• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英文を訳してくだいさ。

I have refunded your Visa $16.50 for the wrong yardage - you may keep the other fabric we sent for free. Shipping costs to Japan went up to $16.95 for the International Flat rate envelope in January - so now all shipping is $16.95 for up to 11 yards - the new Legal sized envelope can hold 11 yards I have not shipped the fabric - I have refunded your credit card for the 2 yards of Fabriquilt So your credit card is refunded $16.50 この文章を訳して下さい。 お願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数98
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

間違ったヤードで測った長さの分の16.50ドルを貴方様のVisaカードに返金いたしました-我々が送った他の生地につきましては無料でお納めください。 日本への輸送経費は1月に国際定額封筒に対して16.95ドルに値上がりいたしましたので、総輸送費は、最高11ヤードまでは、16.95ドルになります-新しい法定サイズの封筒には11ヤード入れることができます。 生地は出荷していません-Fabriquilt2ヤード分は貴方様のクレジットカードに返金いたしました。 それで、貴方様のクレジットカードには、16.50ドルが返金されます。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

とても助かりました。 有難うございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15193/32630)

間違った生地代として、あなたの Visa に、16.50ドル返金いたしました。無料でお送りした布は、お手元においてください(=お返しいただく必要はありません)。     日本への送料は、1月から封筒の国際料金が16.95ドルに上がりました、ですから将来11ヤードまでの送料は16.95ドルになります。新しい法律文書用の封筒ですと11ヤード(の生地が)入ります。    まだ布は発送しておりませんが Fabriquilt 2ヤード分をクレジットカードに返金しました。    ですからあなたのクレジットカードに16.50ドル返しました。(=クジットカードの次の請求書にはこの返金額が示されているはずです) (多少繰り返しもありますが原文通りに訳しました。アメリカの法律文書は普通(8.5x11インチ)より長いので、そのことを指しています)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

詳しい説明を有難うございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 通販のため、海外のお店とやりとりをしています。

通販のため、海外のお店とやりとりをしています。 以下のようなメールがきたのですが、よく分かりません。翻訳お願いします。 特に「credit」の解釈の仕方が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。 we will credit your for them and you can have the HALTER TOP / Solid Teal for free to make up for the return shipping costs.

• 通販のため海外のショップとやりとりをしています。以下のようなメールがき

通販のため海外のショップとやりとりをしています。以下のようなメールがきたのですが、どう翻訳していいか分かりません。教えて下さい。 we will credit your for them and you can have the HALTER TOP for free to make up for the return shipping costs.

• 英文問題について教えてください!!

初めまして、こんにちは!! 英文問題について教えてください!!! -Present simple in both clauses- Match the sentences and join them with if. ex)You lose your credit card. I can't sleep. - If you lose your credit card, you have to ring the bank. 1 You get promoted. You get a warning latter. 2 I drink coffee late at night. You have to ring the bunk. 3 You don't pay the bill. Your salary goes up. 4 I try to run fast. The alarm goes off. 5 Some one enters the building. I get out of breath. これしか記入されていないので、合っているかがわかりません((+_+)) どなたか分かる方、ご回答よろしくお願いします!!!

• この英文 翻訳おねがいします

We'll still honor the $44.50. We've tried to consolidate all of our shipping with UPS. They do not have an international rate that low. What you can do is: 1. Pay the UPS rate on-line, we'll ship your order via USPostal Express Mail International for $44.50 and then send a credit back to your credit card. 2. Mail us your order. 3. Call us with your order. Sorry for the confusion on this. You should try the Driomic it's a wonderful product. Sincerely,

• 英文翻訳。至急お願いします!

There is a misunderstanding. We did not book any amount from your account. We just had to check the validity your credit card. The amount of 70,- will probably remain frozen for the period of 30 days (starting 22.11.) but has not been transferred to our account. Our policy is that our guests pay on site before they leave. You still have to pay the amount of 70,- at our hotel (with cash or credit card). 以上、お願いします!!

• 和訳お願いします!

日本在住でアメリカのサイトからインターネットショッピングしましたが、 注文確定後、このようなメールが送られてきました。支払い方法はクレジットカードです。 To help us ensure your security, we need to some additional verification before your order processes. Please take a minute to review this procedure; it should be smooth sailing from there. We have charged your credit card a random amount less than $3 USD. All you need to do is confirm this amount for us, and we’ll refund the small charge and ship your order. 1.Contact your bank or credit card company. 2.Find the exact amount charged by Backcountry.com 3.Click here to enter the charge amount. 4.When you enter the correct amount, we will refund your card and ship your order. You only have five (5) business days to verify your order, so please call your bank or credit card company right away. If you do not verify the order within those five days, your card will be refunded and your order will unfortunately be cancelled. Just one more note: International shipments may be subject to tariffs, duties, Value Added Tax (VAT), or other government fees. These costs are your responsibility. They are not included in the shipping charges. The shipping company (UPS) will charge custom fees. Contact your local customs office for more information. で、3をクリックしたら To help us ensure your security, please verify the random small amount we've charged to your credit card. This amount is $3 USD or less. Don't worry - you will be refunded the full amount. In order to verify this charge, please contact your financial institution and obtain its exact amount. Once you've gathered this information, enter it in the field below. If the amount you enter is correct, the small amount will be refunded, and we'll get your order out the door as fast as we can. If the amount you enter is incorrect, you may reconfirm the charge amount, and give it another shot. というページに飛び、金額を入力する欄が出ました。 助けてください。

• 和訳お願いします。

イギリスのサイトからネットショッピングしたのですが、間違った商品が届いたので返品しました。 以下のメールが届きました。 I will be more than happy to offer this as a credit and free shipping for your next order. Unless of course you want a full refund including your return postage to us. If you prefer the credit note, when ordering your next order please write it down the following: Credit Note and free shipping due to the item from this order. If you rather have a full refund, I need to get your credit card details from you as we don't keep them on file once an order is processed. You also have the option to place a new order in the website for a T-shirt ( don't worry you will not be charged for the T-shirt) and write in the space for the Notes REFUND so I can get your credit card details safely.

• 輸入に関する英文で教えてください

お世話になります。 輸入したい製品の購入先が決まり購入したいと思っているのですが、メーカーの方から下記のようなメールがきました。Googleなどで翻訳すると住所とクレジットカードの情報を教えてくれというふうになります。これはメールなどでクレジットカード情報を教えるということでしょうか?お手数おかけしますが詳しい方の翻訳をお願いできれば幸いです。 If you would like the shipping to go to Japan, you will not be able to purchase through the site. I can place your order with the credit card information. The billing address must have a postal code for it as well.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!!

Nasty Galという海外ショッピングサイトでお買い物をしたのですが、2ヶ月経っても商品が届かない為、返金希望のメールを送り、返信がきたのですが、翻訳機で翻訳をしてもいまいち意味が分からず困っております。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm so sorry to hear your package has still not arrived. I completely understand your disappointment and truly apologize for the delay. Because First Class Mail is such an inexpensive shipping service, tracking is not available and we are not able to see where the package is or what issues the package may have encountered. At this time, I have issued you a store credit in the amount of $267.00 for your order #5841497. To access your store credit please log into your Nasty Gal account. The store credit will show in your account details. At checkout the store credit will automatically be applied to your next order. In the future I'd suggest selecting either Priority or Express Mail Service. If you'd still prefer First Class, please have the package sent to your work or a different address (if possible) as your current address may be undeliverable. Thank you so much for your patience during this process. If I can help you with anything else please let me know!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 支払いの件で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Regretfully we still stand in the same situation, our company has not accepted your payment via credit card. As stated online and in our website no international credit cards are accepted. We have voided the transaction, since you are international we are not certain how many days for you to be able to see the money back into your account. As well it is not possible for us to send your order with our courier/shipper without receiving funds before. For international orders we are not able to collect COD as you mentioned. If interested in placing an order with our company we are able to accept wire transfer, there is a fee for this service. Based on the information you have provided and location, shipping fees exceed over $100.00. As mentioned we will need to receive all funds prior to shipping.