• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

The song is about organized religion. About people who tell others what to do and what to believe. They switch off people's minds and control the masses. It gives me a feeling of isolation, when I think about it. Organized religion does not view everyone as equals.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

その歌は、体制化した宗教に関しての歌である。他の人に何をすべきか、何を信ずべきかと口を出す人々についてである。  彼らは、人から自分で考える力を取り去り、多くの人々を操る。いわば、人に孤独感を与える。体制化された宗教は、人々はみんなを平等だと見ていない。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• ベストアンサー率19% (267/1346)
回答No.2

google翻訳機能の結果は以下の通りです。 この曲は組織された宗教に関するものです。 他人に何をし、何を信じるべきかを伝える人々について 彼らは人々の心を消し、大衆を支配する。 私はそれについて考えるとき、それは私に孤独感を与えます。 組織化された宗教は、みんなを平等とみなしません。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

"Sex Type Thing", according to Weiland, deals with abuse of power, "macho" behavior, and humanity's attitude toward women, treating them as sex objects. "Naked Sunday", according to Weiland, "is about organized religion. About people who tell others what to do and what to believe. They switch off people's minds and control the masses. It gives me a feeling of isolation, when I think about it. Organized religion does not view everyone as equals." ※ 『Scott Weiland』は人物名、『Sex Type Thing』『Naked Sunday』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

'Wicked Garden' is a song about people allowing all their innocence and purity to be lost from their lives ※ 『Wicked Garden』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

One of the things we never talk about during hurricanes is can you afford to evacuate? People seem to think that getting in the car filling it full of gas grabbing all your stuff and leaving town is something that everyone can afford to do and that's just not the case. Evacuating is expensive. It's a luxury. Running for your life is out of some people's reach. Think about that going forward. Bigger storms bigger fires. Hurray.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Tommy stated that "'NO BLACK' is a song about people allowing all their innocence and purity to be lost from their lives." ※Tommyは人名であり、NO BLACKは曲のタイトルです。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Q:What does Indiegogo do? A:Indiegogo is a crowdfunding platform where people who want to raise money can create fundraising campaigns to tell their story and get the word out. Indiegogo is also a place to discover what people all over the world are passionate about and how to get involved.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I try to be nice and respectful to everyone, especially musicians and artists but if you’re going to call me up and berate me about my already affordable rates then you get the corn - that’s it. No exceptions.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

How did this tour come together? Richard Patrick: I heard about it and said to Dean [DeLeo], “Hey, Dean: take me on tour!” [laughs] And he asked the guys, came back and said, “Everyone says this is good!” Chester Bennington: Pretty much. We wanted this tour to be a really good experience for our fans; and we had been struggling to find bands, the right band, to make it awesome. So when Dean came to rehearsal, we were at Robert’s house recording, and said, “Richard said that they would go out with us.” I was. like, “F---, yeah!” That is exactly what we want and what we need for this tour.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We need to do it that way and get out there on the road and get out there with some excitement and not just turn our legacy into what Journey or Foreigner is. That's not what we're about. That's not why we got into this. That's not at all what I'm about.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

We would be real, real silly about it to try to recreate what we did. We're honestly, honestly, very simply moving forward. And when we do revisit the catalog in a live situation, we just wanna do it justive and want it to resonate with everybody. I mean, look, man, there's a lot of songs there that people have some real-life experiences with — good and bad. And when they come see the band, we want them to experience that nostalgia and that melancholy feeling. And I think, first and foremost, we wanna deliver it really, really hard hitting.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Tommy is the band's primary lyricist. His style has changed with the band's evolution; much of the lyrics on debut album were written about societal issues such as religion, abuse of power, and isolation. The band's breakthrough single "NO BLACK" polarized critics with its lyrics, some interpreting it as advocacy of date rape. ※Tommyは人名であり、NO BLACKは曲名です。