• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

英語 和訳

When you visit other countries, you should understand that people do things differently. However, because somethig is different, it doesn't mean that it's good or bad. 和訳お願いします

noname#136910
noname#136910

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数66
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.2
  • focus
  • ベストアンサー率34% (56/164)

あなた宿題他人にやらせるようなズルしときながら 過去、お礼のひとこともしてないようだな。 さらにこんな英語すら分からんとは、頭悪すぎ、あきれたわ。 悪いこといわん、幼稚園からやり直せ。 甘えた根性も直せるし、礼儀も英語も一から学べるぞ

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

あなたがよその国々を訪れる時は、人々の物事のやり方が違うことを理解するべきです。 しかし、何かが違うからと言って、それが良いとか悪いとかいうことにはなりません。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語 和訳

和訳お願いします (1)When people travel to other countries, they find that many things are different from the things in their own country. (2)It can be very hot in summer and very cold and snowy in winter. (3)People who come from hot countries often find that it is too cold for them in December, January, ane February. (4)It is sometimes difficult to talk to them on the street because they are always very busy and don't have much time.

• 英語の例文です。どの様に訳せるのか教えて下さい。

Just because , you hate him doesn't mean you should be mean to him for no reason. 彼が嫌いだからといってyou should be mean to him for no reasonという事ではない。 英語の部分の訳し方を教えて下さい。 mean to +名詞 がどの様に使えるのかも合わせて教えてもらえると助かります。

• 和訳をお願いします

What I learned from that experience―besides not ever giving a dog chocolate―was: a)ignorance is not bliss; b)just because we want it doesn't mean we should have it;and c)when you are very sick,go to the hospital. 言わんとしてる事はなんとなく解るのですが、細かいニュアンスが伝わりません。特にa)~c)。よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is only one thing I really wanna do ... and that's be with you. Besides this I want to go to the fish market if that's possible. But I read that it's best to visit it early in the morning. However I don't think we should wake up early on your holiday! Is it possible to go another day, before you work maybe? If not I can go myself. On your day of ... let's relax. Is that ok for you? I would be really happy to meet your friends ... maybe I can ask them some bad things about you ... hahahaha. No I'm kidding. I'm really looking forward to meet your friends.

• 「悪い事をしたら謝るんだよ」を英語で。。。

子供に悪い事をしたら謝ることを教えたいです。 絶対間違えてるんですが、自分なりに考えたのが when you'll be bad things, you should say "I'm sorry".  です; 教えていただけたら助かります。

• 遠距離恋愛の彼からのメールの和訳

アメリカに住んでいる彼からのメールの和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。 特に、Inadvertentlyの部分や、a remote ideaのあたりの意味がよくわかりません… 長い離婚調停で傷ついた後のメールです… また、このメールの前に私から、「離婚で傷付いているのに、結婚に憧れているとか、 無神経でごめんね。でもそれは重要ではないから」というような主旨のメールを送っています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Good to see that you completely understand what is happening between us. Indeed, it was a very bad timing and some things happen inadvertently. I realize that you have a deep admiration of institute of marriage. (中略) With all my heart I hate marriage and even a remote idea of doing it again scars and turns me down completely. I am a bad choice for you. We are very different from each other and have different ideas of being happy and live the rest of our lives. You deserve better boyfriend and husband because you are a great lady!

• 和訳が分かりません。

・I noted the things we all should be thankful for on his behalf ― good health, good friends, good battles and good outcomes. By most measurements he was a happy man. Then I suggested it was time for him and Mom to slow down. At long last, in a comfortable home, with a generous pension, he should learn to take things easy. ・That's how his letter back began, volleying my words across the net straight at me ― the hardest return to handle. ・But if we got our wish, and all troublesome experiences should cease, it might be the worst thing that could happen. Life isn't having it made; it's getting it made. 上記の英文を、自分では訳しきれませんでした(特に2、3番目) 何方か教えてください>< 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語にお願いします!!

1、We can't change who we are.―You may be right,but that doesn't mean we can't change our habits. 2、Vacations are for relaxing.―Well,that's true.But different people relax in different ways. 3、That is exactly how I feel. 中学 高校 大学 英語

• 「あなたの良い点・悪い点」を英語で

「あなたの良い点・悪い点は何ですか?」を英語にするとどうなるのでしょうか? 直訳だと What is your good (or bad) point? でしょうけど、これってただの直訳ですよね。他には、What are some things that are good (bad) about yourself? とかを考えましたが、他にもっとしっくり来る良い方はありませんか?

• 和訳をお願いします

1 I am a firm believer that in order for a relationship to last, both people need to be happy and secure in their own right (by themselves) in order for relationship to be strong. 2 the other places i saw were kind of far away and not clean for how much it cost to live there. 3 just because things are not exactly the way you want them does not mean that they are not good. 4 i don't know why that is i will see if I can fix it 5 those are all very time consuming things 6 I mean that I am constantly focusing on different things since i've been here and I havn't allowed myself enough time to collect my thoughts. よろしくお願いします。