困っています!ハワイでの生活と仕事のバランスについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 仕事で頻繁に移動することがありますが、ハワイでの生活を考えています。
  • ハワイに移住したいけど、移動が多い生活になるかもしれません。
  • 新しい仕事に対して全面的にサポートしたいと思っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳と英訳 シリアスな内容で困っています(>_<)

My job makes me travel so much.Hawaii wouldn't pay enough although.i wanna make that home still.i think it will just longer.i wanna base my home and life out of hawaii but will have to fly away to work 簡単に和訳すると、 仕事でたくさん移動しなければならない。ハワイは給料もやすいけどそれでもそこに住みたいとおもう。でもそれは先になりそう。ハワイに移住はしたいのだけどしたとしても移動ばかりの生活になるとおもう。 とゆうニュアンスであっていますでしょうか?? またこれにたいして、 正直哀しいしとてもショックです。でもあなたが決めることに何も口だししたくないし せっかくの新しい仕事なので全てを応援したいです。 つまりハワイにいくことは難しいてことだよね? いけるとしても少なくとも来年の5月からは難しいんだよね? と言いたいのですが、普段ですと簡単にすませますが、今回シリアスな内容なので少しでも正確な英語で伝えたく、堪能なかたぜひお力お借しください(>_<) 長くて申し訳ありません

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.3

補足、承りました。#2です。  つまり、来年5月から、ハワイで就職。夢は、持ち家で暮らすことですね。  それなら、先ほどの訳文を、いわゆる「確定した未来」とすればOKのようですよ。 「仕事で出張ばっかりになっちゃうねえ。あの家が欲しいんだけど、ハワイじゃろくな給料もくれないだろうしね。これは時間がかかりそうだ。ハワイで働いて、おさらばして、家持って生活立てたいんだけど。でも出張で(ハワイを)飛び出すだけになっちゃうのかなあ。」  まあ、愚痴であることに変わりはありません。  返事するなら「そう悲観しないで、無理せず、でも頑張ればいいじゃない」って方向ですかね。 I can see what you are feeling about your future. But, just stick to it! Don't give up! If you don't waste your money on silly things, you'll be a rich man, maybe soon, who can afford to have your home and good enough life. Just look at your positive side of your life.  うーん、ちょい長いかな。ま、こんな感じで、要らないところ削ってとか、ご参考になれば、幸いです。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.2

ぱっと一読して、ハワイに住んでいて、ハワイ以外のどこかよそに家建てて、そこに住みたい、という文章にしか見えないんですが、このメール主さんは、別の所にお住いですか?  とりあえず、私には、こう読み取れるということで、訳文を出してみますね。 「仕事で出張ばっかりだよ。あの家が欲しいんだけど、ハワイじゃろくな給料もくれないしなあ。まだ時間がかかりそうだ。ハワイとおさらばして、家持って生活立てて。でもまた、出張で(ハワイを)飛び出すのかあ。」  このメールを書き終えて、思わず「あ~あ、やってらんないな」と愚痴ってるメール主さんが見えそうな気がします(^^;。  しかし、この方がハワイ住まいでないとすると、会社がハワイにあるということでしょうか。質問者様は、その辺りは知っていて、ご質問されておられるのでしょうし。うーん、よく分からないです。すみません(ぺこり)。

rico_10
質問者

補足

解答ありがとうございます。一応背景は、メール主は今ハワイとはべつのところに住んでいて資格取得の為の学校にいきはじめ、半年で卒業なのでそのご5月からハワイへいき新しい仕事をする予定でした。 のですが、いざ昨日学校で詳しく話しをきくと、とても移動が多く大変な仕事だったようなのです。 わかりにくくて恐れいりますがそれでなにかわかればアドバイスお願いいたします!

• ID10T5
  • ベストアンサー率31% (732/2313)
回答No.1

ううーん、 >>i wanna base my home and life out of hawaii ということからすると、ハワイに移住したいとは書いていないと思います。out of hawaiiですから、むしろハワイなんかに住みたくない。ハワイ以外のどこか別の場所に家を持ってそこで生活したいと言っているように思いますね。そういう立場に立つとHawaii wouldn't pay enoughも給料が安いんじゃなくて、ハワイじゃ満足できないっていう意味なんじゃないかなという気がしました。 いずれにしろちゃんとした英文でないのではっきりした意味は読み取れません。 返事の方ですが、 >>正直哀しいしとてもショックです。 To be honest with you, I'm so surprised and sad to hear that. >>でもあなたが決めることに何も口だししたくないし However, that's your decision. I won't say anything to it. >>せっかくの新しい仕事なので全てを応援したいです。 Now, You've got a new job and I'll always be on your side no matter what you try. というところまではよいとして、ここからあとの内容は相手の言っていることの意味を確認した上で再考された方がよろしいかと思いますね。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

I am no longer strong enough to push myself too hard. この英文の和訳はどうなりますか? もはや…というのはわかるのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

i just wanna to tell u that maybe next two weeks i will be busy coz i will start my exams and when i end it i will be totaly freee :D..!,so i will miss you,be safe...!cya soon !!!^o^ この文章の和訳をお願いします! 友人男性から来たメールです。 ちなみに彼は英語圏の人ではありません;

• 和訳確認お願いします

If I don't wanna see. Why did I buy the gift for you? Why will fly from my city to shanghai to see you. もし、君に会いたくないなら、なぜ僕は君にプレゼ ントを買ったの?なぜ、僕の街から飛行機で上海に行くの?会いに行くためだよ。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします! Jealous the person who can sleep embracing you. Love you in my dreams is enough Regardless how much longer I must hurt.

• 英訳(´・ω・`)

ある外国の方からメールをいただきましたが、読めません、英訳してください(´;ω;`) hi,my name is aditya surya,i am male,single& my activity is as a talent builder of rock guitarist,i like havin' coffee so much,i allow my self cup~cup of black vietnam coffee every day,ha,ha...really i wanna send my message through my mobile phone but you mind,but it's ok&anyway...hmm...really i wanna go to japan but i am really confused to where i have got to go...hmm & i wanna be able to speak japanesse..would you like to teach me??hmmm..just kidding,,,ok thants a lot..i hope you're willing to reply this one..bye see you

• 英訳して下さい

My little gift from god! The guiding light that leads me through life! Without you ,I wouldn’t be who I am. You've given me the will to live. You are the star that I wish upon 英文合ってますか? 詳しい人宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします One day my father came home from work and called me downstairs from my room. He bent down to my size and hugged me,and asked me if I would try on my new coat and hat and model them for him. Upstairs I ran,two steps at a time,( 1 )to put on a fashion show for my father. I threw on the coat,but I couldn't find the hat. I nervously looked under my bed and it the closet,but it was nowhere. Maybe he wouldn't notice that I wasn't wearing it.

• 訳して下さい。

訳して下さい。 Tomorrow I will travel to my town 明日自分の町に旅行に行く、と訳していいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします。

英訳をお願いします。 一応自分なりに考えてみたのですが、全く自信ありません。 ・私は父にそれについて言った。  I said my father about it. ・彼は私に"それは困る"と言った。  He said me to "be put out". ・私は彼が何を言いたいのか理解できなかった。  I couldn't understand what he said. ・なぜならば、以前私は彼によって##の大学に行くように勧められたからだ。  Because, I was recommended going on to the university in ## by my father before. ・父は私に"あなたを県外の大学に行かせるためのお金はない"と言った。  My father said that I have no enough money to go on to outside the prefecture universities for you. ・私は##に住んでいたので、もし私が##の大学に行くならば、それには十分な金が必要なことはわかっていた。  Since I have living in ##, I understanded that my father must have enough money, if I go on to the university in ##. よろしくお願いします。