英語のクイズに挑戦!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語のクイズに挑戦しましょう!問題には日本語から英語への翻訳や文脈理解が必要です。
  • 問題1では、2階の温度についての比較を解答します。問題2では、社名が刻印された文房具の保管場所を探します。
  • 問題3では、在庫の数量に関する言葉を選びます。問題4では、部門の人々が会社のピクニックに参加したことについて答えます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語を教えて下さい。

(1)The temperature is higher on the second floor (__) in the lnbby. (A)by (B)or (C)than (D)as (2)Stationery embossed with the company logo is kept in the (__) drawer. (A)below (B)bottom (C)under (D)beneath (3)After carrying too (__) inventory for six months,the mail order company went out of business. (A)litte (B)less (C)few (D)small (4)Almost (__) in the department signed up for the company picnic. (A)each (B)anyone (C)someone (D)everyone (5)No one was surprised to learn how much money the company spends(__)advertising yearly. (A)in (B)throughout (C)on (D)at 上記(1)~(5)に適切な語句を(A)~(D)の中から当てはめ、なおかつ日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい。 お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

(1)The temperature is higher on the second floor (than) in the lobby. (A)by (B)or (C)than (D)as そこの室温はロビーより2階の方が高い。 (2)Stationery embossed with the company logo is kept in the (bottom) drawer. (A)below (B)bottom (C)under (D)beneath 会社のロゴ入りの文房具は下の引き出しにしまってあります。 (3)After carrying too (little) inventory for six months, the mail order company went out of business. (A)litte (B)less (C)few (D)small 在庫を殆んど抱えることなく、そのメールオーダー会社は六ヶ月後に倒産した。 (4)Almost (everyone) in the department signed up for the company picnic. (A)each (B)anyone (C)someone (D)everyone その部署のほぼ全員が会社のピクニックへの参加に署名した。 (5)No one was surprised to learn how much money the company spends (on) advertising yearly. (A)in (B)throughout (C)on (D)at   その会社の毎年の広告宣伝費の額を知っても驚くものはいなかった。

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

(1) The temperature is higher on the second floor than in the lobby. 温度は、ロビーより二階の方が高いです。 (2) Stationery embossed with the company logo is kept in the bottom drawer. その会社のロゴが浮彫りになった文房具は、一番下のひきだしに入っています。 (3) After carrying too little inventory for six months, the mail order company went out of business. 6ヵ月間あまりに品ぞろえが少なかった後、その通信販売会社は倒産しました。 (4) Almost everyone in the department signed up for the company picnic. その部門のほとんどみんなが、会社のピクニックに申し込みました。 (5) No one was surprised to learn how much money the company spends on advertising yearly. その会社が毎年広告にどれほどのお金を使うか知っても、誰も驚きませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 英語

(1)We are looking ( )a gift for our sister. a.about b.by c. for d.. on (2)Please look ( )my cat for three days. a.after b.in c. of d.with (3)I'II look ( )this word in the dictionary. a.by b. in c.on d.up (4)Don't forget to write ( )me a.at b.in c.to d.over (5)The soccre player grew ( )in the town. a.about b.off c.to d.up それぞれ答えをお願いします

• 英語 文法 穴うめ

・(  )に入る適語を下から選び、記号で答えなさい。 1. I was born ( ) February 29, 1992.   a: in b: on c: at d: of 2. Steve bought that PC ( ) only ten dollars.   a: to b: at c: in d: for 3. The concert will start ( ) seven thirty.   a: in b: at c: on d: with 4. ( ) my stay in Kyoto, I visited many famous temples.   a: During b: While c: At d: In 5. Do not speak ( ) your mouth full.   a: on b: at c:in d: with よろしくお願いします。何度もすみません_(._.)_

• 英語 文法

英語の文法問題でわからないものがあります。回答、よろしくお願いします。 B. 各組の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように(  )に適語を入れなさい。  (5)a:Call me as soon as you can if you find my key.     b:Call me as soon as ( ) if you find my key. E. (  )に入る適語を下から選び記号で答えなさい。 (2) Micheal looks young ( ) his age.    a:for b:at c:in d:on (3) ( ) my surprise, my cousin became a famous singer.    a:With b:As c:On d:To   (4) This album is good, but ( ) the other hand, it has only five songs.    a:at b:on c:in d:for   よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語 前置詞 

She made a hair appointment ( ) Thursday afternoon. A in B for C until D while 答え B なぜ、Bなんですか? Thursday afternoonなのでonではないでしょうか?(選択肢にはありませんが) 詳しい解説お願いします。

• 教えて下さい!

この文を読んで21~25の選択問題を選んだのですが、あってるか確認していただけませんか?よろしくお願いいたします。 私の解答↓ 21.D 22.D 23.B 24.A 25.C 21 Why does Ms. Laurence write to Mr. French? (A) To inform him that she is leaving the company (B) To notify him of an upcoming event (C) To request additional time to complete a project (D) To announce a successful business deal 22. According to the letter, what will Mr. French be working on from July? (A) Preparations for an event (B) A fishing trip (C) Interviewing applicants (D) A public building 23. Who gave Mr. French a painting? (A) An engineer (B) An architect (C) An important client (D) A company president 24. In the e-mail, the word, "arrange" in paragraph 1 line 3, is closest in meaning to (A) organize   (B) align (C) consider (D) form 25. What is implied about Castle Constructions? Monroe (A) It is located (B) It holds regular social events. (C) It has a vegetarian on its staff (D) It has used Dino's Grille in the past.

• 英語を教えて下さい。

Only employees who (1)the company for at least three years qualify for (2)leave. (1) (A)are working (B)being employed by (C)belongs to (D)have been with (2) (A)birth (B)maternity (C)motherly (D)pregnant 上記の英文の(___)にA~Dの中から正しいものを入れて、なおかつ英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい!

• 英語を教えて下さい(>_<)

When I was young,I always (___)about taking up a new position in a new office. (A)excite (B)excited (C)excitement (D)exciting I don't mind being transferred as long as the job is (___). (A)interest (B)interested (C)interesting (D)interestingly You(___)be very sharp to have been selected for this team. (A)could (B)must (C)must have (D)would A real estate agent(___)show you several possible apartments. (A)have to (B)are able (C)is going (D)is going to Alex must accidentally(___)the wrong flight in Johannesburg. (A)board (B)boarded (C)has boarded (D)have boarded 上記の英文の(___)にA~Dの中から正しいものを入れて、なおかつ英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい!

• 英語文法です

そんな小舟では海どころか川さえ渡れないよ Such a small boat could not(a)(b)(c)a river,(d)(e)(f). 1.it 2.an ocean 3.less 4.cross 5.much 6.across 7.make 彼は無理やり仲間に引っ張りこまれたんだ He(a)(b)(c)the group(d)(e)(f). 1.against 2.forced 3.will 4.join 5.into 6.was 7.his 彼は最後はいつも折れて,妻の言いなりになってしまう He always(a)(b)in the end and does what his wife(c)(d)(e)(f). 1.in 2.obeys 3.do 4.him 5.to 6.gives 7.tells ダイエットしている彼女に甘いものは目の毒だ Because she is(a)(b)(c),the sight of sweets is(d)(e)(f)a temptation. 1.much 2.diet 3.on 4.of 5.for 6.a 7.too 日本語の意味を伝えるように英文の(a)~(f)の空欄を1~7の語句で埋め.その番号を教えてくれませんか?なお使わない語句が各問題に1つずつあります,

• 英語の過去問です

2次試験の過去問の問題演習をしてるんですが、あまりにも分からない問題が多いので教えて下さい。 選択問題 I am so stressed about the house ( ) yet. A not being selling B not being sold 誤文訂正 1.I've come to think that buying (a.in bulk) is more (b.economic) than shopping (c.for) small (d.quantities). 2.Dr.Crystal's (a.recently published) book is designed (b.in order to)provide a working knowledge (c.with) finance and (d.accounting). 3.(a.Both of Tom's parents) decided to make (b.alternative) arrangements (c.in case) (d.of) the hotel was hully booked. 4.This is an extremely (a.interesthing scientific) (b.phenomena),but (c.of) no practical use (d.whatsoever). 並べ替え His nervousness was (by/he/the way/on/shown/kept)dropping things. 数が多いし見にくくてすいません。 分かるところだけでも良いんで 分かる方回答お願いします!!

• 僕が考えた英語の問題

Tokyo is famous ( ) the capital of Japan. さて( ) の中に入る前置詞は? A) in B) as C) of D) for さて東大理3合格の僕が考えた英語の問題わかりますか?