• ベストアンサー

( )に何が入りますか?

(答え)にA~Dの何が入るか教えてください。 Each item reflects our effort to (答え) the highest quality in our products. (A) preserve (B) reserve (C) deserve (D) persever

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#153376
noname#153376
回答No.1

the highest qualityを 維持するということで(A) preserveしかないでしょう。

taro12
質問者

お礼

解答して頂きありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 以下を和訳したいのですが全くわかりません・・・

Consumer demand for our products and our brand equity could diminish significantly if we or our licensees fail to preserve the quality of our products, are perceived to act in an unethical or socially irresponsible manner or fail to deliver a consistently positive consumer experience in each of our markets. この場合、2行目の"are"の主語は何になるのでしょうか? どなたかお願いしますm(__)m ※ Consumer demand=消費者需要

• 英文の下線部分に入る英単語なのですが

1.________to the left, you will find the office of the Net Audio Company next to the New Port Hotel. (A)Turn (B)Turns (C)Turning (D)Turned 2.Inflation_______high, many people are worried about the increase in the price of gas during the holiday season. (A)being (B)is (C)are (D)has 3.________we believe in the quality of our products, all of our merchandise is completely guaranteed. (A)Although (B)Because (C)If (D)While 4.The research found__________demand for frozen food products differed considerably from season to season. (A)when (B)which (C)that (D)while という問題があるのですが、実線部分に入るものは 1.A 2.A 3.C 4.C で合っていますか?

• TOEICの問題

お世話になっております。投稿したはずなのですが,投稿履歴になく,再度投稿いたします。 In an effort ( ) prices, our company streamlined the production process and minimized package volume and weight. (A) reduced (B) reduces (C) reducing (D) to reduce 正解は (D) で,in an effort to... だということは理解しているのですが,(C)はダメでしょうか?例えば,関係代名詞などが省略された,,,といった感じです。なぜ (C) がダメなのか,わかりやすくご説明いただけますか。

• この問題の訳と解説[ポイント]を答えとともにおしえていただけませんか!どうかおねがいします

Our service and products are ( ) to our competitors’. 1. better 2. more 3. superior 4. exceeding I’d like to borrow your dress…I mean the red ( ). 1. it 2. one 3. some 4. that American manners and customs are sometimes very different from ( ) Japanese. 1. ones 2. that 3. these 4. those In the interview, ( ) of the students is asked to make a brief speech. 1. both 2. each 3. every 4. almost

• 英語に強いかた翻訳お願いします。

英語に強いかた翻訳お願いします。 最近、パソコンのメールに自分の名前宛でこのような内容のメールが届きます。海外のサイトで個人情報を入力した覚えはないのですがとっても気持ち悪いのでどなたか翻訳をお願いします。 a Department of Health Services. The combination of our advanced features and certified system contaminant removal assures you of healthy water quality and cost effective operation. Review our extensi m contaminant removal assures you of healthy water quality and cost effective operation. Review our extensive information on Water Quality in our Education Center for more details on water quality iss rmation on Water Quality in our Education Center for more details on water quality issues. Our Glossary of water quality terms may also be helpful as you review this product category. We offer two es and certified system contaminant removal assures you of healthy water quality and cost effective operation. Review our extensive information on Water Quality in our Education Center for more detail --------------------------

• 和訳お願いします!

流暢な日本語文に和訳して頂けますか?お願いします。 Based on a very authentic approach to Indian food and using only the highest quality ingredients, our cuisine originates from family recipes handed down from generations of cooks and adapted by Anis Wills and our team of professional chefs.

• 添削お願いします

問題 「Describe one scene in a book,movie,comic, or animated cartoon that taught you a valuable lesson about life.」 答案 「In a scene in a film I saw last year, a football team managed to defeat their long-standing rival and all the teammates threw themselves into each other`s arms and cried for joy.Superimposed on this scene was another in which the team had been training hard with the strong desire to beat their rival.These scenes taught me a valuable lesson:what really counts is our determined effort to achieve our goals.」

• 英文の邦訳

Since for each multinational group we are interested in retaining only one representative, we exclude from the selection the companies for which the so-called ultimate owner (i.e., the owner with the highest share at each degree of ownership upstream of a company) is quoted in a the stock market. 上記英文を文法に沿って御訳し下さい。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 下記の英文を訳してくれる方はいませんか?

Cognitive adaptation Cognitively, we left the adolescent lost in thought in Piaget’s period of formal operations, viewing life and its tasks as one might view a chess game. Actually, this picture reflects our oversimplifying Piaget’s theory in order to describe it more easily. Piaget actually assumes that in each stage of cognitive development the ways of thinking that characterized earlier stages are not lost but rather remain available, in “higher” form, for application in suitable circumstances. お願いします。

• 英語

(1)We are looking ( )a gift for our sister. a.about b.by c. for d.. on (2)Please look ( )my cat for three days. a.after b.in c. of d.with (3)I'II look ( )this word in the dictionary. a.by b. in c.on d.up (4)Don't forget to write ( )me a.at b.in c.to d.over (5)The soccre player grew ( )in the town. a.about b.off c.to d.up それぞれ答えをお願いします