• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします。。

Attached is the order sheet, we are checking on inventory in Korea, I will email me you in the morning, thank you for your patience.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数29
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • ID10T5
  • ベストアンサー率31% (732/2313)

注文票を添付しました。私たちは韓国での在庫を確認中です。明日の朝にはメールを差し上げます。お待ちいただきありがとうございます。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます^^ しっかり理解できました!

関連するQ&A

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!

• 訳をお願いいたします。

アメリカアマゾンに注文したら以下のメールを受け取りました。 在庫がないようですが、 2行目は「商品は10日~14日もしくはそれ以下で再入荷されるでしょう」という訳であってるでしょうか? このまま待っていれば入荷されるのかそれとも別の店で買った方がいいのか知りたいです。宜しくお願いいたします。 I am writing to inform you that your order is on back order temporarily. The merchandise should be back in stock within the next 10-14 days or less. Thank You for your order. Sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you for your patience.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

こんにちは。 某翻訳サイトで翻訳したのですが、細かいところがよく分からない文章になりました。 わかりやすく翻訳して頂ける方いらっしゃいましたら、翻訳おねがいします。 Thank you for your email. In regards to your order, we are still within the 14 day time frame for the backorder. Since the order was finalized and submitted for processing on October 26, the manufacturer has given us an approximate delivery date of November 15th for stock. As noted previously, there is an approximate turn around of 48 hours to process this into inventory to then fulfill back orders. I will not have an exact ship date or delivery date until stock has been processed into inventory. Please note you will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has shipped. Additionally, you can track your order on our website using the order number ○○○○○. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email again. Regards,

• 自信がないので英文の訳をお願いします。

Thank you for your email. You are currently unable to access the account because you have not added a child to the account, or made a payment. In order to access the account, you will need to add a child, as we mentioned in the last email, and make the payment.

• 翻訳お願いします

We are checking in with the linen dyer as to the status of our shipment. We thank you very much for your patience and will hopefully find that she was behind but will have it to us soon. 海外通販ですでに2ヶ月待っているので私のオーダーはどういう状況ですか?という質問に対しての返信なのですが、直訳では意味がわかるようなわからないような??? 注文の際「布」が入荷待ちということだったので、そのことについてだと思うのですが。 ちなみに私の送ったメールはこれ。 翻訳サイト頼みで書いたのであしからず。 Hello. What situation is order of me now? Could you examine it? My best regards.

• こちらの英文を訳してくださる方、募集します!

Thank you for your email. I have emailed the Order Verification Pending department to see if we can still cancel this order. I will email you back as soon as I hear from them. We value you as a customer. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing booksamillion.com. Best regards

• 正確に理解したいです。和訳お願いします!

We have received your order, we have everything in stock except the Piggy Fairy and What a Dragon activity books, I have Pretty Princess, Sprinkles and bebop’s, and The Piggy mermaid in the activity books at this time, also I do not have any Pretty in Pink mini chef aprons, I do have our new print Butterfly Bouquet , that would be a very nice replacement for the pretty in pink, please let me know if you would like to exchange those items for the items I have in stock, Thank you for your order and I will wait to hear from you, have a wonderful day.

• 和訳お願いします。

Hi Orie, Thank you for making 2 order with us We can ship them out together so you don’t have to pay shipping costs. I will refund € 55.00 on your credit card. Also could you please provide me with an address in English? We ship out with FedEx. Best regards, Petra

• 和訳をお願いします!

海外通販を利用したのですが、エラーが生じてしまい、メールを送ったら返事が来ました。 調べて和訳を頑張ってみましたがギブアップです。 どなたかお願いします。 We ask for your patience as our site host continues to work through some kinks in our order manager system that is displaying payment errors and order errors in your account history.    Please know that your orders are still being processed and shipping despite the errors you are seeing in your history.  We hope to have the entire system restored in the next couple of days. We are closed Friday thru Sunday but will return Monday to answer all of your questions.  Remember that we use Gmail as our email provider so you only want to email once!  Emailing multiple times moves you down the list of answering in order of email receipt. In order to utilize the combined cart feature, you simply use the link button at the top of each site taking you to our sister site.  This will add items to the same cart.  If for any reason, you are finding it does not work, please clear your cookies and then re enter one of the sites and begin again.  Do not at any time leave the site to go to the other by using your browser window.  You can only utilize the link we provide to go back and forth.

• 翻訳をお願いします

海外での買い物をしたのですが記入欄で住所があったのでこれを記入して済むと思ったのですがメールが送られてきて住所?を教えてくれとのことでした。ですが、ちゃんとした意味とどう返信すればいいのかわからないのでどうすればいいのか教えていただきたいです。 Thank you for your order, my name is Luke and I will be dealing with your order. I am just processing it and we are having difficulty reding your deliver address,can you please email your full name and delivery address Best Regards Luke Johnson