• ベストアンサー

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。

One important reason why changing nature's secret code is controversial is that the DNA in food is changed.

• bekool
  • お礼率55% (132/239)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

One important reason「一つの重要な理由」が先行詞 why changing nature's secret code is controversial が関係副詞節で,reason を修飾。 「自然の秘密のコード(遺伝子コード)を変えることが議論となっている一つの重要な理由」 は,と主語になっています。 is that SV「that 以下だ」 と that 節が補語になっています。 「理由は,~ということだ」が理屈として正しく, 「理由は,~だからだ」ではありません。 (日本語では普通かもしれません。 英語でも The reason ... is because ... は口語では用いられます) 「~理由は,食物の DNA が変えられるからだ」

bekool
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

自然に存在する秘密の鍵を変えることがどうして問題であるかというと、食物のDNAに変化を及ぼす結果になっているからだ。

bekool
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

自然の秘密の符号を変えることが、なぜ問題になるかという一つの重要な理由は、(そうすれば)食べ物の DNA が変わるということである。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。

More important , one finds that the more complex and multi-levelled the history is , and the more important the issue which it raises for today , the less possible it is to sustain a fact-value division.

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。

Clearly, there is a sense of dishoner attached to gossip among English males, an unwritten rule to the effect that, even if what one is doing is gossiping, it should be called something else.Perhaps even more important:it should sound like something else.In my gossip research, I found that the main difference between male and female gossip is that female gossip actually sounds like gossip.

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。 There is no reason at all to assume that,in a big city for example, all the people around you are leading active,rich,fulfilling lives,while you alone are on the outside looking in.

• 英文の意味が分かりません

「Then Mama got that gleam in her eys -the one that says she is planning something」 という例文に出くわしました。 「the one that says she is planning something」の意味がつかめません。 この「the one」とはどのような意味で、どのような使われ方をしているのでしょうか。 どなたか、教えては下さいませんか。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。ヨロシクお願いします。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。ヨロシクお願いします。 At the age of fifty, and with a dozen or so books published, it does not see tautologous to say that I write because I am a writer. To stop writing, not to write, is now unthinkable―or perhaps it is the secret fear to assuage which one goes on writing. My sense of my own identity is so intimately connected with my writing that if I ceased to write I should become, in Orwellian language, an unperson to myself.

• 以下の英文の意味を教えてください。宜しくお願いします。

以下の英文の意味を教えてください。宜しくお願いします。 If it happens it happens.Life is what it is.Autism isn't the worst thing in the world. She complained:My kids were invisible before the incident.Why did it take something like that for them to see what my kids needed?

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

All of this of course is an assumption that you have made about people. * An appearance before your very eyes that does not exist, in that it does not need to exist.* For the veil which separates you, is a veil that is not of true nature. この*~*の意味がよくわからないのですが、特に in that というのは、in appearance と言う意味なんでしょうか? その後の it もappearance を指しているのでしょうか?

• -生物- 変異・欠失・塩基対置換 (英文です)

まず、以下の配列が合っているかどうか確認をお願い致します。 DNA SEQUENCE : TAC - ACC - TCA - AGC - CCC - ACC - GAA - ACT mRNA CODON : AUG - UGG - AGU - UCG - GGG - UGG - CUU - UGA AMINO ACID : MET - TRP - SER - SER - GLY - TRP - LEU - ×(STOP) (※投稿の不具合でずれていたら大変申し訳ありません。 順番にきれいに並んでいると思ってください。) 次に、上記配列を使用し、以下の4問の答えが合っているかどうか確認をお願い致します。 1:If the fourth codon in the mRNA is changed to CUC, would this change the amino acid?Why or Why not? Answer : Yes. Because the genetic code says that "CUC" is "leu". 2:If the fifth mRNA codon is changed to ACG, would this change the amino acid? Why or Why not? Answer : Yes. Because the genetic code says that "ACG" is "thr". 3:If you added a C between the second and third set of DNA nucleotides, how would this change the amono acid sequence? ANSWER: DNA SEQUENCE : ACC - CTC - AAG mRNA CODON : UGG - GAG - UUC AMINO ACID : trp - glu - phe 3:If you replaced the G in the second to the last DNA sequence with a T, would this affect the amino acid sequence? Why or Why not? ANSWER: Yes. Please see below. DNA SEQUENCE : TAA mRNA CODON : AUU AMINO ACID : ile よろしくお願い致します。

• 以下の英文の翻訳をお願いします><

1.Study was done in the morning and at night. 2.There were two reasons for studying. 3.The first reason was that there is an eaxaminatim. 4.The second reason was that when summer vacation ends there is a final exam. また、英文が変だったら指摘お願いします。

• この英文が正しいかおしえてください(*´ェ`*)

外国人のお友達に、 what do you think is the most important ingredient in a relationship? と聞かれて、 考えた英文です。 間違っているところや、もっといい表現があればおしえてください。 あと、この英文全体の話なのですが、 私は三つthe most important ingredient in a relationshipをあげたのですが、 何度もthe most important ingredient in a relationshipとしか書けなかったので、 それはどう英語で表現したらいいのかおしえてほしいです。 また、私は、何度もeach otherを使っています。 それも何だか不自然というか、英語が下手な感じがするのは分かるのですが、 どうしたらいいか分かりませんでした。 そこもおしえて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 (1) i think that one of the most important ingredient in a relationship is respecting each other. 恋愛関係において最も大切なことの一つはお互いを尊重することだと思います。 (2) because respecting each other is to know our good things and bad things. なぜならお互いを尊重することはお互いのいいところわるいところを知ることが出来るからです。 (3) Secondly, one of the important ingredient in a relationship is helping each other. また、お互いを助け合うことも大切です。 (4) When he or she in a trouble, they need empathically giving advices. 彼または彼女が困難にあったとき、親身になってアドバイスをすることが必要です。 (5) Finally, one of the important ingredient in a relationship is loving each other. 最後に愛し合うことが大切だと思います。 日本語もおかしいですよね・・・。 どうまとめればいいか分からなくて・・・。 どうかよいアドバイスをお願いいたします。