• 締切済み

保険の翻訳助けてください!

今翻訳の勉強をしています。かなり難しく困っています。保険関係の文章ですがどなたかわかる方、 下記文章の翻訳お願いします。もっと文章は続くのですが、最初のこの部分がだいたいどんな内容かを把握したいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします! On April 28,1964, the policy anniversary date, that organization surrendered the policy to the insured for its then cash value of $771.53. Each of these transfers was made subject to a large loan against the policy, the amount of which loan was constantly increasing. The following table indicates, for each of the four relevant dates, the face amount of the policy, the amount of the loan outstanding, the cash surender value and the replacement value, as stipulated by the parties. 以上です。

みんなの回答

回答No.4

翻訳会社のトライアル問題をこういったサイトで質問されているんですね~

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.3

the policy anniversary date, 証券記念日(誤) 契約応当日(正)

maggysan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました、参考にさせていただきます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • ベストアンサー率63% (472/747)
回答No.2

1964年4月28日、それは証券記念日であるが、ある組織は、保険証券を解約した。<その保険は、771.53ドルのその後の現金のために掛けられた保険である。> 保険証券とお金を交換したことは、それぞれ、貸付残高が継続して増加している保険証券に対する巨額の貸付に充当するために行われた。 次の表は、以下の4つの関連する日付のそれぞれについて、契約者によって規定することを示している。4つのこととは、<保険証券の額面金額、貸付残高の額、 解約時の額、契約乗換の額>である。 <>部分は、うまい日本語訳が思いつかなかったのですが、 大まかな意味は理解いただけるかと・・ いかがでしょうか。

maggysan
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございました。参考にさせていただきます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

ご存じでしょうかが、 保険契約約款の翻訳は、 翻訳の中でも難解な部類に入ります。  少なくとも翻訳の勉強をしているなら、分から ない部分を示すのが礼儀です。 organization これは何の意味ですかね。  後は分かります。

maggysan
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文翻訳。至急お願いします!

There is a misunderstanding. We did not book any amount from your account. We just had to check the validity your credit card. The amount of 70,- will probably remain frozen for the period of 30 days (starting 22.11.) but has not been transferred to our account. Our policy is that our guests pay on site before they leave. You still have to pay the amount of 70,- at our hotel (with cash or credit card). 以上、お願いします!!

• すみません、翻訳お願いします

以下の文章を翻訳お願いしたいと思います。 少し理解できる部分もありました。 例えば、抵当権設定者や買い手などは、様々な内容の明細を受け取る権利があるなどの ような事が書かれていると思うのですが、文章が長く、まとまった意味がわかりません。 翻訳ソフトを使用して回答されては困りますが、ちゃんと翻訳してくださった方には ベストアンサーとしてお礼します。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 the mortgagor,trustor or vendee shall be entitled to receive additional written statements showing the amount of moneys received for interest and principal repayment, late charges, moneys received and held in or disbursed from an impound account,if any for the payment of taxes on the property, insurance premiums, bond assessments, or other purposes relating to the property, and interest credited to the account, if any, for one or more months upon writtend request, pursuant to california civil code section 2954.

• 次の文章、翻訳してもらえませんか?

自動翻訳でもわからないところだけピックアップしてます。 下記の文章が意味不明でわかりません、翻訳していただけると助かります。 I have checked into the shipping cost for returning the camera back to you and given the amount I paid in shipping here and the amount back, it makes more financial sense to keep the camera. As such, I will drop the return request and also give you great feedback. I want to apologize for any inconvenience to you and wish you all of the best.

• 正しい翻訳を教えてください

There was no way I was going to give them a good time for that, because it showed no sense of individuality or understanding of what we were doing. これを2つの機械翻訳で訳したら全然違うものになりました。 正しい翻訳を教えてください。 ① 個性感や私たちのやっていることへの理解がなかったので、彼らに楽しい時間を与えるつもりはありませんでした。 ② 個性が感じられず、自分たちのやっていることを理解していないのだから、そんなことでいい加減なことを言っても仕方がない。

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

Three factors guided the French strategy and necessitated a Mediterranean focus: the French navy needed to carry a great many goods, the Mediterranean was the axis of chief interest, and a supply of oil was essential. The primary goal was to defend French North Africa, and Briand made practical choices, for naval policy was a reflection of overall foreign policy. The Conference agreed on the American proposal that capital ships be limited to a ratio of 5 to 5 to 3 for the United States, Britain, and Japan, with Italy and France allocated 1.7 each. France's participation reflected its need to deal with its diminishing power and reduced human, material, and financial resources. Briand's efforts to come to an agreement over reparations with the Germans failed in the wake of German intransigence, and he was succeeded by the more bellicose Raymond Poincaré. In the wake of the Ruhr Crisis, however, Briand's more conciliatory style became more acceptable, and he returned to the Quai d'Orsay in 1925. He would remain foreign minister until his death in 1932.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品し落札されました。 入金も済み、送ろうとしましたが、下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 In addition, to avoid many very heavy processings with customs for import duties, can you please: - specify shipment as a gift - specify a low item value for each of the items especially for the pen (I think under $50 or under $100 total shipment value, no custom duty applies) - send me by email or by ebay the detailed value that you have declared for each of the items in case I am called by customs so I can declare the same values you have put Thanks and regards,

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外の友達からもらったメールで、 どうしても訳せない文がありまして、翻訳と簡単な 解説をしてもらえるとありがたいです。 I've seen, the tears falling, for the pain of seeking the truth was getting too much. 前半の、涙をこぼすのを見たというのはわかるのですが、 後半の、for the pain of seeking the truth was getting too muchが わからないです。 pain of seeking で1かたまりなのか、 seeking the truthで1かたまりなのか、、 when nothing is left, to help me go on, God, is quietly there to see me cry. これも訳して欲しいのですが、こちらの文は見当もつきません。 よろしくお願いします。

• とても短い文章です 翻訳をお願いいたします

He was supposed to come by the office last Sunday to reimburse me for the credit reports and to talk about raising his scores. こちらの翻訳をお願いします。 知り合いがローンを組もうと思っているようで、ローンオフィサーとのやり取りの間での メールです。 クレジットスコアを上げる事について話をする予定だったなどと言っているのはわかるのですが、 reimburse me for the credit reports の意味がわかりません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳の程、宜しくお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Sierra Trading Post regarding order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. According to our records, you contacted us about the exact same order on 5/8. The partial refund offer of $44 was given. If you are not satisfied with this amount and request to be refunded in full, you will need to send the item back. Again we apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to your response. Have a great weekend! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• 翻訳

For had the idiocy of ploughing the land for the sake of ploughing been revealed to the sons, it would have been fatal to their morale. この文章の翻訳のことなんすけど、カンマのあとがwould have beenだから、彼らの士気に致命的だっただろう~になるとはずなんだけど、カンマの前に否定が入ってないんです。 それにhadが前に出てきてて構造が把握できてないんで、どなたか教えてください。