• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳希望

Each time I go through your email I ask myself where have you been all these while, though it is said that the patient dog gets the fattest bone, so now I believe the saying because I have been patient enough, and I want to believe that what I read and see in you is the real you.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数223
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2667/3937)

あなたからのEメールに目を通すたびに、今まであなたはどこにその存在を隠していたんだ、と思わず訊きたくなります。 「気の長い犬にこそ最も太い骨が与えられる」、という諺がありますが、私は今、まさにその諺を信じる心境にあります。何故ならわたしはこれまで辛抱強く待っていた、そして私があなたから聞き、あなたに見る姿は、あなたの真実の姿であると信じたいから。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (8030/9911)

あなたのメールに目を通すたびに、私は、あなたがこれまでずっとどこでどうしていたのか自問するのです。「辛抱強い犬が最も太い骨を得る」(あわてる乞食はもらいが少ない)と言われるけど、これまで私は十分に辛抱したので、ようやく今がこの諺を信じる時なのね。私は、読んで知ったことが本当のあなただと信じます。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳希望

和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします The ruling planet of your seventh house is Mars. Mars is a planet of ambition. This man will inspire your ambitions. He will seem to be all you have waited for. Handsome, courageous, bold and brave, full of power and passion. He will seem like a hurricane that sweeps you off your feet and turns your life and feelings upside down. Love for you is quick hasty decisions and feelings that grow rapidly and spread through your life like a fire in the You will feel that you are tired of waiting for money, or for a better way to sustain yourself in your life. This man will seem rich and passionate, a lot of glamour and greed, a view to the top, comes with this love affair and you'll see your ambitions being to take shape with it. This will be mutual, and it while it will seem like an impulsive hastily attachment to others.

• 和訳希望

- Do you think it is a wise idea to go into business with your partner (a kind of business that you and your man will operate together although having a mind set that what stays for business stays for business and what is for home stay at home because it is a two different thing altogether) - Do you believe in an opened relationship? (this doesn't work for me as I believe in just one relationship cos I don't appreciate jumping from one bed to another) お願いします。

• 和訳希望

This came super quick, delivery is great. I have been on prescription sleeping pills for two years, and wanted to try a more natural sleep aid. Tried this last night and it really works, so well, that i think i can only use the Valerian Root for sleeping from now on. Could feel when it kicked in, and had a great sleep. On opening the bottle, the smell is quite strong, but do not let that put you off. I am so happy to have at last found a good, natural sleeping aid. Will definitely buy from this seller.

• 英語の歌詞の和訳をしてほしいです。

WestLife 「Have You Ever Been In Love」の英語の歌詞の和訳、できる方よろしくお願いします。 In the morning light Half awake and half asleep Have you ever laid there thinking Was it all a dream? But you reach out and she's there Every moment, everywhere Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt How far a heart can fall Have you ever stayed up waiting For a telephone call Just to hear her say hello Cause you miss each other so Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What it's all about And when she's far Have you ever felt the need to stray And tried and then discovered It just doesn't pay Cause with her, you can be true And with her, you can be you Have you ever been in love? Have there been times to laugh And times you really want to cry Finding reasons to believe her Cause you'd die a little if she lied And when in times of doubt Have you ever tried to work it out But still she leaves you wondering What its all about And when the night comes down Can you call your house a home Do you dream you're still together And wake up alone Have you ever been in love The way that I'm in love Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been in love?

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いします。 The last house of the horoscope is the final chapter in your chart. Every astrological reading I do is rare and individual, it is done in a special time honoured ancient way, and cannot be obtained from any other astrologer. I hope this reading has been interesting, and has delighted you and touched you. Deep inside your soul already knows this man, it has known him since the beginning of time. even though it may have yet to meet him in this present incarnation. You know more than I. For I only show you the fate reflected in your stars. These things that will happen in the fullness of time. I wish you the greatest of love and enduring happiness for your future.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 多分抽象的な部分は少ないとは思いますが・・ どうぞよろしくお願いいたします Every marriage is a mystery. All marriages do have their difficulties. Life is never the easy road. The occasional quarrel and the thorns and sorrows is perhaps unavoidable in a union that will endures many years, and every marriage has its own crisis and karma to face. Its own task and its own strength. But there is no indication of any serious or insolvable problems in the marriage with this man. It is a chart that promises happiness and a good future that can off set any dark patch. In some ways you’ll feel as though you have waited all you life for this man, that every dream you have ever dreamt is him, and everything else hard though it has been, has just been passing the time until now.

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半部分ですので、内容が割れていると思います。 よろしくお願いします。 You have Libra, an Autumn sign on the ascendant. Your future partner will have Memorable striking looks., in addition to all the things I have already told you. He is well dressed. In the course of this relationship you will find that your complexion becomes finer and more delicate, more polished and but a little more oily, oily exudations in the folds round the eyes and nose, small blocked pores m. Cold chills on the kidney. Head aches. You will be sensitive to winter and cold places cold days when the air is sharp and painfull and you breath seems like a vapor, but he will warm your life.

• 和訳が分かりません。

And the reason is, in the stationary power plant, you can afford to have something that weighs a lot more, is voluminous, and you can take the waste heat and run a steam turbine and generate a secondary power source. something that wightってどうやって訳せばいいのでしょうか? お願いいたします。

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 アメリカで二番目の富豪であるウォーレン・バフェットとビルゲイツの対談イベントの場面です。 Buffett: Bill can change clothes in the car. That's why we don't insure him at Geico incidentally. But he has a little of that habit left. So, but the habits you developーand then I go back to the other thing is have the right heroes. I mean I've always been lucky in that respect. And if, you know,if youーthe people you look up to are going to form your vision of what the world ー you know, how you want to be in later life. 恐縮ですが、宜しくお願いします。

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 アメリカで二番目の富豪であるウォーレン・バフェットとビルゲイツの対談イベントの場面です。 Buffett: Bill can change clothes in the car. That's why we don't insure him at Geico incidentally. But he has a little of that habit left. So, but the habits you developーand then I go back to the other thing is have the right heroes. I mean I've always been lucky in that respect. And if, you know,if youーthe people you look up to are going to form your vision of what the world ー you know, how you want to be in later life.