• ベストアンサー

英語です。

次の語を適切な順序に並べ替えていただけますか? 【1】(her/a/is/grandmother/writing/letter/she/to). 【2】(morning/raining/got/when/this/up/was/I). よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

すみません, (1) She is writing a letter to her grandmother. 「~書いている」 でした。

Titanic38
質問者

お礼

いえ、日本語訳までしていただいてありがとうございます!とても分かりやすかったです。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

(1) She was writing a letter to her grandmother. 「彼女は祖母に手紙を書いていました」 (2) It was raining when I got up this morning. 「今朝起きた時,雨が降っていた」 it が必要です。

• ji-ba
  • ベストアンサー率35% (37/104)
回答No.1

【1】(her/a/is/grandmother/writing/letter/she/to). she is writting a letter to her grandmother 【2】(morning/raining/got/when/this/up/was/I). this morning was raining when I got up

関連するQ&A

• 中学のもんだいなのですが

けさ私が起きたとき、雪が降っていた。 の英訳を「It was snowing when I got up this morning.」 としたのですが、模範解答は 「When I got up this morning , it was snowing .」 となっていました。 it もしくは when の節を前に持ってくるかどうかと、カンマが必 要かどうかを教えてください。

• 原級比較の比較対象になるもの。

She got up early as her mother this morning. 上記の文を次のように書き換えできますか? She got up early as her mother this morning. ⇒  She got up early this morning as her mother. 自分の考えは次のような感じです。 She got up early this morning. と Her mother got up early this morning.が結合した文だと思います。 比較の対象になるものがearlyだと思います。ですから、 She got up as early this morning as her mother got up early this morning. これを、2番目の文からは省略できるので、 She got up as early this morning as her mother. 以上のように、数学の公式のように考えてしまいました。 自分の英作文ではShe got up as early this morning as her mother. ですが回答は最上記の文です。 私の英作文は完全に間違いですか?合っているなら、意味や、ニュアンスは変わってきますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削おねがいします!!

下のABCDEを正しい順番に並び替えて、それにあったタイトルをつけ、さらに綺麗な文になるようにSIGNAL WORDSをいれなさい。 A.When she got home,she was tired. B.She left home at 7. C.She got up and changed her clothes. D.She got to work at 8:15. E.Work was so hard that she had no time for lunch. という問題で私は Her life is very hard. First,she got up and changed her clothes. Morover,she got to work at 8:15. Furthermore,work was so hard that she had no time for lunch. Also,she left home at 7. Therefore,when she got home,she was tired. というタイトルとSIGNAL WORDS(上文のFirst,Morover,Furthermore,など)をいれました。添削お願いいたします。

• 英語について教えてください。

自分が駅に着いたとき、雨が降っていた。When I got at the station, it was raining. 私はあなたがそこでたくさんのことを学ぶことを望む。I  hope  you  will  be  many  things to  learn. これは合っていますか?

• 英語の訳をお願いします

How was your photo? Anyway, I came to bring to school today Saturday also have to go to school is horrible So hard to get up in the morning I got up at 6:00. When you get up? Yusuke You saw me for the first time How did I?

• 英語 現在完了

答えがわからず困っております。 間違えていても構わないのでわかる方回答お願いいたします。 現在完了の問題です。 ◎日本語の意味を表すように、空所に1語を補いなさい。 1、私はこんなに面白い本は一度も読んだことがない。 I have ( ) read such an interesting book. 2、今までヨーロッパへ行ったことがありますか。 Have you ( ) ( ) to Europe? 3、その男の人には以前どこかで会ったことがある。 I have seen the man somewhere ( ). ◎各組の文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように、空所に1語を補いなさい。 1、My sister became ill five days ago and she is still ill. My sister ( ) ( ) ill for five days. 2、It began to rain this morning and it is still raining now. It ( ) ( ) raining since this morning. 3、His grandmother died three years ago. His grandmother ( ) ( ) dead for three years. ◎「ずっと・・・だ」という文を完成しなさい。 1、He is in the hospital. He( ) since Sunday. 2、They live in the house. They( ) for ten years. 3、They are watching TV. They ( ) for two hours. 4、It is raining. It ( ) all day. 回答お待ちしております!

• 英語の時間の言い方。

すごく初歩的な質問で申し訳ないのですが、 英語で「7:26」などはなんと言うのでしょうか? 例えば I got up at 7:00 in this morning. の読み方は アイ ゴット アップ アット セブンオクロック イン ディス モーニング ですよね? I got up at 7:20 in this morning. の読み方は何でしょうか? わからないので教えていただきたいです。

• 英語

「He goes to the gym after school to play colleyball」 「i got up early to practice tennis this morning」 この2つの分の時間の位置が違うのはなぜですか

• 英語の質問です!

各文の()の中から間違いのある箇所を1つ見つけ、選んでください。解説もお願いします! He could see (by her face) (that) she (received) (a piece of good news). (Despite) those (differences), Susan has always been very (considerate) (with) her friends. She forget (bringing) her lunch. That's (why) she (was) late (for) my class this morning. This plant (is said) to be (possible) to live (without) water (for) many days.

• 英語が苦手な中学生です。英作はあってますか?

英作文はあってますか?アドバイス下さい。 今朝私が早起きしたら、犬はまだ寝ていました。 The dog still slept this morrnig when I got up early. 私が若い時、CDではなくレコードを聴いていた。 When I was young,I heard to record not a CD.