• 締切済み

英語

(1)We are looking ( )a gift for our sister. a.about b.by c. for d.. on (2)Please look ( )my cat for three days. a.after b.in c. of d.with (3)I'II look ( )this word in the dictionary. a.by b. in c.on d.up (4)Don't forget to write ( )me a.at b.in c.to d.over (5)The soccre player grew ( )in the town. a.about b.off c.to d.up それぞれ答えをお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.3

(1)We are looking (for) a gift for our sister. 私たちは妹(姉)に贈るプレゼントを探しているところです。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=look+for (2)Please look (after) my cat for three days. 三日間だけあたしのネコの面倒見て欲しいんだけど。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=look+after (3)I'II look (up) this word in the dictionary. その単語を辞書で調べてみるとも。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=look+up (4)Don't forget to write (to) me. 忘れずに手紙書けよな。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=write+to (5)The soccer player grew (up) in the town. そのサッカー選手はこの町で育ったんだ。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=grow+up * soccreという綴りは存在しません。

Sachi345
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

noname#212313
noname#212313
回答No.2

>(1)We are looking (for)a gift for our sister. >a.about b.by c. for d.. on  look for A:Aを探してみる >(2)Please look (after)my cat for three days. >a.after b.in c. of d.with  look after A:Aの世話をする >(3)I'II look (up)this word in the dictionary. >a.by b. in c.on d.up  look up A:(辞書などで)Aを調べてみる。 >(4)Don't forget to write (to)me >a.at b.in c.to d.over write to A:Aに手紙を(書いて)送る >(5)The soccre player grew (up)in the town. >a.about b.off c.to d.up  grow up:(大人になるまで)育つ

Sachi345
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

(1)We are looking (for) a gift for our sister. a.about b.by c. for d.. on (2)Please look (after) my cat for three days. a.after b.in c. of d.with (3)I'II look (up) this word in the dictionary. a.by b. in c.on d.up (4)Don't forget to write (to) me a.at b.in c.to d.over (5)The soccer player grew ( ulp) in the town. a.about b.off c.to d.up 以上です。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を教えて下さい。

(1)The temperature is higher on the second floor (__) in the lnbby. (A)by (B)or (C)than (D)as (2)Stationery embossed with the company logo is kept in the (__) drawer. (A)below (B)bottom (C)under (D)beneath (3)After carrying too (__) inventory for six months,the mail order company went out of business. (A)litte (B)less (C)few (D)small (4)Almost (__) in the department signed up for the company picnic. (A)each (B)anyone (C)someone (D)everyone (5)No one was surprised to learn how much money the company spends(__)advertising yearly. (A)in (B)throughout (C)on (D)at 上記(1)~(5)に適切な語句を(A)~(D)の中から当てはめ、なおかつ日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい。 お願いします。

• 英語の問題を教えてください!

( )内に入る語を選ぶ問題です。 "Impulse buying" refers to the purchasing og goods without planning to do so in advance. Anyone trying to save money should be very careful about buying things (1) impulse. There are lots of ways to control the urge to buy something. These include either making a list (2) creating a waiting period. Another way to make sure you don't make unnecessary purchases is to avoid going to department stores altogether. If that is too difficult, simply taking a deep breath (3) really thinking about what you are about to buy can help. And finally, be careful about trying too hard to save money. (4) (1) a. by b. on c. for d. with (2) a. as b. nor c. or d. so (3) a. and b. but c. that d. since (4) a. That is, buying something on sale does not help you save money. b. You cannot use your credit card when you buy expensive items. c. In short, you can save money by buying a lot of items. d. Selling used items helps you make your room clean and tidy. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を教えて下さい!

The large transfer of military personnel( 1 )take place( 2 )the next three months. 1.(A)can expect to (B)expects to (C)is expected to (D)would expect to 2.(A)at (B)by (C)over (D)through The increase in Anerica's military strength in lraqi comes (___)stepped-up car bombings and rocket attacks by lraqi insurgents on American military and civilian targets. (A)as a result of (B)because (C)now that (D)resulting from 上記の英文の(___)にA~Dの中から正しいものを入れて、なおかつ英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい!

• 次の英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

次の???に入る選択肢はどれだと思いますか?できれば詳しい解説(訳など)もお願いします。 1.Research revealed that recently the demand ??? a powerful household cleaner has increased faster than the supply. (A)for (B)as (C)to (D)in 2.The advertising campaign promoting the G-Max cell phone was so successful that sales rose 30% ??? only one month. (A)on (B)at (C)by (D)in 3.One of the alarm systems ??? the factory failed to pass inspection. (A)at (B)by (C)from (D)above 4.Invoices may be presented ??? clients after they are fully satisfied with a project we have completed. (A)to (B)on (C)during (D)behind 5.Advertisers will be informed of the cost of their advertisements ??? 24 hours. (A)between (B)by (C)within (D)before

• 英語 文法 穴うめ

・(  )に入る適語を下から選び、記号で答えなさい。 1. I was born ( ) February 29, 1992.   a: in b: on c: at d: of 2. Steve bought that PC ( ) only ten dollars.   a: to b: at c: in d: for 3. The concert will start ( ) seven thirty.   a: in b: at c: on d: with 4. ( ) my stay in Kyoto, I visited many famous temples.   a: During b: While c: At d: In 5. Do not speak ( ) your mouth full.   a: on b: at c:in d: with よろしくお願いします。何度もすみません_(._.)_

• 英語の過去問です

2次試験の過去問の問題演習をしてるんですが、あまりにも分からない問題が多いので教えて下さい。 選択問題 I am so stressed about the house ( ) yet. A not being selling B not being sold 誤文訂正 1.I've come to think that buying (a.in bulk) is more (b.economic) than shopping (c.for) small (d.quantities). 2.Dr.Crystal's (a.recently published) book is designed (b.in order to)provide a working knowledge (c.with) finance and (d.accounting). 3.(a.Both of Tom's parents) decided to make (b.alternative) arrangements (c.in case) (d.of) the hotel was hully booked. 4.This is an extremely (a.interesthing scientific) (b.phenomena),but (c.of) no practical use (d.whatsoever). 並べ替え His nervousness was (by/he/the way/on/shown/kept)dropping things. 数が多いし見にくくてすいません。 分かるところだけでも良いんで 分かる方回答お願いします!!

• 英語を教えて下さい(>_<)

When I was young,I always (___)about taking up a new position in a new office. (A)excite (B)excited (C)excitement (D)exciting I don't mind being transferred as long as the job is (___). (A)interest (B)interested (C)interesting (D)interestingly You(___)be very sharp to have been selected for this team. (A)could (B)must (C)must have (D)would A real estate agent(___)show you several possible apartments. (A)have to (B)are able (C)is going (D)is going to Alex must accidentally(___)the wrong flight in Johannesburg. (A)board (B)boarded (C)has boarded (D)have boarded 上記の英文の(___)にA~Dの中から正しいものを入れて、なおかつ英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい!

• ビジネス英語において

ビジネス英文の問題です。プレゼンテーションの抜粋です。空欄を下記から選択し埋める問題です。 There are three points I'd like to (16) with you. The (17) will help you understand our new product more clearly. First, let me talk about the (18) of the new software. Here are some interesting statistics... Let's just drop it here and (19) to the next topic. Second, I'd like to talk about some successful examples of our clients introducing the new software. Let's take a look at Charts 1 and 2. These charts indicate that... Third, let me stress the performance of the software. It (20) all others produced by our competitors... [16] A:address B:tell C:explain D:reveal 私の解答A [17] A:programs B:handles C:handlings D:handouts [18] A:characteristically B:character C:characteristic D:characteristics 私の解答D [19] A:pick up B:move on C:go over D:take on 私なりの解答B [20] A:outperforms B:outstands C:outsources D:outdates 私なりの解答A 分かるところだけ解答しましたが、あとは分かりません。添削含め宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の問題

1:He always had to(look to) her parents for financial assistance. (1)take care (2)disregard (3)rely on (4)bring back 2:In fact, early biographers did not hesitate to (make up) an admirable story or two about their heroes. (1)compensate (2)invent (3)imagine (4)cover 3:I am determined not to be (taken in) by this kind of story. (1)affected (2)understood (3)deceived (4)surprised 4:We'll have to (postpone) our departure for a month. (1)bring up (2)call up (3)get over (4)put off 5:She (picked out) a scarf to wear with the dress. (1)chose (2)lost (3)borrowed (4)bought ()の中の語句と最も近い意味の語句 解答と和訳をお願いします

• 英語の選択問題について質問です。

1.All the necessary information in this guide book______condensed into a few pages if we tried. (A)are being (B)to be (C)could be (D)may have 2.According to the schedule that Ms.Lee worked________, our visitors will have just enough time to take the guide tour. (A)at (B)out (C)for (D)up 3.There will be a private showing of Kate Winter's new movie________Friday evening at the downtown Radio Town Theater. (A)between (B)for (C)on (D)during 4.________growing public interest in modern art, more and more people have begun to visit local museums. (A)Due to (B)Except for (C)In case (D)Provided that 実線部分に最も適当な語句についてなのですが、この場合回答は上から 1.C 2.B 3.C 4.A で正しいですか?