• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

Finally one Where i can see your face です。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.4

例えばですが、人気のグループのライブとかがあり、立ち見でやっと目的のアイドルの顔が見える位置を見つけ出したような・・・、そんな感じでしょうか。 「やっとあなたの顔の見える場所が一つだけ見つかった。」

lollipop64
質問者

お礼

とてもわかりやすいです。ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.3

ようやくお会いできましたね。 といいたいのでしょうが、非常に個性的な言い回しです。

lollipop64
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

やっと あなたの顔が見られるところが(あった)

lollipop64
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

最後の1つ。ここで私は君の顔を見ることが出来る。

lollipop64
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 教えてください

I can see from your face. I can see it in your face. from the look upon your face. この意味ってなんですか?違いはなんですか? よろしくお願いします

• get to meet

I finally get to meet your parents. という文で、和訳が「ようやくあなたの両親に会えるのね」となっていましたが、I can finally meet your parents.とどう違うかがわかりません。 I could see my boyfriend.よりもI got to see my boyfriend.の方がよく聞く気がしますが、canのそのままの言い換えとしてget toが使われているのでしょうか。ニュアンスに違いはあるのでしょうか。

• 和訳お願いします!

I'm workin' on the high hope And if it all works out, you might just see me Or hear from me in a while I'm gonna make it across this tight rope And I'm comin' for my prize No more I'll be waitin' 'round While life just passes by Maybe when our hearts realign Maybe when we've both had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay 'Cause I've been livin' in the half life Not sure which way to turn Why must a man lose everything To find out what he wants I'm gonna wait until it feels right And when that time has come Wild horses won't keep me back From where you have gone Maybe when we're both old and wise Maybe when our hearts have had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay After all we've seen We can do anything, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay Where your good times gone Where we are forever young, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay, lay! I wanna see you there 私の好きなHigh hopeという歌の歌詞ですが、和訳の歌詞が探しても見当たらないので、英語が得意な方やネイティブの方に和訳して頂きたいです。自力でひと通り和訳してみましたが意味不明でした。笑 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いしたいです・・・

先日ハマった曲です 和訳をしていただけたら嬉しいです(;_;) 歌詞: Day by day We have lost our edge Don’t you know ? Forgotten is the life we led Now it seems You don’t care what the risk is The peaceful times have made us blind Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again i’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you From my heart Song for reluctant heroes Oh Give me you strength Our life is so short Song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you Can’t look back They will not come back Can’t be afraid It’s time after time Once again I’m hiding in my room The peaceful times have made us blind So you can’t fly if you never try You told me… Oh, long ago But you left the wall Out side the gate Out side the gate So more than ever, it’s real It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice It was like a nightmare It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember the day of grief Now it’s strange for me I could see your face I could hear your voice Remember the day we met It’s painful for me Because nobody wants to die too fast Remember a day we dreamt It’s painful for me I could see your face I could hear your voice

• 和訳お願いします\(^o^)/

良い感じに和訳お願いします(^^) I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.

• 歌詞を日本語に訳してください!

翻訳サイトにかけてみても変な日本語に なってしまい困っています。 長いですが翻訳してほしいです(><) よろしくお願いします。 RED/pieces I'm here again A thousand miles away from you A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am I tried so hard Thought I could do this on my own I've lost so much along the way Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole I've come undone But you make sense of who I am Like puzzle pieces in your eye Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole! I tried so hard! So hard! I tried so hard! Then I'll see your face I know I'm finally yours I find everything I thought I lost before You call my name I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole So you can make me whole

• 微妙な違いを教えてください

When can we see? When can I see you? ........................... Where can we see? Where can I see you? 私たちにする時と、私はあなたに、という違いだとおもますが、ニュアンスが多少ことなると思います。 私はあなたにの方は、自分が1歩引いてる感じでしょうか? お願いします

• 英語

where can I find one どこにあるの? は何でcanがあるんですか?

• 和訳をお願いします

・please write more than just "happy new year" ・why not teach me something in your language or explain to me. what I can see in the picture. よろしくお願いします.

• 和訳お願いします。

You're just goddess of the theater. I can finally meet you. The wonderful you is this close to me now. I can only look at you. I like you.