• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:この文章を英訳すると、どういう風に書くのでしょうか)

子供は親を選んで生まれてくる!でもよくない事は望んでいない!

ptmonoの回答

• ptmono
  • ベストアンサー率25% (1/4)
回答No.2

A child gets borned after choosing his parents. However, he doesn't want anything wrong would happen to him. Even though he has a serious disease, he never has a malice against his parents for that fact. 子供は親を選んだ後、生まれてくる。 でも、何かよくない事が彼の身に起こることは望んでいない。 たとえ難病にかかっても、その事で両親を恨むことは決してない。 私なりの解釈で訳しました。 あくまでも参考程度に読んでいただけると幸いです。

makinokei
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 大変、参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の和訳をお願いします

こんにちは。以下の英文の和訳を行ったのですが、もう少し良い訳があれば教えて頂きたいです。 なるべく原文に即した形で訳したいと思っています。宜しくお願いいたします。 その際、どうしてその訳のほうがいいのか、説明もお願いします。 お手数おかけしますが、よろしくお願い致します。 1)It is impossible to treat incurable disease regardless of highly developed medical science 高度に発展した医学でも、難病を治療することは不可能である。 2)It is very difficult to be healthy again once a person is diagnosed with incurable disease. いちど人が難病と診断されると、再び健康になるのは非常に難しい。 3)incurable disease patients would not be socially active once diagnosed with incurable disease. いちど難病と診断されると、難病患者は社会的活動をしないだろう 4)The ability of incurable disease patients to perform tasks at the workplace may decrease even after successful incurable disease treatment. 難病患者が職場で職務を遂行する能力は、難病治療に成功した後もなお、減少するだろう 4)incurable disease patients are easily recognized through their looks. 難病患者は、外見によって容易く見分けられる 5)incurable disease patients would have a difficult time having sexual intimacy. 難病患者は、性的関係を持つのに苦労するだろう 6)incurable disease patients deserve to be protected in society. 難病患者は、社会の中で保護されるに値する 7)incurable disease patients would not be able to make contributions to society. 難病患者は、社会に対して貢献できないだろう 8)I feel uncomfortable when I am with incurable disease patients. 難病患者と一緒にいると、私は不快に感じる 9)I tend to avoid interacting with neighbors who have incurable disease. 私は難病を持つ近所の人たちとの関わりを、避ける傾向にある 10)I would avoid marrying people whose family members have incurable disease. 私は家族に難病がいる人たちと結婚することを避けるだろう 11)I would avoid working with people who have incurable disease. 私は難病患者の人たちと共に働くことを避けるだろう

• この文章の区切り方を教えてください。

今度英語の音読テストがあるのですが、下の文章の読むときの区切り方を教えてください。 the difference between these expressions is interesting in a number of ways,but the most obvious is that the japanese does not say very much at all overtly. 自分で考えた区切り方はこうです。 the difference / between these expressions is interesting / in a number of ways, / but the most obvious is / that the japanese does not say very much / at all overtly. また区切り方のコツなどがあれば教えて頂けると嬉しいです。

• 英訳をお願いします

What you have to learn, if you are to be a good citizen of the world, is that though you will certainly dislike many of your neighbours , and differ from some of them so strongly that you could not possibly live in the same house with them, that does not give you the smallest right to injure them or even to be personally uncivil to them.

• 和文英訳を直してしてください

【■和文英訳を直してしてください■】わたしの英訳で間違いをおしえてください、よろしくおねがいします 難しくてこまってます。゜(゜´Д`゜)゜。 tk p35r7p39r8 ■問題和文 A)世界には、生きていくのに十分な食物さえ買うことができずに、飢えのため死ぬ人々が何百人もいます。 B) 今日、eメールは便利なコミュニケーションの手段として多くの人々に定着しつつある。 (比較的速く届くばかりでなく、)電話のように相手の都合が悪いときに相手のじゃまをすることがない。 ■わたしの英訳 A)There are millions people who can not even buy enough amount of food to live and die of poverty in world. B)Today ,e-mail is becoming a useful communication's way for many people. It doesn't annoy people whom you call while phone does when it is inconvinient for him to take phone . ■特にわからないこと B) ・Todayでもいいですか ・is becoming a useful communication's way for many people. でもいいですか ・It doesn't annoy people whom you call while phone does でもいいですか ・when it is inconvenient for him to take phone でもいいですか 模範解答例: A)There are millions of people in the world who cannot even buy enough food to live and die of hunger . B)These days ,e-mail is becoming more and more common as a useful way of communication. Unlike the telephone (the phone) ,it does not annoy someone you write to even when he or she is busy.(even when it is inconvenient for~)

• 英訳を教えて下さい。

英訳の文章を教えて下さい。 「私は、美容治療は結果を保証するものではないことを了解します。」 美容クリニックの同意書の英訳を作成するのですが、自分的に英訳したのが (1)か(2)なのです。どちらが適切ですか? それとも、私の訳は間違いで、より適切な英文がありましたら教えて下さい。 (1)I understand that beauty treatment does not guarantee the results. (2)I understand that beauty treatment is not what guarantees a result. 素人で申し訳ございません。

• 英訳の添削お願いします。少し学術的な文章です。。

一部だけでも本当にありがたいです。 英語は苦手なので、ミスが多く読みにくいかと思いますが、宜しくお願いします。 【対策改善】 人身売買を犯罪行為と規定していないことは以前より問題とされていたため、これを取り締まるべく各種法律が改正された。 これに伴い被害者を保護する公的制度も以前よりは充実していった。 【a remedy】 Because international committee was worried about Japanese law which does not think of human trafficking as crime for some time, various laws were revised in order to supervise this problem. With this, the public system which protects a victim was filled up than before. 【終わりに】 1、人身取引問題はとても複合的な問題であると思う。 2、国境を越えたヒト・モノ・カネの容易化が人身取引に拍車をかけたとも言えるのではないだろうか。 3、被害者を人間と扱わない人身取引という犯罪は人権を重視する現代社会において許される行為ではない。 4、こうした犯罪を放置することは、国の威信に関わることだと思う。5、私は今まで日本の人身取引の実情を正確に把握してなかった。 6、今はそのことが恥ずかしくて仕方がない。 7、これまで政府をはじめとする機関の活動を中心に話してきた。 8、しかし、何より大切なのは私たち一人一人の意識であると私は思う。 9、いくら素晴らしい法律が存在して、犯罪するものを阻止し検挙し、被害者のケアが万全だとしても被害者が出ることに変わりはない。 10、それよりは私たち世界中の人々がこの人権問題を真摯に受け止め 考えることで、将来加害者となる可能性のある人間を一人でも多く作らないことが大切なことなのではないだろうか? 【Conclusion】 1、I think that human trafficking problem is a very compound problem. 2、It may be said that development of the globalization accelerated human trafficking. 3、As for the modern society making much of human rights, human trafficking which does not see a victim as a human being is not a permissible act. 4、It would be shameful for us to leave such a crime. 5、I did not know the fact of the human trafficking in Japan precisely so far. 6、It can not help being shameful now. 7、I talked mainly on the activity of the government so far. 8、However I think that it is the most important for us to be conscious about this problem above all. 9、Even if there is a perfect law, it is unchanged that a victim does not disappear perfectly. 10、I think that it is important for all of us in the world not to create another possible offender any more in the future by taking rather the human rights issue seriously than the law.

• 英文解釈です

この文章はアメリカのある修道女の中絶反対運動に関する発言ですが、中程にある And why would I think that you don’t? はどういう意味に取ったらいいでしょうか? don't の後の動詞が省略されていると考えば、どんな動詞くるのでしょうか? I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is.

• 英訳

It helps ensure that the race for success is a fair one and that a person does not win just because he or she was born into a wealthy family. 成功のための競争は 公平な人や単に勝利しない人を確実にすることを手助ける。なぜならば彼もしくは彼女が裕福な家族に生まれたからだ…?。 よく分かりません。that節ははどこまででしょうか。お願いします。

• 和文英訳の質問です

以下の英文の和訳をどなたかわかる方 お願いできませんでしょうか。 History is full of examples of apparently simple discoveries that were not made even when they would be surpassingly useful in that culture. お願い致します。

• ブラックホール(重力崩壊)について

ブラックホールの本を読んでいると、下記のような記述がありました。 How can we be sure that some hitherto unknown source of pressure does not become important above such extreme densities and halt the collapse? The answer is that by the time a black hole forms it is already too late to hold back the collapse: matter must move on worldliness inside the local light cone, and the space-time geometry is so distorted that even an "outward" light ray does not escape. 一行目は中性子星の限界質量より重いからといって、何かわからない圧力があって崩壊を免れる可能性はないのか?的なことをいっていると思うのですが、(的外れなこといっていたらすみません。) The answer 以下なぜ答えになっているのかが分かりません。どなたか解説して頂けないでしょうか。回答よろしくお願いします。