて下さい

ホテルの空室確認のメールをしたところ、返信がなかったので メールが届いているかという内容で、メールを送ったところこの様に返信が来ました。 上手く訳せないので、教えて下さい。 I have forwarded you the email that we did send to you. Please let me know if you did or did not receive it this time. お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 和訳をお願いします

I was wondering if you might be willing to sale this iteam for 100$

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 和訳をお願いします

would you be willing to take less for this ? trying to keep it around $125. do you have any shave ready if not this one? I have never used one, is the gold lettering special?

• 和訳をお願いします。

I have forwarded you photos and information of my animals before which is proof of ownership,but still you are requesting for more pic's and you have shown me no proof of legitimate purchase and keep demanding for photos. I am sorry we do not work like this.All paper works are issued and forwarded only after first payment have been done and not before to be sure it is a legitimate purchaser and not some photo copyright theft.Sorry but i will send no more information,photos or paperwork till advance deposit have been done. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 令和3年度の会計の仕訳ミスを発見しました。国税庁 確定申告書等作成コーナーで過去のデータを使って修正して書類を作り直すことが可能ですか?
  • 修正申告後にフリーウェイ経理で年度更新を行う方法を教えてください。
  • フリーウェイジャパンの製品・サービスに関する質問です。
回答を見る