自然な英訳の添削をお願い致します。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Thank you for your everytime smile.
  • Thank you for making me laugh to imitate 'Sponge Bob'.
  • Thank you for cooking French, nursing me when I caught a cold, sewing my clothes, making fruit juice, your mercy even you are hot-tempered, trying to learn chess to play with me, enduring to my early rising, and cheering me up when I had an exam.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

自然な英訳の添削をお願い致します。

自然な英訳の添削をお願い致します。 手直しいただけたらありがたいです。 ・いつもニコニコしてくれてありがとう →thank you for your everytime smile ・スポンジボブの顔真似して、楽しませてくれてありがとう →thank you for making me laugh to immitate "Sponge Bob". ・フランスの料理作ってくれてありがとう →thank you for cooking French. ・病気の時看病してくれてありがとう →thank you for nursing me when i caught a cold ・破れた服を縫ってくれてありがとう →thank you for sewing my clothes ・フルーツジュースありがとう →thank you for making fruit juice ・短気だけど、最後はいつも許してくれて →thank you for your mercy even you are hottemper ・将棋やチェスを覚えてくれて →thank you for trying to learn chess to play with me ・私の早起きを我慢してくれて →thank you for enduring to my early rising ・試験の時のエール →thank you for cheering me up when i had exam どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

日本語の意味を損なわないように訳します。 →thank you for your everytime smile  Thank you for smiling at me all the time. →thank you for making me laugh to immitate "Sponge Bob".  Thank you for making me laugh by immitating "Sponge Bob." →thank you for cooking French. Thank you for cooking French food for me. →thank you for nursing me when i caught a cold Thank you for nurising me while I was sick. →thank you for sewing my clothes Thank you for sewing up a rip in my clothes. →thank you for making fruit juice Thank you for making fruit juice. →thank you for your mercy even you are hottemper Thank you for your forgiveness even when I was hot-tempered.  短気なのは自分ですよね? →thank you for trying to learn chess to play with me  Thank you for trying to learn chess and Japanese chess from me. →thank you for enduring to my early rising Thank you for letting me rise very early in the morning. →thank you for cheering me up when i had exam Thank you for cheering me up before I had my exam. 以上でいかがでしょうか?

その他の回答 (2)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.3

解答1のかたのでつうじますが、一問「将棋とチェスをおぼえてくれて」 がぬけていました。 将棋とチェスの部分の将棋を日本のチェスと訳せば通じると思います。 解答2のかたの答ですと、わたしから将棋とチェスをおそわってくれて ありがとう、になってしまいます。

• Dandanius
  • ベストアンサー率53% (42/79)
回答No.1

参考になれば幸いです。 Thank you for being such a cheerful person. Thank you for making me laugh with Spongebob imitations. Thank you for cooking French cuisine for me. Thank you for nursing me when I was sick. Thank you for patching up my clothes for me. Thank you for making me fruit juice Thank you for always forgiving me in the end,despite your short temper. Thank you for tolerating the fact that I'm an early riser, Thank you for cheering me up during exams.

関連するQ&A

• 「そこのところをなんとか~」、英訳添削のお願い

-------------------------------------------------------------------- お返事ありがとうございます。 申し入れを受け入れられなかったのは残念ですが 複数購入するので、そこのところをなんとかできませんか? バッグの最大限の予算が220ドル位なのですが、バッグとハンカチ2枚 の合計で250ドルというのも無理ですか? 何度もお手間を取らせてすみません。 Thank you for your reply. I regret to hear that my offer wasn't accepted, though couldn't you find any way to favor who buying multiple items? My maximum budget for the Bag is about $220, and is it impossible to total $250 which including the bag and two hankerchiefs. I'm very sorry to have troubled you again. Thank you for reading. -------------------------------------------------------------------- I regret to hear that my offer wasn't accepted というのを言っても失礼にあたりませんか? もっと間接的な言い方の方が良いでしょうか? 全体を通して同じニュアンスでより良さそうな表現が ありましたら、お願いします。

• 添削希望

After a while he became unable to talk slowly and carefully to me for some reason. When that was making me kinda sad frequently, I just got your email message. 添削をお願いします。

• 英訳をお願い致します。

facebookでやっと見つけた好きな人へ初めて送る文章です。 分かるところだけ書きましたが、間違っていたら訂正宜しくお願いします。 Hello. Do you remember me? My name is ○○. こんにちは。私のこと覚えてる? You had been looking for facebook. ずっとあなたのfecebookを探してたんだよ。 I finally found! やっと見つけた! Thank you for helping me when i fell. 転んだとき助けてくれてありがとう。 短かい時間だったけど、すごく楽しかった。 あなたの歌は最高!感動しました。 英語が不得意で上手く会話できなくて、ごめんなさい。 決してあなたを怖いなんて思ってないからね。 それから、 待ち合わせに行けなくて本当にごめんなさい。 もう一度あなたに会いたかったよ。 返事くれたら嬉しいです。

• 英訳をお願い致します。

海外の友人とのやりとりで分からなかったメッセージです。 以下の英訳をお願いします<(_ _)> 「I can't wait to hear about your victory. Should I direct message you my email address?」 「That's SO GREAT! I am inspired to hear this. Please let me know when you can. 」

• 英訳お願い致します。

「 テンプレートを作りなおしました。 これ大丈夫でしたら、あなたのもとへテンプレートを送ります。 返信ありがとうございます。 」 この文はどうやって英訳すればいいでしょうか。 i make temprete again. if it is ok ,i will send it to your shop. thank you for your reply でいいでしょうか。

• 添削&英訳 お願いします!!

9月末で退社し、東京へ引っ越すことにしました。 在職中に仲良くなったインドネシア人にメールではなく手紙でメッセージを送りたいので添削お願いします。 伝えたいことは、 (1)「あなたたちに会えたことがこの会社で働いた中で一番の幸せでした」ということ (2)「英語をもっと勉強して、いつかインドネシアへ遊びに行きます。きっといつか会いましょう」ということ (3)「最後に直接会って挨拶できないことが残念です」ということ (4)「会えなくなるのはとても寂しいですが、新しい生活を送ることを決めました。」ということ です。あまり英語が得意でないので、前にレスしていた人の文章を参考に私なりにがんばって作成しましたが、難しいので添削というより、助けてください。 I've been worked this company almost 3 years. Regrettably I have decided to resign my position, effective at the end of September due to personal reason. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the support and encouragement you have given me during the time I worked for the company. Mr. Yamada has been selected as my replacement, and we would appreciate your continuing support and assistance.

• 添削お願いします。

thank you for inviting me to the live and thank you for listening me your cool and awesome musics.i spent a great time.keep play the base going from now on and plese let me listen good music. ライブによんでもらってありがとう、あと良い音楽を聴かせてくれてありがとう。最高なときを過ごせました。これからもベース頑張って、良い音楽を私に聴かせてください。 と言いたいんですけど、正しくなおして欲しいんです。英語がわかる方お願いします。

• お力添え、添削お願い致します☆

英語の手紙です。どなたか英語の得意な方、補足、添削、お力添えをお願い致します。これ以上、自分の英語能力が、限界です。前置詞、繋ぎ方、自己流です。。。どうかどうか、お助けくださいませ☆ あなたのクラスで、私は、素晴しい英語の教えと、沢山のすてきな思いでや経験を貰いました!どもありがとう. Thank you so very much that you gave me wonderful English lessons and I had a lot of happy memories and great experience in your class. それらは、未来へも繫がる大切な私だけの宝物なので、心の中の特別な場所に、カギをして、ズ~ットとっておくね! ←前半が上手く言い回せていません。。。。 They became treasures to ties with future for me so, I save and lock them up and away in the deepest corners of my heart. あなたは私に撮って、最高の先生だよ!教え方とか本当に上手いし、そのアイディアとか素晴しいよね! You are, to me, the best English teacher ever. . Your method of teaching and ideas are GREAT! この機会に、あなたと出会えた奇跡と、いつも楽しく過ごさせて貰える事に、心からの感謝を贈りたいです☆本当にどうもありがとう。 In this occasion, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to you, for miracle that I have met you and all goodness that you have brought to my life. Thank you so much from bottom of my heart. それと、誕生日に渡したカード覚えてる? Do you still remember the birthday card that I had written you? あれが今も変わらず、毎瞬、あなたに伝えたい私の気持だよ!← 書き方わかりませんでした I still feel the same way now, every waking moment. そして、一番の感謝は何と言ってもこれだよ! And then, most gratitude to you is this☆ 私は、自分の考えや気持を上手く英語で言えないから、あなたは感性や想像力を働かせてそれを理解してくれようとする時が沢山あると思うけど。。。。 I can't tell you exactly enough what I am thinking and feeling in English so, I think there has been a lot of time when you 感性や想像力を働かせて(英語でわかりません!)and tried to understand me. にもかかわらず、あなたは、いつもちゃんと最後まで上手~く話を聞いてくれるよね。 However you have always make sure to listen to me until the end in a nice manner. それが本当に嬉しいよ。有り難う。 Thank you so much. It means a lot to me☆ もっと勉強がんばります! I will hitherto work even harder ではでは、いつも色々に応援しているよ! Finally, I am always rooting for you!!!!! 何か私に出来る事があったr、遠慮なく言ってね~~! If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know. これからも、よろしくね!!!←英語でわかりません。

• 英訳を見ていただけますか?

英訳を見ていただけますか?    メールありがとう    メールをくれたとき、仕事中で疲れてたから、すごくうれしかった。    Thank you for your mail. I was working and a bit tired when you sent me it so that made me so happy. 2度目のメールは it に置き換えてOKですか?    

• 英訳の添削お願い致します。

翻訳のお手伝いお願いします。 日本語に沿った文章を相手に送りたいです。 回答宜しくお願いします。 英訳をしたい文章は以下の文章です。 ・出会いっていうのは 偶然に見えるけど必然なんだと思う。 あの時声をかけてくれて本当にありがとう。 私は本当のところ大丈夫じゃなかったし、 声をかけてもらえて本当にうれしかった! I think meet is not by chance but inevitable. Thank you very much for called me at that time. I was not Okay,so im really happy that you called me. ・もうすぐクリスマスですね。 私が小さい時、クリスマスの季節が 近づいてくるとわくわくしました。 サンタさんがプレゼントを運んでくれるから。 今でもわくわくするけどね! あなたが小さいころはどうたった? サンタさんを信じていた? フィンランドには本当のサンタさんが いるみたいだからいつか会いに行ってみたい! サンタさんに手紙も書けるんだって。 住所欄に、Finland Santa Clausって書くだけで サンタさんに手紙が送れて返事もくるんだよ。 夢があってとっても素敵ですよね :) ところであなたは次の誕生日でいくつになりますか? Xsmas coming soon. When I was young, I was really exited. becaus Santa come to my house with gift! still exiting now.hehe how about you when you were young? did you belive Santa Claus? there are real Santa in Finland. I want to meet them someday. and we can write a letter to Santa claus. Only write `Finland Santa Claus` It so nice things. By the way,how old are you on next birthday?