新規評価の相手からのヤフーオークション質問に注意が必要

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文の質問内容が怪しいため、注意が必要です。
  • 相手は新規評価であり、詐欺の可能性があるかもしれません。
  • 質問は、ニジェリアの叔父のために商品を購入したいという内容です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ヤフーオークションに出品しているのですが、以下の英文の質問が来ました。

ヤフーオークションに出品しているのですが、以下の英文の質問が来ました。 当方英語にはあまり詳しくないので、内容はよく解らないのですが、相手の評価も新規ですし、 何となく怪しい内容で詐欺に近い内容ではないかと思っています。 以下の文は何と書いてあるのでしょうか? Hello seller,My Name is Mrs Caroline Joe,I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria,i will offer you the sum of $1,350.00 USD including the shipping cost via EMS SPEED POST.kindly get to back via (ここにはメールアドレスが記載されています) for further conversation,Await your quick response.Thanks.

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数18

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#117169
noname#117169
回答No.2

「高い金だすから商品直接売れ、連絡先は(メールアドレス)だ。」という有名な詐欺メールです。 「ナイジェリア詐欺」でいろいろ調べてください。

feel_2008
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

これ過去に私にも来ました。 ナイジェリアからの手紙というもので明らかな詐欺です。 私の時は、詐欺だとわかってから英文で When it is too persistent, I will send the virus. (あまりにしつこいとウイルス送るぞ!) と送ってやると来なくなりました。 それまでは断っても、名前を変えて同じような文面で連絡が来ていました。 だまされないように。

feel_2008
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 (~ヘ~;)ウーン 確かにそんなメッセージを送ってやるのも面白いですねd(^-^)!

• x1va
  • ベストアンサー率26% (802/3006)
回答No.3

無視すればいいです。 ナイジェリア詐欺という有名な手口です。詳しいことは検索して下さい。

feel_2008
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

回答No.1

超メジャーな詐欺です。 ナイジェリア詐欺で検索するとイッパイ引っかかりますよ。  

feel_2008
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 やはり詐欺メールでしたか・・・。

関連するQ&A

• ヤフーオークションで英文の質問がきました。

すみません、 ヤフオクの出品者ですが、英語の質問がきました。 「翻訳」してみたのですが、よく意味がわかりません。 どなたか詳しい方、日本語に約していただけますでしょうか。 Hello seller, I'm Mrs Arkadi Anushka from Russia, I want to make an urgent purchase of your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria, i will offer you the sum of $1,700.00 USD including the shipping cost via EMS SPEED POST. kindly get to back via (arkadi.anushka78@live.com) for further conversation,Await your quick response.Thanks なお「新規」の方ですので、イタズラかも分かりません。

• Yahoo!オークションの質問欄に次のような質問が

Hello seller, I'm Mrs Sachiko Tosio from Russia, I want to make an urgent purchase of your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria, i will offer you the sum of $1,500.00 USD including the shipping cost via EMS SPEED POST. kindly get to back via ( *****.******@live.com ) for further conversation,Await your quick response.Thanks. 3000円で出品しているカメラですが、取引に応じてよいものか迷っています。これまでも何度か同様の質問があったのですが、英語がわからないので、放置していました。どんなものでしょうか?

• 以下の英文を訳してくれませんか?

以下の英文を訳してくれませんか? My Name is Tamura Hideko from Tokyo but reside in Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my store in Nigeria.I will like to know how many of this items you have available for sale,and i will be paying you $800.00 USD for each Set + shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank informations via (abcdef@gmail.com) Await quick response. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

すみませんが、英語がわからないので、和訳をお願いします。 I want to make an urgent purchase of your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria, i will offer you the sum of $1,700.00 USD including the shipping cost via EMS SPEED POST. kindly get to back via(ここに個人のアドレスが記してありました) for further conversation,Await your quick response.Thanks. よろしくお願いします。

• ヤフオクにこんな質問が

ヤフオクにこんな質問が きました〔Hello seller,My Name is Mrs Thomas Jessica from Russia,I want to make an urgent purchase of your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria,i will offer you the sum of $1,650.00 USD including the shipping cost via EMS SPEED POST.kindly get to back via (jess****m@hotmail.com) for further conversation,Await your quick response.Thanks.〕なにをすればいいかさっぱりわかりません。意味を教えてください。

• 下記の英文を訳していただけないでしょうか?

下記の英文を訳していただけないでしょうか? Hello, My Name is Mrs Linda from Russia Base In Alberta,Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria.I will like to know how many of this items you have available for sale,and i will be paying you $1,000.00 USD for each Set + shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank information's via (************@gmail.com) Await your quick response. Thanks

• ヤフオクでこんなメッセージが来ました。どういう意味

英語でこんな質問が来ました。 My Name is /// from United State.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my daughter in Nigeria.i will be paying you $1,500.00 USD for 4pieces unit including shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank information via (////@hotmail.com) Await quick response. Thanks 乏しい英語力でうっすら分かったのですが、かなり怪しいです。無視するのがベターでしょうか? ぜひ正確な訳文を教えてください。

• 英文解読お願いします

オークションでなんだか変な英語の質問が来ました。 無視していい物だと思いますがなんて書いてあるのでしょうか? Hello, My Name is (名前) from Japan,presently base in Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria.I will like to know how many of this items you have available for sale,and i will be paying you $1,000.00 USD for each Set + shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank information's via (メルアド)Await your quick response. Thanks. 詐欺的な事であればオークションサイトに連絡しようと思っています。 英語に詳しい方よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してもらえませんか?

ヤフオクで投稿者から下記の質問を貰って返答に困っています。 日本語でないと無理だし、海外との取引もできませんと断りたいのですが、質問の意味と返答の仕方を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 Hello seller, My Name is Mrs Linda Angelina from Russia Base In Alberta,Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Son in Nigeria,and i will be paying you $1,500.00 USD so payment will be done through Bank Transfer However i want you to reply me to my Email via (mrslin*****@gmail.com) Await your quick response. Thanks

• オークション出品に対しての質問

オークションに出品中のものに次のような質問がきました。 簡単な英語なので、なんとなくニュアンスはわかるのですが 誤解していたら大変なので、訳してほしいです。 またどのように答えてあげたらよいのでしょうか? ちなみに、海外発送は対応していません。 よろしくお願いします。 個人名やアドレスと思われるところは()で変えています。 Dear Seller, I am (個人名) From Canada.I am highly interested in buying your item for my Uncle in Nigeria.I will offer you $2,000USD for this item + shipping through EMS SPEED POST ,Payment will be made through Bank To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account).I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation Via(E-mailアドレス)