• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

What I learned from that experience―besides not ever giving a dog chocolate―was: a)ignorance is not bliss; b)just because we want it doesn't mean we should have it;and c)when you are very sick,go to the hospital. 言わんとしてる事はなんとなく解るのですが、細かいニュアンスが伝わりません。特にa)~c)。よろしくお願い致します。

noname#155822
noname#155822
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

犬には決してチョコレートをやらない   と言う以外に私があの経験から学んだことは 1)無知は良い事ではない(無知は良い事だは、下記のように諺です     http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ignorance+is+bliss 2)単に我々が欲しいと思うからといって、持っては(=たべては)いけないということと 3)気分が悪いときは、病院に行くべきだ (という三っつである)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えて下さい

When we say that a language is culturally transmitted ― that it is learned and not inherited ― we mean that it is part of that whole complex of learned and shared behavior that anthologists call “culture”. 「我々が、言語は文化的に伝えられたというとき、―言語は習得されたもので、遺伝的に受け継がれたのではないということだが、―我々は、言語は、人類学者が文化と呼んでいる、習得されて共有された行動の完全な複合体の一部だということを意味している」 何か、ピンとこない文章で困っています。we mean ~“culture”までの文構造もわかりません。どなたか教えてください

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

It doesn't matter if it's not acceptable to you. We will still look for our further business in future.

• 和訳お願いします。。。

和訳お願いします。。。 In my house, we eat in the kitchen, but we have a dining room too (when we have guests). In the kitchen, it's a round table in wood, with a table cloth. I seat between my father and my sister ^-^ We watch TV during the meals too. For midday, we watch news, and the evening we watch movies or other TV programs. Generally, we eat a salad first (cucumber, tomatoes or salad), then the main dish (fish, chicken, and some other things with vegetables, rice or pasta). Then, cheese, yogurt and fruits. Now, you know all about French meals ! :) Yes, I sleep sometimes during classes ! But not a lot, I don't want to be seen by the teachers ^-^. The day I sleep the most is tuesday, because it's the day I have lots of classes. My sister, in University, is very lucky, because she doesn't works on monday, and she has not a lot of classes. University in France is quite relaxing ^-^ By the way, what do you mean by "Do you have the subject studying besides Russian" ?

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 Please disable pop-up blockers for best experience when viewing this site. Welcome! We've updated your dashboard with a new look, but it still includes all the same important information as before. We hope you enjoy the simplified experience. どなたか、宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳していただけませんか?

テストが近いのですが正確な和訳がわからなくて困ってます。どなたか和訳していただけませんか? In the end I thought, nothing for it, I'll just have to go for it, and I tried very hard not to notice the fact that the packet was already mysteriously opened. I took out a cookie for myself. I thought, that settled him. But it hadn't because a moment or two later he did it again. He took another cookie. Having not mentioned it the first time, it was somehow even harder to raise the subject the second time around. "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice . . ." I mean, it doesn't really work. We went through the whole packet like this. When I say the whole packet, I mean there were only about eight cookies, but it felt like a lifetime. He took one, I took one, he took one, I took one. Finally, when we got to the end, he stood up and walked away. Well, we exchanged meaningful looks, then he walked away, and I breathed a sigh of relief and sat back. A moment or two later the train was coming in, so I tossed back the rest of my coffee, stood up, picked up the newspaper, and underneath the newspaper were my cookies. The thing I like particularly about this story is the sensation that somewhere in England there has been wandering around for the last quarter-century a perfectly ordinary guy who's had the same exact story, only he doesn't have the punch line.

• 英語の和訳

1:In a society where change is not uncommon for every generation to experience a generation gap. 2:It is heartles of him to say such a thing to the sick man. 3:I can't think of what to say in English in this situation. 4:In order to save fuel,people are driving smaller cars. 5:Everyone spoke very quietly in order not to wake the baby. 和訳をお願いします

• 和訳宜しくお願いいたします

The best memory I have had so far of Junior High School was its Field Day. This was the best because my friends and I joined the cheering competition. We danced and sang our school song. I still remember song's title " PUT THE TITLE here" My heart was filled with joy on this day. Unfortunately, we did not win and I honestly felt bad about it because we only got the 2nd prize. Nevertheless, I have learned from this experience; it is the importance of friendship, cooperation and sportsmanship. I am thankful and I will forever treasure this memory.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We're going to assume that a machine does not require anything to be conscious that a naturally evolved organism--you or me, for example--doesn't require.

• 和訳をお願いします

I am doing a language exchange with a Japanese girl and it's working okay but I see what you mean. It would be a little difficult without the right set-up. Maybe we could sort something out, I'll look into it,okay?

• 英訳をお願いします

次の文の英訳をどなたかお願いします!! We indeed hear it not seldom that ignorance is the mother of admiration. A falser word was never spoken, nad hardly a more mischeivous one.