• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!

What I said is that "It's okay, because I wake up early most days. Also, I'm sorry if what I say seems wrong, because I am not very good at Japanese, and sometimes words are lost in translation." Then I said "I'll talk to you later, Goodnight!"

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

私が言ったのは、「大丈夫、僕は大抵の日は早起きするから。それから、僕の言ったことが間違っているようだったらごめん。日本語があまりうまくなくて。それに翻訳では言葉が抜けちゃうことがあるから」です。それから、私は「またあとで話そう。お休み」と言った。

katuoume
質問者

お礼

回答有り難う御座いました

その他の回答 (4)

• yuka0227
  • ベストアンサー率34% (9/26)
回答No.5

自分は大丈夫だと言ったよ。それは明け方前の早い時間だった。もし、自分悪い事を言ったかもしれな い。ごめんなさい。でも、自分にとって日本語は意味が解らないし通訳や言葉の意味も解らないといった はずだ。又、今度話そう。お休みなさい

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.4

私が言ったのは「ほとんど毎日朝早く起きるから構わない。それに私は日本語が上手ではないし翻訳で意味が変わることもあるから、言ったことが間違っていたらごめん。」   次に「また後で話す、お休み」と言った。

回答No.3

私が言いたかったのは「OKだよ、ほとんどの日は早起きしてるし。また、もし私の言うことがまちがってるようだったらゴメンね、だって日本語があまり上手じゃないから、時々訳す時に言葉が抜けてしまうんだ。」それじゃ「またおしゃべりしよう、おやすみ。」 かな?

• DJ-Potato
  • ベストアンサー率36% (692/1917)
回答No.1

「いいよ、だいたいいつも早起きだから。あと、おかしなコト言ってたらゴメンね、日本語あんまり上手じゃないし、単語が抜けたりしてるみたいで」と私は言った。そして「じゃ、またあとで。おやすみ~」と続けた。

関連するQ&A

• laterとearlierについて

お世話になります。 以下の文についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 I wake up later and get home earlier. (1)なぜlater→late、earlier→earlyにならないのでしょうか? すなわちI wake up late and get home early. ではいけないのでしょうか? (2)これは比較級なのでしょうか? 基本的なことで恐縮でございますが、どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• これを和訳して頂きたいのですが、、

I never knew I could love someone as much as I love you! This year was wonderful, because it is when we met...I am forever appreciative because you are the center of me along with God! I meant what I said, when I said I would tell you everyday I Love You & not only would I say it, I would show you. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

I just think whoever wrote that doesn't really know what they are talking about. I think whoever wrote it is unhappy perhaps because no one has said I love you to them. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

次の文章は、ボクシング選手のコメントです。 『 I was 240 [pounds], for the last fight. Two weeks later I was already 255 [pounds] because of what it took me to be 240 [pounds], if you look at my body fat percentage, I dieted down. 』 上記の文章の、 『what it took me to be 240 [pounds]』 の訳がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

Just three months later I was back again at the Seattle airport. A different voice answered, "Information," and I asked for Sally. "Are you a friend?" "Yes," I said. "An old friend." "Then I'm sorry to have to tell you. Sally had only been working part-time in the last few years because she was ill. She died five weeks ago." But before I could hang up, she said, "Wait a minute. Did you say your name was Willard?" "Yes." "Well, Sally left a message for you. She wrote it down." "What was it?"I asked, almost knowing in advance what i would be. "Here it is, I'll read it - "Tell him I still say there are other worlds to sing in. He'll know what I mean.'" I thanked her and hung up. I did know what Sally meant.

• 話法教えてください

1誤りを正しての書き直し When he said to me what is the matter with me,I said him that I have not slept well. →When he asked me what was the matter with me ,I (    ) that I had not slept. 2文意が同じになるように He said to her , "Why didn't you attend the party?" = He asked(                                 ). 3話法を変えて 3-1Ken said ," What's wrong with you, Jon ?"・・・・"I have a headance," said Jon. →Ken asked Jon what was wrong wtih (  ). Jon (    ) (    )had a headance. 3-2He said to me ,"Let me do it ." →He asked me to let (   ) do it. 4直接・間接話法に 彼は私に「明日は忙しいから行けないよ」と昨夜言っていた 直接→Last night , he said to me ,"I won't go (    )because I will be busy ." 間接→Last night , he told me he wouldn't go (    )because I would be busy . よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願い致します(social meaning...のところ)

The results were fascinating. In almost every conversation, John Deane's recollection of what had actually been said was wrong. Different words were used, topics were mentioned In a different order, and sometimes particularly memorable phrases hadn't actually been said at all. And yet, even though the details were all wrong, the social meaning of what had gone on was perfectly correct. Deane didn't remember the details accurately, even though he thought he did, but he did remember what had happened. It was the meaning of the events which he actually remembered, and his knowledge of what it all meant influenced his recall of the details.  (Nicky Hayes, Psychologyより) 上記の英文中の"social meaning"の訳を高校生でも分かるように教えていただけますか?(実は、以前、別のサイトでもうかがったのですが、残念ながら自分の理解力のなさで、諦めました。)ある人に聞いたら、「実質的意味合い」だとおっしゃっていました。前後関係で、この文の言いたいこと(細かいことは間違っていたけれど、本質的なところはあっていた)は分かるのですが、social meaning→「実質的意味合い」というふうになるのが、高校生にどう説明していいか分かりません。それとも別のいい訳がありますか。

• 和訳お願いします。

多分お別れのmailなんだけど綺麗に訳してもらえませんか? it bothers me when you are late and leave so early.  we don't spend enough time together. when you walked out on me you crushed me. Maiko I love you but cant be with you anymore... Im sad but I want you to have a good life.  I know you want children later and  I cant give that to you.  I dont want to be selfish and waste your time. I dont want to hurt you.  I dont want you to regret life later.... Im letting you go because its better for your future.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I wonder what would happen if we burned and spat on the Abo flag because ONE person said something we found offensive? Oh I forgot, it's only offensive and "racist" when the whites do it isn't it? Blacks can do whatever the they want. I don't give a shit if you find what Abbott said (or whoever the fuck) offensive, burning and spitting on the flag is fucking disgusting. What a disgrace.

• よろしくお願いします

I'm so torn, it seems like no matter what I do, I'm going to be doing the wrong thing. going to beのbeがあるとないのとではどう違うでしょうか?あと、I'll beとした場合もどう違うでしょうか?あと、the wrong thingは限定してしまっているように思えるのですが、なぜtheが使われているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします