• 締切済み

英語について教えてください。

自分が駅に着いたとき、雨が降っていた。When I got at the station, it was raining. 私はあなたがそこでたくさんのことを学ぶことを望む。I  hope  you  will  be  many  things to  learn. これは合っていますか?

noname#226951
noname#226951
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

noname#204809
noname#204809
回答No.2

自分が駅に着いたとき、雨が降っていた。When I arrived at the station, it was raining. = get at でもまぁいいのですが、arriveがより「駅に着いた時」とう言い方では適切です 私はあなたがそこでたくさんのことを学ぶことを望む。I  hope  you  will  be  many  things to  learn. これは合っていますか? 残念ながら合っていません。 I hope you learn many things there. です。 I hope you will be many things to learn では 私は「あなたが”学ぶべきたくさんの物”と化す事」を望む、という意味になります。

noname#226951
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

noname#226951
質問者

補足

その文にwillを入れるとどうなりますか?

回答No.1

When I got at the station, it was raining.⇒When I got to (あるいはarrived at) the station, it was raining (あるいはI found it wa raining.) I hope you will be many things to learn.⇒ I hope you will learn many things there. ではどうでしょう?

noname#226951
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の時制の問題

並べ替えの問題が分からないので教えてください! 「コンサートが終わったときには、雨が降っているでしょう。」の答えは When the concert is over,it will be raining. これを It will be raining,When the concert is over などとしたらダメなのでしょうか? また 「昨日私が電話をかけたときには、ジョンはすでに出掛けていた」の答えは John had already left when i phoned him yesterday これを When i phoned him yesterday John had already left. としたらなぜいけないのでしょうか? whenをどこに配置したらいいのかが分かりません。 教えてください! よろしくお願いします。

• it has been raining all d

it has been raining all day. i wonder when it will stop. なぜこのhas been rainingを was rainingにしたらだめなのですか?

• この英語メールの意味は?

何度か食事をともにしている仕事仲間の外国の方(母国語が英語でない)からこのメールが届きました。私はあまり英語がわからないので、いつも簡単な文章で書いてくれますが、今回のメールは大事にことが書いてあるようで正確な意味が知りたいです。どうぞよろしくお願いします。 It was wonderful evening yesterday. And we talked about many things which was interesting for me. I hope you feel little the same....... One thing I want to know from you, help me to understand what you feel about me, and how close to me you want to be. For me difficult to explain what I need from you, but I have big hope that you will understand.

• 次の文を英語にしたのですが、

間違いがないかご指摘お願いします。 (1)彼が帰宅すると、家族はみんなもう寝てしまっていた。  His family had already slept when he got home. (2)私たちがホテルに着くまでに、1時間以上雨が降っていた。  It had been raining for more than one hour until we got to the hotel.  (ここの until は beforeの方がいいのでしょか?) (3)私の両親は来月で結婚30年になる。  My parents will have married for 30 years next month. (4)私がバスを待っていたら、急に雨が降り出した。  It suddenly started to rain when I was waiting for a bus. (5)何でか分らないけど、最近とても疲れてるんだ。  Though I don't know, I’m very tired these days. (6)新しいビデオゲームを買って、毎晩遅くまでやっているんだ。  I bought a new videogame and I'm doing it until late every night. どなたか添削していただけるとありがたいです。   

• 英語です。

次の語を適切な順序に並べ替えていただけますか? 【1】(her/a/is/grandmother/writing/letter/she/to). 【2】(morning/raining/got/when/this/up/was/I). よろしくお願いします。

• ネイティブ英語:明日明け方まで雨が降り続けるだろう

「明日の明け方まで雨が降り続けるだろう」 はネイティブの方はどう表現するでしょうか? 1)It will rain till early tomorrow morning. 2)It will rain by early tomorrow morning. 3)It will be raining till early tomorrow morning. 4)It will be raining by early tomorrow morning. 明日の昼には止んでいる場合は will have rained will have been raining など、完了形を使うのでしょうか。 また、英語圏の実際の天気予報で使われている表現もあわせて教えていただけると、嬉しいです。

• 英語

A:I have to go now. () B:It was my pleasure. Prease come around againsoon. A:I will. Bye. (1)I hope the dinner was all right. (2)Did you enjoy the dinner? (3)Thank you again for the dinner. (4)How did you like the dinner? 2 A:There are many things you could do to imrove your health. B:() A:Getting regular exercise,for example,or eatingmore vegetbles. (1)Any similar examples?(2)How many? (3)Like what? (4)What did you say? 答えと全文の訳をお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします

I got it this time so no you do not have to pay more, it was the weight that did it, it weighed in at 1 pound 7 ounces and I should have thought about that when I told you the price at the beginning. Next time I will be more wise.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方が、ネットでカメラを購入してくれたのですが、以下のメールがきまして、翻訳をお願いします。 May I ask a favor ? Would it be possible to seal some silica gel packets together with the lens when you pack it ? I hope my request will not be inconvenient for you. Please, no problem at all if you cannot find any silica gel. You have very nice and very well presented items with excellent photos. I will be checking your listings often, and hope to buy from you again ! my best regards to you, and arigato gozaimasu, よろしくお願いします。

• 至急お願いいたします!!困ってます(>_<)

以下の文を訳して下さい!! I did things to be with you, but when those things was done, I began to change I will tell you, I have done mistakes in my life, I want to, but better in skype, soon