• ベストアンサー

シンプルな文書の和訳をお願いします。

can you send me bill of sale sew I can pay for item and shipping Of item and price is 50 dollears .

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

元の文はきちんとした文ではありませんでした。次の様な文章にしたかったのではないかと推測します。 Can you send me the bill so that I can pay for the item? And shipping charge of the item is 50 dollears. 私がその商品の代金を払うことができるように、私に請求書を送ってもらえますか? そして、その商品の送料は、50ドルです。

その他の回答 (1)

• Mina_Ueno
  • ベストアンサー率50% (5/10)
回答No.1

簡単に訳すと  請求書を送ってくださいませんか?  それを見てアイテムの分と送料とで50ドル支払います  と書かれています

関連するQ&A

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いしたいです

i can pay instand over pay-pal and shippment via EMS with tracking would be great. the razor that you recomend me are new but not sharpend it is described in the auktion, i would definitly prefer a sharpen one because i have not the kind of skill to refreshe it from scratch. #K156/A0 this one i would rearly like, can you make me also a better price for this or other one, or only for the 2 you send me?

• 和訳をお願いします

it looks like the paket stucks on customs, so can you tell me please, have write on the paket gift and is there an invoice on or in the the paket? maybee you can send me an invoice via mail over 43 dollar so i can fax it to customs and they send it to me, so i must not drive 50 km and pay 19% tax

• 和訳をお願いします。

どうかよろしくお願いします。 Whats that for?I can send you photos of the exact pair i'm offering for sale and which can be delivered to your location in Japan,provided i get hold of your address and when we must have concluded a deal and moreover its price remains the same. The idea of putting your name is not an issue but i certainly will not do that unless you must have made a reservation on the animals and not before,so please that's not possible! If seriously interested in the pair,then we can proceed with a deal,you can make a reservation and send me your complete address when the animals arrive your location in Japan,you will then be required to make the remaining payment and once more,life arrival of your animals is 100% guaranteed. それぞれ別なメールなのですがこちらも翻訳していただけると嬉しいです。 send me mobile number and swiss air call you CONFIRM I'M CHECKING WITH THE BREEDER TO SEE IF 2 PAIRS ARE AVAILABLE FOR U.. それではどうかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

I won this razor and I need ship it to Russia. Unfortunately your shipping details does not provides exac summ of shipping and I cannot pay immideately. Could you please to create and send me payment invoice using Ebay facilities?

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• アメリカの若者からのメールなのですが

アメリカの若者からのメールなのですが このアメリカ人からスノーボードを売ってもらおうと思ってますがよく意味が理解できません。 i dont have pay pal or any of that stuff so if you wanted the boards at this point you would have to send me 350$ for the board and watever the shipping is goin to cost me. as soon as you can do that i can give you a address to send the money too then ill send you the board 特にこの部分なのですが watever the shipping is goin to cost me. 教えてください。お願致します。 送料がわかるまで待っていれば良いのでしょうか?

• この人は送料が無料なのでしょうか?

下記は送料は無料だが、書留代金は5ドル負担してくれという意味ですか? We send this item by a Regular Mail (No Registered and No Insurance). Please pay additional $5. I can send it by registered mail with insurance. Please contact me before doing the payment, if you want the registered shipping or EMS shipping. I can NOT responsible for any NON-INSURED mail loss or damage. Please be noticed I am a seller outside of USA, living in Japan. So I'll ship all items from Japan. I'll ship then by normal "SAL" shipping without insurance and trucking number. It takes 10-20 days (sometime need 1 month) to be delivered. Please pay additional $5. I can send it by registered mail with insurance. If you pay additional the price for EMS shipping service, It takes 4-7 days to be delivered with insurance and trucking number. I strongly recommend the registered shipping or EMS shipping. I can NOT responsible for any NON-INSURED mail loss or damage.

• ebayで初めて出品しました。そしたら以下のような質問がきた為、翻訳サ

ebayで初めて出品しました。そしたら以下のような質問がきた為、翻訳サイト を利用しても、100%理解できません。 3回程、質問がきて、2回は返答したのですが… Q1:How much shipping rate(EMS.) to thailand? これに対して私は「大丈夫」と答えました。 Q2:Can you write the lower value($275) in invoice on postbox? If I bid and pay this evening. Do you shipping item tomorrow? これに対して私は、「関税対策で発送伝票に$275と記載すればいいのか?であればOK」と答えました。 Q3:I mean...show the price infront goods box for send to me = $275. you can? Is it new in box?...if yes, please send invoice for this order to me. 今回の回答がよく分かりません。落札されていてからinvoiceの手順を操作するのは理解できますが、落札されてもいないのに・・・と考えてしまいます。 Q3は、何を言っているのでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

オークションで出品しているとナイジェリアの方から「クリスマスプレゼントに買いたいと思います」というメールが来ました。もうPayPalで支払ったそうなのですが11万円振り込んでくださいと送ったのに見てみると15ユーロとなっているのです。メールの内容はこうです Hello , Thanks for your mail back , Well am happy to receive your message in my email box . The payment will be made by Bank to bank Transfer or PayPal , So Here is the shipping Information below : Olamide Oladimeji Address: No 13 Ui Rode Agbowo City: Ibadan Zip Code: 23402 State: Oyo State Country: Nigeria Phone Number: +2348079813952 Am buying this item for my wife in Nigeria as Xmas Gift , So kindly get back to me with this details below : Bank Transfer : Bank Name Holder's Name Account Bank Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office PayPal : Full Name PayPal Email Address Item Name Total Cost with the shipment via Ems Speed Post office So i will wait for you to send me this details so that i will be able to make the payment of the item . I Wait for your message back . John で、どうやってお金を受け取ればよいか分からないので聞くと、 Thanks for your message back , Well the payment of the item have been confirm by PayPal now , All you have to do now is to go and make the shipment of the item with the shipping address given to you .So go to Ems Speed Post Office and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment too PayPal with this E-mail below : service@charitybankintl.org . So kindly go now and make the shipment of the item and send the shipment details for PayPal to verify it , Then make the funds of your money once they can confirm the shipment details of the item from you . と来たのです。意味がわからず、どうすればよいのでしょうか?

• ざっと和訳をお願いします。

I did not read the auction closely and just realized the blade has a crack in it. Because it was my fault, I have no problem paying for the razor, but would prefer not to waste the money to have it shipped to me. Can you send a new invoice without shipping and then dispose of the razor?