外国のお客様のご依頼内容を確認

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 外国のお客様からの注文で困っています。注文内容を確認していますが、要件がはっきりしません。
  • お客様はアメリカ在住で、2着の商品を注文しました。配送先はご本人の住所です。
  • お客様の備考欄には、商品をギフト用にパッケージし、$15で領収書を入れて欲しいとの記載がありますが、意図がわかりません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

外国のお客様のご依頼内容がわかりません

本日中に対応しなければならない件で困っています。 当店はWEBでファッション関連商品を販売していて、海外からも注文が入ります。 今回は3800円の商品を色違いで2着、アメリカ在住の方から注文を受けました。 配送先はご注文者本人のご住所です。 その備考欄に >Hi. >I hope your store will ship package as gift. Write down the cost of it about : $15. >Thanks. と記してありました。 はじめは商品をギフト用にパッケージして、$15くらいで収まるように、という意味合いかと思っていました。 その後のやりとりで、送料も含めて計算して、合意をいただきました。 その際にも >I hope your store will write down the cost of it about : $15. と記してありました。 これは箱に$15と記載して欲しいという依頼なのでしょうか? それとも、$15で領収書を入れて欲しいという意味合いなのでしょうか? そもそもギフト用に包装する必要があるのでしょうか? それとも何かほかに別の意図があるのでしょうか? 発送は今日中に済ませたいのですが、この件をどのように処理していいのか分からず、困っています。 本来であればご本人に直接尋ねればいいのかもしれませんが、あまり英語が得意でないため、どのように尋ねたらいいのかもわからない状態です。 どなたかお知恵を拝借できればありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

取り急ぎ、以下の文面で先方の本意を確かめてみたらどうでしょうか? 仮にもし、今日中の発送までに返事がなかったとしても、ギフト用に包装することを願っているのは間違いなさそうです。 Dear Customer, I would like to clarify on the following: You stated that, "I hope your store will ship package as gift. Write down the cost of it about : $15." You also stated that, "I hope your store will write down the cost of it about : $15." 1. Do you want the package gift-wrapped at a cost of about $15? 2. What do you mean by "write down the cost"? Please clarify A.S.A.P as we would like to ship the package by the end of today. Thank you for your cooperation.

akkey2
質問者

お礼

cmb51910様 早速にご回答いただき、ありがとうございます。 まさに適切にお答えいただき、本当に感謝しております。 すぐにコピペさせていただき、先方に送信いたしました。 その後どうなったかはこちらの版でご報告させていただきます。 取り急ぎ、お礼のみにて失礼いたします。

関連するQ&A

• 英文メールの内容を教えて下さい!

注文した商品が届かず、相手(海外のネットショップオーナー)に その旨をメールしました。 下記が相手とのやりとりになります。 新たに商品を再発送してくれると思い、待っていたのですが、 2ヵ月待っても届かず、困っています。 私は英文内容を勘違いしているのでしょうか? 何か私の返事が必要だったのでしょうか? 英語が得意な方、どうかお教え下さい! よろしくお願い致します。 ---------------------------------------- 相手:You have not received these yet? You should have received them within 3 weeks or so. I am so sorry and I am glad you brought this to my attention. I will reship them to you and contact the post office about this package that never arrived. 私:Thank you for your reply. I am glad to know that you could send the item again. If it's possible, I'd prefer to have it sent by USPS Priority Mail. Please let me know if there's any extra cost for the shipping. Thanks again. 相手:It will not cost anything extra for it to be reshipped with priority mail. I will take care of it Monday and get the new one on it's way to you. Thank you. 私: I appreciate your kind response. I look forward to receiving the items. Thank you and best regards. 相手:Any time, I am happy to have this chance to take care of this. ----------------------------------------

• この英文が何て言っているか(*´ェ`*)

When i went to the post office, they remove the wrapper of my gift and open it.and then they transper it to another mailing boxSo, the gift was not in a gift wrapper anymore.. Im not sure if you will like the gift or not. I just hope that you will somehow like it.. 何て言ってるかわかりません。 日本語に訳してください。 お願致します。 

• 次の文章を日本語に訳してもらえませんか?

I wrote this letter to inform you about a CUSTOM issue. Some days ago, I bought the CV 35.7 m39 lens at your page. After that, I was informed by Korean Custom goverment. They told me I have to pay for this item(about 20% of the price plus shipping cost). So, it was charged more about $100 to buy this. I think ,if you would WRITE LOWER PRICE of item ON THE BOX(actually under $150), it will be helpful for Korean customer NOT to PAY some EXTRA COST for your item. Thank you for your concern for this issue!

• 日本語に訳してください。

英語が得意な方よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for you order, Sorry about that we still have not receive about your reply, please take a photo of the damage print and send it to us, it could help us to follow your case. If we have not receive the reply form you then we have to ship the package of #56585256 first, hope you could understand. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 外国人の方なのですが

Roses are red.pepsi is blue.Your my buddy.mykick ass friend and if l dont get this back.I wont bother again send to all of your friends.if you get 5 back your a good friend Love you Tell 9 people you love them.I hope I am one.A flower may die.The sun may set.but a friend like you I will never forget Your name is precious.it will never grow old.its engraved in my heart.in letters of gold というメッセージをもらったのですが どうしても読めません。 どなたか回答お願いします。

• すいません、翻訳お願いします

IF it is wrong will you please write how it should be labled! I need your address to send you the package. I can not write Japanese!! Please write your address how it should be written on the package.... thanks you hope to hear from you soon Carl

• どうか英語の意味を教えていただけませんか?

Dejar.... The package came like urgent delivery, that is the reason that came in 6 days, i expected received next week like ordinary delivery, you must know this point when you send the package, i think that i feel a little bit cheated and i will think about take or not the package. I will speak with PayPal about that and i will make a complain. About the feedback as i feel bad for this situation it will be not good. Otherwise, if you refund At least half cost of charge i will give you the best feedback. I wait your answer.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで落札されたブラジルの方からのメッセージが届きました。関税の対策の内容だとは思いますが、詳しい内容が分かりません。どなたか分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。 Hello, can you ship this item to Brazil declared as GIFT and Lower than U$ 40.00 in the customs green sticker. And please, don´t write a store´s outsite or inside the package. Write your real name, ok? And don´t send any information about the total amount inside the package. Please, send at most 1 toy package. Thanks

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I could post out about next Thursday I need to complete a few orders if ok let me know, I hope you understand about international shipping costs the heavier the package the more expensive it cost us.

• 英文の意味が解りません。翻訳をお願いします!

no i will send you the info of how much it cost or the weight of the package when you know how much it cost you can send me the money and then will shipped if not i can pay for first class mail and send it myself without any xtra charge