【購入希望】海外からのオークション問い合わせに返答する方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • オークションでの出品商品に関する海外からの問い合わせに対し、効果的な返答方法を紹介します。
  • 海外の方からの英語での質問に対し、英語が苦手な場合でも返答する方法を解説します。
  • 質問者のお住まいの場所を確認し、海外への発送についての対応を伝える必要があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

オークション!海外からの連絡。翻訳してください。

私はオークションの出品をしております。 今回海外の方から英語で質問がきまして、まったく英語のできない私を助けていただけませんでしょうか? 先方からの質問に対し、返答をしたく思います。 ↓質問文↓ Hello, Just viewed your listing and i will like to purchase it.Do you still have this available add up for sale? get back to me via (********@gmail.com). Regards. この文に対し、下記内容を返答したく思います。 どちら様か翻訳していただけませんでしょうか? 英語のできる知り合いがいるのですが、旅行中で助けを求めることができません(>_<) よろしくお願いいたします。 ↓返答文↓ はじめまして、●●と申します。 ご質問ありがとうございます。 ご質問いただきました商品は、現在在庫ございます。 申し訳ございせんが、海外への発送はお受けいたしておりませんが、質問者様のお住まいはどちらになられますでしょうか? ご検討よろしくお願いいたします。 以上の内容を伝えたく思うのですが、知識のございますお方、助けていただけませんでしょうか。 本当によろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Kirby64
  • ベストアンサー率27% (668/2450)
回答No.1

無回答がよろしいかと。

zyazyazyazya
質問者

お礼

アドバイスありがとうございます。 確かに無回答でもいいのですが、知り合いが来週帰ってくれば問題なく 対応できますので、今をしのぎたく思い質問してみました。。。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してもらえませんか?

ヤフオクで投稿者から下記の質問を貰って返答に困っています。 日本語でないと無理だし、海外との取引もできませんと断りたいのですが、質問の意味と返答の仕方を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 Hello seller, My Name is Mrs Linda Angelina from Russia Base In Alberta,Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Son in Nigeria,and i will be paying you $1,500.00 USD so payment will be done through Bank Transfer However i want you to reply me to my Email via (mrslin*****@gmail.com) Await your quick response. Thanks

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!!

今、オークションで商品を出品しているんですが アメリカの方から英文での質問をもらい、返答に 困っています。 ネットの無料翻訳サービスも意味不明な日本語を 羅列されるので、ますます困惑してしまいます。 下記、英文をそのまま掲載致しますので どなたかいらっしゃいましたら、翻訳 よろしくお願いします。 ■英文 Hi,Am Mrs Jenifer from USA i will like to know if you still have this item for sale i want to buy for my husband in west Africa on a research.i will offer you $1,250USD including the shipping fee via EMS you can reply me to (質問者のメールアドレス)..Thanks

• 翻訳をお願いします。オークションの質問で来たのですが、なんとなく言わん

翻訳をお願いします。オークションの質問で来たのですが、なんとなく言わんとしているところはわかるのですが、正確な訳が知りたいです。 I'm Takashi Presently in Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $2,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer Or PayPal into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (takashi***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Thanks.

• ヤフーオークションに出品しているのですが、以下の英文の質問が来ました。

ヤフーオークションに出品しているのですが、以下の英文の質問が来ました。 当方英語にはあまり詳しくないので、内容はよく解らないのですが、相手の評価も新規ですし、 何となく怪しい内容で詐欺に近い内容ではないかと思っています。 以下の文は何と書いてあるのでしょうか? Hello seller,My Name is Mrs Caroline Joe,I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria,i will offer you the sum of $1,350.00 USD including the shipping cost via EMS SPEED POST.kindly get to back via (ここにはメールアドレスが記載されています) for further conversation,Await your quick response.Thanks.

• ヤフオクで変な英語の質問

ヤフーオークションで車を出品していますと、英文で変な質問が来ます。 おそらく、同じ方または同じ組織が送信していると思われれます。 目的がよくわからないのと、直接取引を勧誘しているため明らかなガイドライン違反で回答はしていません。 しかし、連続で同じ商品に違ったIDから、同じような文面で幾度も来ます。 どうしたら、こういった質問が来なくなるでしょうか? ヤフーに問い合わせをしても、相変わらず回答がないので難儀しています。 Hello, My Name is ***** from the United States of America and I am Interested in your Car. What is the total asking Price for the Car. Is the Item still available for sale? Kindly contact me on my email (*********.*** ) or phone ( *********). Thanks. *****.. Hi,do you still have the vehicle for sale ? am interested in purchasing this vehicle fast and urgently,kindly let me know the term and condition via Email me at ***** Hello,I saw your Car on YAHOO AUCTION,get back to me at (*****),If still available for sale. Hi,do you still have the vehicle for sale ? am interested in purchasing this vehicle fast and urgently,kindly let me know the term and condition via Email me at ***** hello am interested in buying this car,kindly get back to me if still available...*****

• オークション出品中に以下の連絡を受けました。

オークション出品中に以下の連絡を受けました。 「Hello Seller I'm Mr Mark Brown from Scotland i want to buy your Item Paste on Yahoo Auction to my daughter How Many Set do you have? i will like to offer you $1,500:00USDollar including the shipment Cost to my Daughter by EMS to Nigeria i want you to E-mail me to (***2340@gmail.com) and i will paid through bank to bank Transfer i hope you are Okay, I'm waiting for your reply soon.Thanks」 翻訳サイトで調べてみましたが、恐らく$1500で購入してEMSで発送して欲しい…と言うような内容なのではないかと思うのですが、はっきりは分かりません。 もし上記のような内容であれば、海外との取引は遠慮したい旨の返答をしたいのですが、どういう英文で返せば良いのでしょうか? また、連絡内容が上記と違う内容であれば、どういう内容なのでしょう? 英語はさっぱりで、海外発送しないようにチェックしているのに上記の連絡が来て困っています。 英語にお強い方、回答よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか翻訳してください

海外通販のショップからメールが来ました。 英語が苦手なのでどなたか翻訳してください。 おそらく在庫が無いと言うことだと思うのですが…。対応に困っています。 Apologies that item 2854 is unstable and limited due to the shortage of the market supply, and we are not quite sure about the restock time of it. We just can fulfill the order once it is available again, please kindly let us know do you mind waiting for them, if not, please feel free to change them . Please kindly advise. Best regards. Cherry

• 翻訳(おねがいします

海外からメールがきたのですが自分でわ訳せませんでした Hello Thank you for your order. We thought you'd like to know that weshipped your items, and that thiscompletes your order With best regards です 英語が得意な方で暇があればおしえてください よろしくおねがいします

• 通販・メールが来て、翻訳があっているか?

amazonのマーケットプレイスで通販で購入したのですが、 一通メールがきたんですが、一応不安ですのでお聞きしたいと思います。 私の解釈は、 「アマゾンは、この注文についてあなたへクレジットカード(ビザ)で請求し、料金は店舗へ行きました。 あなたは、スタンダードの出荷を選びました。 あなたの住所への発送の見積りは4~8営業日です。 実際の納期は、海運によるでしょう。」 ですが、大体合っていますでしょうか? 以前も同じ商品を購入したのに、このメールは来なかったので不安になりました。 単に、納期の連絡と思って良いでしょうか? ********************************************************** 件名:Your Amazon.co.uk Purchase from 店舗 We're writing to confirm your purchase of the following item from 店舗名: Amazon Payments has charged your credit card (Visa) for this purchase, and the funds have been credited to 店舗名. You have chosen to ship your order via Standard shipping. The delivery estimate for this method to your address is 4 to 8 business days after shipping. The actual delivery time for the item(s) in your order will depend on the shipping policies of 店舗名 and when the item(s) are available to ship. **********************************************************

• 翻訳をお願いします。

英語が堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 You do not have to accuse of selling you a counterfeit product which is not only insulting, but also against the law. At ModaQueen, your satisfaction is always guaranteed. Please return your purchase in its original condition to the address below via a traceable method and remember to keep the tracking number for your records in case there are any issues with the delivery. It is very important to include a copy of the return authorization form in the package so we may identify the order and refund your account in a timely manner. The refund will be processed to your account within 7 business days after receipt of the returned merchandise. In the event that you do decide to keep your purchase and maybe offer it as a present to a friend, or a loved one, please let us know by responding to this email. Sincerely, 以上、宜しくお願い致します。