要約のタイトルを生成する

このQ&Aのポイント
  • お客様のご注文を承りましたが、一部の商品は在庫切れです
  • 在庫切れの商品を代わりに入れ替えることができます
  • 代替となる新しい商品もご用意しております
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

正確に理解したいです。和訳お願いします!

We have received your order, we have everything in stock except the Piggy Fairy and What a Dragon activity books, I have Pretty Princess, Sprinkles and bebop’s, and The Piggy mermaid in the activity books at this time, also I do not have any Pretty in Pink mini chef aprons, I do have our new print Butterfly Bouquet , that would be a very nice replacement for the pretty in pink, please let me know if you would like to exchange those items for the items I have in stock, Thank you for your order and I will wait to hear from you, have a wonderful day.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ID10T5
  • ベストアンサー率31% (732/2313)
回答No.1

※固有名詞と思われる箇所はそのまま訳さずに放ってあります。 >>We have received your order, 私たちはあなたからの注文を受け付けました。 >>we have everything in stock except the Piggy Fairy and What a Dragon activity books, Piggy FairyとWhat a Dragon activity以外については、すべて在庫があります。 >>I have Pretty Princess, Sprinkles and bebop’s, and The Piggy mermaid in the activity books at this time, 現在のところ、Pretty PrincessとSprinkles and bebop's、そしてThe Piggy mermaidが在庫にあります。 >> also I do not have any Pretty in Pink mini chef aprons, またPretty in Pink mini chef apronsについては在庫がありません。 >> I do have our new print Butterfly Bouquet , Butterfly Bouquetについては新刷があります。 >>that would be a very nice replacement for the pretty in pink, これらはPretty in Pinkの代わりにお薦め致します。 >>please let me know if you would like to exchange those items for the items I have in stock, もしあなたの注文されたものを、こちらで在庫を有しているものに交換希望される場合はお知らせください。 >>Thank you for your order and I will wait to hear from you, ご注文いただきありがとうございました。あなたからのご連絡をお待ちしています。 >>have a wonderful day. ごきげんよう。

ppko9177
質問者

お礼

とってもご丁寧にありがとうございますww

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for the credit card. I just spoke with our warehouse and we are out of stock on a few items. I have listed below. Please let me know if you would like to substitute any of the other prints. Also on the OCS do you have an account number with them for us to use to notify OCS that we have a shipment for you? Out of Stock Items -oven mitt-ahoy-out of stock Ahoy-tea towels-out of stock Francesca tea towels-out of stock - we have the "Claire" another floral Aprons in Aviary in coral and blue Please let us know what you would like to substitute for these out of stock items

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

I would like to order few items on your website. Nevertheless I am not a user of ebay. And do not want to start to create an account on ebay. Is their any other possibilities for me to order these items ?

• おおまかな和訳をお願いいたします。

thank you i have a store in west edmonton mall i try to find items that i can sell i will place a large order from you on the knifes you have for sale ..i will talk to the wife what knives will sell and let you know by monday i like honest sellers like your self thank you hope to do lot more biz with you soon ..thank you for refund i trust you to my store is large and do lots of biz with great sellers like your self thank you again

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 our offices close on the 6th for one week, so you should place your order soon, for the 商品名 we are out of stock until our offices opens again. If you want you can change it, we normally can’t do 50% without first seeing the order size but I requested it for this one time code, it will expire at the end of the week so I would recommend you order soon, also the minimum order is $50 but that should not be a problem. If you want the 2 items that are out of stock, your order may be delayed but if you order the items in stock and perhaps some more, we can ship it out ASAP, thanks again and please let me know if you have any other questions. Also I have answered your questions below, thanks.

• どなたか教えてください(*_*)

材料を購入したのですが こんなメッセージが届きました。 どなたか教えてください、よろしくお願いします。 Please see the attached copy of your order; items marked with a star are in stock and anything arriving soon with the approx. arrival dates. Canceled items will not be shipped. For now we have your order scheduled to ship on January 23rd when 7204-A and B arrive, but we can change the date if needed.

• 英語の翻訳

海外通販にて商品を注文したところ、以下のようなメールが送られてきました。 翻訳願います。 thanks You for Your order! There´s one problem: By mistake I don´t have the hooded jacket with stars, and the sweater with bird print in size 1y. I can offer these items in size 2-3y (they are small in size and would fit a 1y old) or I will refund the money for these items or if You wish You can cancel Your order! sorry and thanks for Your understanding,

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

I would like to have the order history on my account updated if possible on your website.It does not show that I have made a purchase with you. I will most definitely be purchasing other razors and knives in the future, and would love to use your websites purchase history feature.