• ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I could post out about next Thursday I need to complete a few orders if ok let me know, I hope you understand about international shipping costs the heavier the package the more expensive it cost us.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

まだ二三注文品を揃える必要がありますので、発送は来週の木曜前後になりますが、それでよければご連絡ください。海外に発送する場合、品物が重ければ重いほど送料が高くつくことをご了承ください。     (国内でも重い物は送料が高くつくと思うんですが、、、まあそのまま訳しました)

dragon1555
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品した商品に対して質問がありました。良く分かりません、翻訳お願いします。 i was just about to buy the item and when i am about to commit to buy its giving me the 21.95 shipping only option is there something wrong or a way to change that please let me know the auction is about to end and ill problably will not have the chance to buy it :(

• 英語が堪能な方に翻訳をお願いします。

ある格闘技のDVDを注文しましたら、以下のメールが送られてきました。 I have checked these fighters some are retired and some are dead but I have found a few updates listed below,I could possibly do buy 9 get 7 free with no shipping costs I must stress I have two 20 set orders ahead of you, here are the fights to be added to career sets.

• 翻訳してください!

海外のネットショッピングをしたのですが、 翻訳ソフトを利用しても意味がいまいちよく分からず・・・・ どなた様かよろしくお願い致します。 We regret to inform you that we are unable to combine two orders into the same shipment. However, we are more than happy to deduct one shipping charge on this occasion. As such I am pleased to confirm that I have refunded your 30.00GBP shipping charge from your I do hope this is helpful, and please do let me know if I may be of any further assistance. 2つ商品を注文したので、 1つの箱では送れない・・・とか書いてあるんですかね??

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでレゴみたいなパーツを沢山購入予定です。相手に注文をしたのですがその事で返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have done the estimate for you and I was able to keep the 5% off retail, the AAA in the chart below are ready to ship, but the other AAA will take about 15 days (maybe sooner) as we need to order them from our factory. The shipping price is based off of one shipment in about 2 or less days from payment. If you want to break them up we can do that as well, just let me know, the shipping costs will be higher. Can you please confirm the 2 points below about the lift off AAA and the BBB. There is one AAA that we need to reorder but they no long do the CCC just the all black , here is the a photo below. The only AAA that we need to reorder that we can’t do your 3 pieces is the lift off DDD, the minimum order quantity is 10 pcs, but I can give you a good price of $8 which is 5% off retail plus shipping, if you are interested let me know and I can adjust the invoice.

• 海外ショッピングでトラブル、翻訳お願いします。

先日海外の通信販売で3種類の接着剤をそれぞれ2oz、2oz、16oz注文したのですが、以下の様なメールが返ってきました。 We received your order however the items you are ordering are flammable and we are unable to ship them in the size containers that you ordered without charging high hazardous shipping costs in addition to the regular shipping costs. We are able to ship 1oz bottles however they are a little more expensive per ounce. I have listed the prices per ounce for each product below. Also, we must ship the order via FedEx Priority which will increase your shipping costs to approx $122.95. B-460 1oz $19.95 each (you would need 2 to meet the equivalent of your original order) BT-460-1 1oz $28.00 each (you would need 2 to meet the equivalent of your original order) B-608-1 1oz $4.95 each (you would need 16 to meet the equivalent of your original order) Once I know how many 1oz bottles of each item you would like to order, I can give you an accurate quote for the shipping costs. The order is on hold at this time. Thank you, 可燃性だから普通には発送できない、注文は保留してるということは分かるのですが、詳しいことがわかりません。 1ozずつなら$64.47(注文時の自動計算でこうなっていた)で送ってもらえるということですか? 文中の$122.95とは一体? ちなみに選択できた発送方法は以下の通りで、一番安かったFedEx International Priorityを選びました。 FedEx International Economy FedEx International Priority UPS Worldwide ExpressSM UPS Worldwide ExpeditedSM 内容がわからずに困っています。 教えていただけると大変助かります。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

I didnt know you would send payment so quick, i had wanted to tell you i will not be able to ship these until next week. so if you want to put on hold until then that would be fine. I am away on business and will return on tuesday march 6th back to my home. but i'm available to answer questions and take any orders while away. so i just wanted to let you know that so there will be no problems and i will mail the day i get back..

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

the cd is stopped at the border line in italy...with no reason!!! because everything has been made by law...so the responsable of our distribution is trying to understand this problem...but i think that our label will send you the cd directly by mail...because you can't wait an year!!! we are sorry about it...really... if you want ear the new song we can send you by mail...send me your mail address..to make you forgive us for every problem you have had you will be the first that listen this new song!!! I hope you're happy about it... and the next week i'll make you send all the cd's songs by mail or in another way on line!!! hoping that someday the cd will arrive...sorry, italy is special for this things!!!

• この英文を日本語に訳せる方お願いいたします。

この二つの英文を日本語に訳せる方是非よろしくお願いいたします(´;ω;`) Hi, We are so sorry to keep you waiting and we need 2-6 days to prepare the order. It takes 15- 25 days to US by standarrd shipping! Hope you can understand! Best, Chicnova Hello,   we are now preparing your items, pls wait. we will ship it when all items are prepared. and we will inform you via email about the tracking number. and here is our shipping guide:http://www.chicnova.com/shipping_methods_guide   chicnova

• 英文を訳してくだいさ。

I have refunded your Visa $16.50 for the wrong yardage - you may keep the other fabric we sent for free. Shipping costs to Japan went up to $16.95 for the International Flat rate envelope in January - so now all shipping is $16.95 for up to 11 yards - the new Legal sized envelope can hold 11 yards I have not shipped the fabric - I have refunded your credit card for the 2 yards of Fabriquilt So your credit card is refunded $16.50 この文章を訳して下さい。 お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

It may be a few days before I'm able to access my store's supplies, check out the photo on my website's main page it's underwater and difficult to access now, water has come up even more since then. would you need my to do a payment request for this and I can hold the item for you once payment is made - as far as a shipment date I can't advise yet, this flood water has to go down before I can reach the store's inventory again... I would update as soon as it ships however. Shipping is $10 first class now on the website for international orders so you actually can just buy the host from the site and it would cost you around $37 total shipped.