• ベストアンサー

教えてくれてありがとう・・を英訳してください。

honeyracoonの回答

回答No.4

>(1)教えてくれてありがとう。 >逆に知らせて欲しい(let me know)のようにknowを使ったりしますか? Thank you for letting me know that. いいんじゃないでしょうか。 >usefulまたはgood informationをくれてありがとう、のように言いたいときは Thank you for giving a useful information to me. Thank you for giving me a useful information. これですっきりしますね。 useful information,good information,いい表現ですね。 教える、と云う事で teach,tellの他advice等も使っていいと思うので Thank you for your good advice. Thanks for the good advice. 等もいいと思います。 Thank you for your help. Your adovice was really useful. The shop you told me was really good and it satisfied me very much. [助けてくれて有難う。実際君のアドバイスは役に立ちました。君が教えてくれた店はとても良く、私を満足させてくれました] の様に文章で述べてもいいかと思います。

shooting-fish
質問者

お礼

意外に?自分の考えた分も使えたりすると、びっくりしつつ、嬉しいです。ありがとうございます。英語であっても私の言葉だし、失礼じゃない程度に自分の言葉で伝えたいけれど、基礎がしっかりしていないとそういうことはまだまだだなと思っているところです。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします。

情報ありがとう。 トゥモローランドの事を知れば知るほど行きたくなるよ。 Thanks for giving me a information. the more i know the tomorrowland,the more i want to go to there. 添削お願いします。

• 前置詞の用例

適当に文章を作ってみました。括弧内のことを念頭において前置詞を使ったのですが、これでよいのでしょうか?補足・訂正をお願いします。 1)You are good for a beginner(~にしては) 2)It is good for me(私のために) 3)It is good to me(私にとっては) 4)This method is useful in statistics(領域、分野) 5)I’ll have to go with my fate(原因) 6)This is for $10

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで購入しようと思っています。日本に発送できますか?と質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Thank you for your interest in お店名! Please reach out to the contacts listed below in order to service your inquiry. Let me know if you have any questions or need additional information.

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 英訳してくださいm(__)m

英訳してくださいm(__)m すいませんが教えて下さい。 遠距離のアメリカから彼からのメールです。 ちょっとした喧嘩からギクシャクしてしまい長文メールがきました。 わからない部分があるので教えていただけたら。。。。 Please take some time to think about everything I said. I know this is the best decision for both of us. Please respect me by giving me some time. please don't text me for one month and think about everything. You can email me in 1 month. But you need some time to get over me. Thank

• 自然な英訳の添削をお願い致します。

自然な英訳の添削をお願い致します。 手直しいただけたらありがたいです。 ・いつもニコニコしてくれてありがとう →thank you for your everytime smile ・スポンジボブの顔真似して、楽しませてくれてありがとう →thank you for making me laugh to immitate "Sponge Bob". ・フランスの料理作ってくれてありがとう →thank you for cooking French. ・病気の時看病してくれてありがとう →thank you for nursing me when i caught a cold ・破れた服を縫ってくれてありがとう →thank you for sewing my clothes ・フルーツジュースありがとう →thank you for making fruit juice ・短気だけど、最後はいつも許してくれて →thank you for your mercy even you are hottemper ・将棋やチェスを覚えてくれて →thank you for trying to learn chess to play with me ・私の早起きを我慢してくれて →thank you for enduring to my early rising ・試験の時のエール →thank you for cheering me up when i had exam どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 添削お願いします。

thank you for inviting me to the live and thank you for listening me your cool and awesome musics.i spent a great time.keep play the base going from now on and plese let me listen good music. ライブによんでもらってありがとう、あと良い音楽を聴かせてくれてありがとう。最高なときを過ごせました。これからもベース頑張って、良い音楽を私に聴かせてください。 と言いたいんですけど、正しくなおして欲しいんです。英語がわかる方お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

どなたか、和訳をお願いします。 「Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your resume and search for new employment opportunities earlier this morning, it was appreciated. As per our conversation, attached you will find the application for employment with △△for you to complete and return to me at your convenience. I will let you know as soon as any other opportunities arise that you may be a good fit for.」

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 Would you sell me the lens for the 225.15 and you pay the shipping?I would buy now. let me know. Thank you よろしくお願いします。

• この英訳おしえてください。

ok sorry all I make you upset will not do again and good to know you as well bye thank you. わかったよ。ごめんなさい。  すべて私があなたの気分を悪くさせたけどもうそうすることはないよ。 あなたと知り合えてよかった。ありがとう こんな感じの意味でしょうか?