• ベストアンサー

外国でレンタルサーバーを借りているのですが

自分のサーバーがダウンしていて、直してくださいって翻訳でメールしたらこんな返答が来たのですが何て言ってるのでしょうか? This ticket has been assigned to one of our game support admins. They will take care of your request and give you an update when there is a resolution.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.2

このティケットは(すでに)私どものゲームサポート管理者に割り当てられています。あなたのご要望は彼らが解決します。問題が解消しましたら、ご連絡申し上げます。 ティケットの意味が判然としませんが、ご利用者が何か質問などをすると識別番号のような物が発行されて、それがティケットとでも呼ばれるのかもしれませんし、ご利用者が持っている質問のための権利を表しているのかもしれません。判然としないので、そのままティケットとしておきました。

jajamaru398
質問者

お礼

しばらく待っていれば、解決の連絡が来るんですね。 どうも有難うございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

翻訳しましたらこうなりましたよー このチケットは、私たちのゲームのサポート管理者のいずれかに割り当てられています。彼らはあなたの要求の世話をする、解像度があなたの更新を与えます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語について

英語について They also take it in when they feed,and give it out when they die. 訳をお願いします。 前の文は、 Animals and plants continually take in and give out carbon during respiration. です。 また、なんで、take it inやgive it outなどのようになっているんでしょうか。take inやgive outとの違いはなんなんでしょうか?

• 複数形の使い方

こんにちは。 以前から複数形の使い方について疑問に思ってきたことがあります。 たとえば、彼らはクッキーを食べたという簡単な英文を書くとします。 この場合、彼らは複数なのだからクッキーも食べられた合計では複数なので、 They eat cookies. と書くのか、 一人ひとりの食べた量はひとつなのだから、 They eat a cookie. と書くのかわからなくなります。 同じようなもので、 彼、彼女らは育児中は休暇をとることができます。 彼、彼女らが育てる子供らは合計では複数なので They can take holidays when they care for their children. なのか、 一人ひとりでは一人ずつ育てるので、 They can take holidays when they care for their child. なのか、はたまたもしや、一人ひとりに着目して、 They can take holidays when he or she care for his or her child. だったりするのか、 また、 They can take holidays when they care for their child. なら、 彼らは彼らの子供を育てるとき(彼ら全員が自分の子供かどうかは関係なく一斉に)休みをとることができます。 という意味にはならないのでしょうか。 基準等をご存知ならば教えていただけませんか。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします。

こちらの英文訳お願いします。アル中+薬中の息子を持った母親のインタビューです。 "It is very hard when your child has problems. Alcohol and drugs don't just affect the person who takes them. But as bad as some of it has been with my son-and some of it has been a living hell-there have always been lots of lovely things." 子供が問題を抱えているときはとても大変です。 アルコールとドラッグはそれらを使っている人間だけに影響を与えるものではない。 このあとよろしくお願いします。 as bad as の比較がどのように使われてるのか把握できません。

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

まず問題自体の意味が分かってない状態です。 When talking about charts and tables of figures, you need to be able to describe increases and decreases.Here are two useful patterns: (1)There is / are + noun phrase There was a rise in interest rates. There has been an increase in sales. (2)noun phrase + verb + adverb The interest rate rose rapidly. Sales fell dramatically. 1.The price of shares rose sharply. There ( ). 2.There has been a noticeable increase in our running costs from 2001 onwards. Running costs ( ). 3.The number of overseas contracts has fallen dramatically. There ( ). 4.There has been a steady rise in imports from outside the EU over the last decade. Imports from outside the EU ( ).

• there have beenについて

there have been court rulings ordering cyclists to pay large amounts of compensation when they are held responsible for causing traffic accidents there have beenについて文法的にはどのように解釈すると よいでしょうか? またthere have beenがあるとcourt rulings ordering cyclists to pay large amounts of compensation のようにS’V’O’が含まれている事が多いように思います。

• 訳お願いします!

"And when we put in a crop, why, we'd be there to take the crop up. We'd know what come of our planting." を、訳してほしいです!

• 和訳お願いします

Yuri Khudi's job is to take care of a group of animals. Yuri Khudi has more than two sons. Yuri Khudi's wife is also named Lyuba. Lyuba's body has been in at least three countries. Lyuba's teeth showed that she was a year old when she died.

• Done一言の返事の主語は?

仕事のメールで何かを同じ会社の他のチーム(英語圏)にリクエストした時に、返事がDone一言の場合がよくあります。 この場合は、 1. Your request has been/was done. 2. I/Our team have/has done (your request). のどちらでしょうか? 以前、1.と考えた方がいいと聞いたことがありますが、実際はいかがでしょうか? 似たものに、 何かを申請すると、 Approved.というのもありますが、これもYour request has been/was approvedと解釈していました。 よろしくお願いします。

• highest seniority

I have a problem I can't solve. My husband works in a small auto repair shop. He is one of two mechanics. Obviously, because there are only two of them, they have to alternate vacations. We have school-aged children, and the other worker's children are preschool-aged. Every year, the other guy gets the manager to put up the vacation calendar when my husband is not there and takes all the school breaks. My husband has the highest seniority in our state. Yet the manager lets the other guy take all the vacations first. My husband has the highest seniorityはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願い致します。

These have already been actioned. If you refer to the attachments that you sent me it states that on the 03/12/2014 there was a reversal of $9.88 the original mailing statement has been charged for the amount of $6.18 As for the second discrepancy for the $3.80, this has also been reversed and re charged on the 07/01/2015 for the amount of $1.95 Everything has been reversed and charged accordingly *Amended request for Invoice No.xxxxxxxx