バランスの取れた人生を送るためのヒント

このQ&Aのポイント
  • バランスの取れた人生を送るためには、リラックスする時間を見つけることが重要です。
  • 自然の中で静かに過ごしたり、テクノロジーを少なくしたり、散歩したり、水辺で過ごしたりすることが私にとってリラックスの方法です。
  • また、ロマンスを楽しんで春のような気持ちになることも素敵だと思います。愛情を表現できずに内に秘めるのはどれほど辛いことでしょうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いたします

以下の英文メールの和訳をどなたかご教授ください。 I guess life is about balance. I like what you said about finding time to relax. For me, it means nature, quiet, less technology around me, walks, water, bird song and just all round tranquility. I also wouldn't mind romance and to feel spring like inside. Imagine how hard it is not being able to express loving feelings and to keep them inside?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

わたしは人生はバランスの上に成り立っていると思っています。あなたがおっしゃられるように、リラックスするのはいいことだと思います。私の場合は、自然環境であり、静けさであり、周囲にあるテクノロジーにかかわるものから離れることです。散歩すること、水が流れていたり、鳥が歌っていたり、つまり心を静寂な状態にさせてくれるものに接することです。ロマンスも悪くないですね。心の内に泉が湧き出すみたいな感じになります。愛する気持ちを表現できないで、それを秘めていなければならないなんて状態を想像してみて下さい。耐えられると思いますか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

His body odour is gagging me and I'm finding it hard to focus on my running, so I decide to switch treadmills and move to the other end to finish my 5K run.

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• 和訳をお願いします。

これはどう訳せばよいでしょうか? It was fun talking about our feelings together even thou you were shy about it. この2行はこれでいいでしょうか? But I was impressed that you were able to get the courage to bring it up. あなたが勇気を出して言ったことを感動しました。 But that why I like you. だからあなたが好きなんです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• この和訳は合っていますか?

この和訳は合っていますか? いつもお世話になります。英語ができないところへ意訳のセンスもないのですが、この和訳は合ってますでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 Where as for you in our relationship you think about us and your feelings for my condition is very strong you care very much. I think that is the Japanese culture for the woman to care for the man. I like this part of you but like I said to you before I will not treat you like the Japanese men do. I want you to be the same as me. I want you to be next to me and not behind of me. I can not think of anything that I dislike about you . You have not given me any reason too. あなたに関しては私達の関係で私達の事と私の状態をあなたが気にかけるのを強く感じます。 私はそれは男性を気にかける日本の文化であると思います。私はあなたのこの部分は好きですが、私が日本人の男性のようにあなたを扱わないと以前言いました。 私はあなたに私と対等にいてほしいです。私はあなたに私の後ろでなく私の隣にいてほしいです。 私はあなたについて嫌いにな何も考えることがありません。あなたは私に何も理由を与えなかった。

• 和訳お願い致します。

It is obvious, then, to start with, that by Mind we may mean two very different things, according as we contemplate it in our own individual selves, or as manifested by other beings. For if I contemplate my own mind, I have an imme diate cognizance of a certain flow of thoughts and feelings, which are the most ultimate things — and, indeed, the only things— of which I am cognizant. But if I contemplate Mind in other persons or organisms, I can have no such immediate cognizance of their thoughts and feelings ; I can only infer the existence of such thoughts and feelings from the activities of the persons or organisms which appear to manifest them. Thus it is that by Mind we may mean either that which is subjective or that which is objective. Now throughout the present work we shall have to consider Mind as an object ; and therefore it is well to remember that our only instrument of analysis is the observation of activities which we infer to be prompted by, or associated with, mental antecedents or accompaniments analogous to those of which we are directly conscious in our own subjective experience. That is to say, starting from what I know subjectively of the operations of my own individual mind, and of the activi ties which in my own organism these operations seem to prompt, I proceed by analogy to infer from the observable activities displayed by other organisms, the fact that certain mental operations underlie or accompany these activities.

• 和訳を

Mexican food is really tasty. I was born in Los Angeles, California and the Latin/ Asian culture is very big there. There is restaurant called Sushi Hana by my house and they have a rotating thing too and each dish is only $1. I wish I had a deep bath! I don't like showers because you can't relax and bathe and I don't like baths because it is too shallow! ..

• 和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願い致します

下記内容になります。 内容は、私の作った洋服を お店に置いてもらえるかで、以前その資料を送っていてその返事が下記の内容です。   恐縮ですが、どなたか分かる方お願い致します。  Dear Mr. A It was wonderful to hear from you---my sister has told me about you and how much she admires your work. I liked the pictures of the pieces very much. I would love to show your pieces in my shop. I was wondering if you would be interested in starting with some consignment as the pieces are priced high for me start out with? I really like the red one and the white one with all of the little gathers around the neckline and some others the others as well..! Can you ship from Japan? What season are the pictures showing? I also very much like the idea of collaborating on a dress.....so much to think about. I look forward to hearing from you. All the best,  

• 和訳をお願いします

it looks like the paket stucks on customs, so can you tell me please, have write on the paket gift and is there an invoice on or in the the paket? maybee you can send me an invoice via mail over 43 dollar so i can fax it to customs and they send it to me, so i must not drive 50 km and pay 19% tax

• 和訳お願いします

you kind of caught me of guard with some of your questions. How can I know that there are not other things you havent told me? I don't want to doubt you have given me a reason to be skeptical (wonder about it). It's difficult and kind of unfair that I developed feelings for you before you told me about it. I focus on making the best of each day and letting things happen over time. I don't think I can handle that kind of guilt. I guess I am kind of an independent spirit/person so it takes me a while to really open up and say the kinds of things that you asked me about.

• 早めに和訳お願い致します!!!

"A new arrival, I see !" said the Frog. "Well, after all there is nothing like mud. Give me rainy weather and a ditch, and I am quite happy. Do you think it will be a wet afternoon? I am sure I hope so, but the sky is quite blue and cloudless. What a pity!" "Ahem! ahem! " said the Rocket, and he began to cough. "What a delightful voice you have! " cried the Frog. "Really it is quite like a croak, and croaking is of course the most musical sound in the world. You will hear our glee-pond by the farmer's house, and as soon as the moon rises we begin. It is so entrancing that everybody lies awake to listen to us. In fact, it was only yesterday that I heard the farmer's wife say to her mother that she could not get a wink of sleep at night on account of us. It is most gratifying to find oneself so popular." "Ahem! ahem! " said the Rocket angrily. He was very much annoyed that he could not get a word in. "A delightful voice, certainly," continued the Frog; " I hope you will come over to the duck-pond. I am off to look for my daughters. I have six beautiful daughters, and I am so afraid the Pike may meet them. He is a perfect monster, and would have no hesitation in breakfasting off them. Well, good-bye: I have enjoyed our conversation very much, I assure you" "Conversation, indeed! " said the Rocket. " You have talked the whole time yourself. That is not conversation."