• ベストアンサー

フランス語の和訳

フランス語の和訳をお願いします。 着物の写真を公開したら、このような感想がきました。 翻訳してみたのですが、よく分かりません。特に?の文章が。 Wow, that kimono is so pretty. What does the bride usually wear in a Japanese wedding? In America, it is customary for the bride to wear a white wedding dress お願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • azukipapa
  • ベストアンサー率33% (33/98)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 フランス語ではなく英語ですね。 その着物、とても素敵ですね。 日本の結婚式では、花嫁さんは普通何を着られるのですか? アメリカでは、花嫁は白いウエディングドレスを着るならわしです。

sawakoux
質問者

補足

(・ω・;)英語…。 すみません。確かにそうですね。 他の方もどうもです。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

フランス語ではありませんよ。英語です。 Wow, that kimono is so pretty. What does the bride usually wear in a Japanese wedding? In America, it is customary for the bride to wear a white wedding dress わー、その着物とっても素敵!日本の結婚式では花嫁は普通何を着るのでしょうか?アメリカでは、花嫁は白いウェディング・ドレスを着るのが習慣です。

sawakoux
質問者

お礼

確かに英語ですね。とちりました>< お二方ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Wedding ceremonies in the United States vary depending on the cultural and religious background of the individuals getting married. In some traditions, it is important that a young man ask a young woman's parents' permission to get married. In some traditions, the bride will wear "something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue." Some couples believe it is unlucky to see each other on the morning of the wedding and even more unlucky if the groom sees the bride in her wedding dress just before the actual marrige ceremony. There are many traditions included in the various wedding ceremonies in the United States but one common tradition, regardless of culture or religion, is the wedding announcement. A wedding announcement is unque in English-speaking countries. In the United States famous newspapers like the New York Times have a website for wedding announcements. Whether a couple is newly engaged or newly married, they can make apublic announcement and submit information to the newspaper about the wedding or celebration. The following is a typical marriage announcement that appears in a newspaper. Sometimes the bride and groom make the announcement and sometimes the parents of either the bride or the groom make the announcement. This is an example of the parents of the bride making the announcement

• 和訳お願いします!

この文章の和訳をお願いします! かたい日本語でなくていいので… どなたかよろしくお願いします! In this experiment, the amount of money offered is the independent variable because it is a variable that is independent of what the participant does. independent variable  独立変数

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

That is the reason that Japanese workers work long hours, but Japan is the most unproductive country in the world. “Long hours” is an idiom that means a longer than usual or customary period of time for a given activity. “Unproductive” refers to labour productivity. Labour productivity is the gross national product divided by the number of hours worked.

• 英文和訳お願いします><

以下の文章を和訳お願いします>< とても困ってます。助けてください; Gambling on a smaller wedding dressーLisa Shumpert has six months to lose three sizes and 40 Ibs. 1. Meet Lisa: Lisa Shumpert is the tallest and the heaviest of all the "Dateline Diet Challenge" brides at 5 feet 9 inches and 308 Ibs. "I am not walking down the aisle looking like a balloon," She says. "Right now I'm the biggest person in my bridal party. I want the attention to be on me because it's my wedding and not because, 'Wow, she's huge.'" Shumpert has battled being overweight all her life. She's tried dieting before but has never been able to keep the weight off. And obesity runs in her family——her father was obese and died of a heart attack when she was 7 years old. 2. But at the age of 29, Shumpert has a lot going for her. She's a successful accounrant and says she gets lots of support from her mother and two sisters. Shopping for a dress wasn't easygoing. "The largest size of The dress I chose still didn't fit me. So it was like, 'Okay, Lisa this is it.' No one wants to not fit their wedding dress." As any bride knows, one of the first decisions is picking a dress which is usually orderd months in advance. So Shumpert is talking a big gamble by ordering a gown three sizes too small for her. To meet her goal, she chooses the appropriately-named "Wedding Dress Diet" by Robyn Flipse and Jacqueline Shannon. Shumpet wants to lose 40 Ibs. by her wedding day. She literally can't afford to fail. 3. Month 1: Shumpert realizes that at this point there is no "Plan B." "If I don't reach my goal, I can't fit in my dress, and my dress would have been bought, " she says. "I've never had a waist, and I would just like to see a waist at some point in my lifetime." To lose weight, Shumpert starts working out with a personal trainer at The Training Loft. She is getting help revamping her eating habits from Flipse, a nutritionist. The "Wedding Dress Diet" emphasizes counting calories. She's limited to 2,200 calories a day — 1,000 less than what she consumes now. And if getting started on a diet wasn't hard enough Shumpert also has plenty of wedding worries, including her guest list: just "My reception hall only holds 175 people. And when I did my guest list just for my family and friends, I had about 169. So that doesn't leave Josh with many people."

• 和訳お願いします(>_<)

和訳お願いします(>_<) Is there plenty of time available for language learning to take place, plenty of contact with proficient speakers of the language? Does the learner receive corrective feedback when he or she uses the wrong word, or does the listener usually try to guess the intended meaning? お願いします(>_<)

• 和訳お願いします。

どうしても和訳が分かりづらいところを書きました。話の内容が分かりづらいと思いますがお願いします。 (1)What she is going through is called being in labour. (2)He bent over the Indian woman. (3)They're usually worst sufferers in these little affairs. (4)I must say he took it all pretty quietly.

• ... B always is. の和訳

以下の文の和訳がどちらかわかりません。 A is usually absent, and B always is. Aはたいてい欠けている、Bはいつも存在する。 それとも Aはたいてい欠けている、Bはいつも欠けている。 どちらでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします。

The difficulty of course - and this is an 'of course' added by deconstruction - is that this internal drifting is not only a fundamental part of any act of communication, it is also essential. Deconstruction does not create such internal drifting, such moments of indecision and complication in the sign, but it does work to expose them and to acknowledge their existence. 和訳できるかた宜しくお願いします><

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1The japanese designer , known for his unique fashion sense,has won a high reputation in Europe as well as in Japan. 2Another accident did happen , the warning having been issued. 3Every sentence in his poetry , in which his literary genius is seen , attracts a lot of young readers all over the world. よろしくお願いします

• 急いでいます。和訳お願いします!!

下記の質問を和訳しなくてはいけないのですが私の英語力ですと時間がかかりすぎてしまいます。 どなたか教えていただけますよう宜しくお願いします。 ABOUT YOU: ○○ is one of the most successful resuaurant in Tokyo. What are the keys factors that you’ve implemented to the menu and restaurant to make it such a hit? How have you adapted your menus for Tokyo diners’ preferences? What do you enjoy the most about being a chef in Tokyo? As a chef have you ever tried something that you thought would be a hit but Japanese diners have not responded to? And vice-versa, has something in your restaurant been a hit in Japan that would not work elsewhere? DINING TRENDS: What dining and food trends are you seeing in Tokyo at the moment? How has dining out / the restaurant scene changed in Tokyo over the last five years? TOKYO RESTAURANTS: How do Japanese diner’s expectations compare to other cities in the world? (E.g., do they have high expectations from the chef, where the ingredients are from, the restaurant setting, the theme, trends, etc.)? What do you think makes Tokyo such a great culinary destination (for tourists who don’t live in Tokyo)? There are over 200,000 restaurants in Tokyo. What do the best restaurants need to do to stand out or get solid reputation? How important is it for Japanese diners to have menus that change seasonally? Does ○○ cater to this? TRADITIONAL JAPANESE CUISINE: Is has been said before that many young Japanese chefs prefer to study western cuisines instead of traditional Japanese cuisine. How true do you think this is? Is it a problem? How do you feel about the popularity of Japanese food around the world? Are you proud that so many people are eating Japanese food? Is Japanese food the same outside of Japan as within? Is the popularity of Japanese food globally changing traditional Japanese cuisine? E.g. Californian rolls were created in California and then were adapted by the Japanese. Has this happened in other areas? ○○ attracts foreign customers, foreign chefs and wait staff. Does this have an impact