購入した商品の発送日とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 購入した商品の発送日について知りたい
  • 商品の在庫がないメールが届いたが、発送日の意味は何か
  • 注文した商品の発送予定日が気になる
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

delivery date of produt意味

先月下旬海外ネットショップで注文した後。2,3日後のショップからのメールです。 在庫なしのメールと思うのですが、(delivery date of product: 07/Dec/2011)はどういった意味でしょうか?12月7日に発送可能になるという意味でしょうか? Regarding your order number 22222, as you might know, some of your products are not in stock at the moment. Please find below more info about the availability: (109633) 商品名: Not in stock (delivery date of product: 07/Dec/2011)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

お役様の注文番号22222は、ご存知のようにご注文の一部が品切れになっております。     (入庫の)時期その他は下記の通りです。     (109633)商品名、在庫なし(製品の配達予定日2011年12月7日)           とありますから、再び在庫のあるのは12月7日(再入荷予定日)以後、と思います。

yuyuyuyuu
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 問い合わせましたがまだ入荷はなく来週入荷予定とのことでした。

関連するQ&A

• availabilityの訳し方。

人材バンクのHPに以下の様な一節がありました。 Do not hesitate to drop me an email regarding your availability. I assure you the confidentiality of this discussion. 最初の文の前半は、メールする事に躊躇しないで下さいって事でいいと思うんですけど、その後のregarding your availabilityのavailabilityは何て訳せばいいんですか。適当な和訳が分からなくて困っています。後半の文は会話の秘密は厳守しますのでって事でいいと思いますが。宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Please note. Please contact会社名for any questions regarding status, shipping, etc. We are your point of contact, not Duravit US. Good day, This is an update regarding the status of your sink order. We do have the white in stock # 7511100000, but the Anthracite Matt # 7511106800 is not in stock, approx order 8-12 weeks delivery. please advise how you would like to proceed. Anthracite Matt # 7511106800 はそのまま訳して下さい。 こちらは英語に訳して下さい。 今から8-12週かかるのですか? 今更8-12週間かかると言われても困ります。 注文した時点で発注しなかたのは会社の責任です。信じられません。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品を相手に伝えているんですがその事で返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。」 some items are out of stock, for those we do not have in stock i have noted below, if you are ok with the below items I can get you the estimate ASAP, however, the below items have slightly changed, please let me know if you are ok with this.

• Date of Birthの意味

こんばんは 質問させて下さい。 今度留学をするのですが、留学先のホストファミリー生年月日 Date Of Birthのところに、 In her early 70’s とあるのですがこれはどのような意味なのでしょうか? すみませんがよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語のemailが届いたのですが(ネットショップより)英文の意味がよく分かりません

はじめまして。 ネットで買い物をしました。 商品が未だ届かず、このメールが届いたのですが文章の意味がよく分かりません。 「受注はしたけど、発送はまだです」という意味だと思い、そのままにしていましたが、このメールに発送方法の返信をしなければならなかったのか、また何について返事をしなければならないのか、教えて頂けましたら本当に感謝です。申し訳ありませんが宜しくお願い致します・・・ Your order information appears below. This email confirms that we have received your order; however, it does not confirm shipment. You will receive an additional email upon shipment of your order, which is subject to availability. If you need to get in touch with us concerning your order, send an e-mail message or call us. To assist us in providing the best customer service to you, please include your order number and billing address on all correspondence.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品が到着したので相手にメールしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's great, I am glad to hear that everything is fine with them and that your delivery got to you in one piece. Thank you for letting me know. We have some more and new stock which you might want to check out on our website. I have attached 2 images of the new 000, and I am looking forward to your comment.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップでよく購入するお店からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Please see that the rest of the styles for your XXXX order are now in stock. Would you like me to process the order for you and send you a pro-forma invoice?

• Mail Delivery Subsystem 英語が読めない・・・。

From"Mail Delivery Subsystem" <MAILER-DAEMON@ Subject: Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours ********************************************** ** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY ** ** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE ** ********************************************** ----- Transcript of session follows ----- Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours Will keep trying until message is 5 days old Message/delivery-status 昨日メールを送ったのですが、このようなメールが返ってきてしまいます。これは相手には届いてないんでしょうか?あと、英語は訳すとどのようなことが書いてあるのでしょうか?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思って相手にメールしました。数時間後に下記のようなメールが届きました。これってどういう意味なんでしょうか?教えて下さい。お願いします。 This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 our offices close on the 6th for one week, so you should place your order soon, for the 商品名 we are out of stock until our offices opens again. If you want you can change it, we normally can’t do 50% without first seeing the order size but I requested it for this one time code, it will expire at the end of the week so I would recommend you order soon, also the minimum order is $50 but that should not be a problem. If you want the 2 items that are out of stock, your order may be delayed but if you order the items in stock and perhaps some more, we can ship it out ASAP, thanks again and please let me know if you have any other questions. Also I have answered your questions below, thanks.