• ベストアンサー

生殖細胞の染色体数の英語の問題

Each diploid cell has two sets of (ア) chromosomes, each set received from one parent. there are (イ) pairs of autosomes and one pair of sex chromosomes. というヒトに関する染色体の問題がありました。 これは(ア)は23で(イ)は46でいいのでしょうか。 違っていたら補足をお願いします。

• ligase
  • お礼率92% (997/1082)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • thegenus
  • ベストアンサー率49% (330/673)
回答No.2

”Human cells contain 23 pairs of chromosomes for a total of 46. There are 22 pairs of autosomes and one pair of sex chromosomes. The sex chromosomes are the X chromosome and the Y chromosome.” (http://biology.about.com/od/basicgenetics/p/chromosgender.htm

ligase
質問者

お礼

ご親切に解説ならび脚注を付けて下さりありがとうございます。 お陰さまですごぃ助かりました。 本当にありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Tacosan
  • ベストアンサー率23% (3656/15482)
回答No.1

「生殖細胞」はどこにも関係しないと思うが.... さておき, どうしてそう思ったのでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英語の記号問題です。

答えと、参考までに日本語訳をお願いします。特に、最後の問題なんかは苦手です。スペルミスがあったらすみません。 1 There are few mistakes,if(),in his composition.   アthere is イthere are ウsome エany 2 We cannot trust him.All he told us was()but a lie.   アanything イnothing ウsomething エeverything 3 He teaches us nothing.He is()but a good teacher.   アanything イnothing ウsimething エnone 4 “Is Chris popular?”“No,she has()friends”   アquite a few イmany ウnot a lot エhardly any 5 He cannot even sing children´s songs,()opera.   アmuch less イstill more ウstill better エmuch more 6 What he says is()from satisfactory to me.   アstill イaway ウfar エapart 7 These days you can´t wallk down the streets in Tokyo()bumping into someone using a cell phone.   アwithout イas if ウexcept エeven if 8 “Haven´t you been to Kyoto?”“()been there.”   アYes,I haven´t イNo,I haven´t ウYes,I have to エNo,I have 以上です

• 英語の問題です・・・・・

各文の( )に入る最も適当なものを選びなさい。 1. Poor Nancy! I bought the same dress for $20 ( ). ア.few イ.fewer ウ.little エ.less 2. Mozart was ( ) the most talented musician in those days. ア.very イ.by far ウ.well エ.a bit 3. Kazuo has a very big family. He has no ( ) than ten children. ア.much イ.more ウ.little エ.fewer 4. She is second to ( ) when it comes to speaking English. ア.none イ.anybody ウ.someone エ.all 5. "You must have been tired of the boring meeting." "Not ( )." ア.at best イ.at least ウ.in the best エ.in the least 6. He is as great an artist as ( ) lived. ア.any イ.ever ウ.never エ.can 申し訳ありませんが、お願いします。

• ストレスが染色体を混ぜ合わせる

28 Feb. 2013 NATUREの記事です。 (1)Although CIN was identified in tumours almost two decades ago, a common genetic cause has remained elusive until now. 染色体不安定性は20年も前に腫瘍で見つかっているが、共通の遺伝的な原因は今日でもわかっていない。 でいいのでしょうか。 (2)But there is much more to this story. CIN has generally been assumed to be the consequence of dysfunction during mitotic cell division that causes whole-chromosome segregation errors. However, Burrell et al. show that the induction of CIN upon loss of PIGN, MEXC3 or ZNF516 can be ascribed to general defects in DNA replication, such as stalling of the replication fork or slower replication. しかし、まださらに深い話が残っている。不安定性は一般に全染色体分離エラーを引き起こす有糸分裂細胞分裂の際の機能不全の結果であると考えられてきた。しかしながらBurrellらはPIGNやMEXC3、ZNF516の遺伝子の損失における不安定性の誘導が複製フォークや複製の停止や複製の遅延などのようなDNA複製における遺伝子欠損に基づくものであると考えられることを示す。 (3)Thus, the authors’ data reveal that replication stress leads to structural and numerical CIN in most colorectal cancers, thereby challenging the widely held view that mitotic defects are the cause of numerical CIN. 従って、著者らのデータは複製ストレスが大腸がんのほとんどで構造的な不安定性そして莫大な不安定性を引き起こすことを明らかにし、これはすでに既知として知られている有糸分裂欠損が莫大なCINの原因であるという概念に挑むものである。 と訳してみましたがしっくりくる形にしたいです。

• 英語の問題の回答を教えてください!

(1)空所に入る適切な接続詞を記しなさい。ただし与えられた文字で書き始めること。 (1)I will wait (t ) you are ready.(用意ができるまで待とう。) (2)(A ) you know, he is a hard worker.(ご存知の通り、彼は勤勉家です。)   (2)空所に入る適切な語をア~エから一つ選びなさい。 (1)What do you want (  )lunch? ア)for  イ)to  ウ)of  エ)from  (2)He works(  )night.  ア)in  イ)at  ウ)during  エ)for (3)She was (  )Paris last month.  ア)to  イ)in  ウ)at  エ)from   (4)Shall we go (  )your car or mine?  ア)by  イ)in  ウ)on  エ)with   (5)There is something I want to watch (  )television.  ア)by  イ)from  ウ)in  エ)on (6)My parents (  )in New York at that time.  ア)are  イ)was  ウ)were  エ)been     (3)次の文字を算用数字で表しなさい。   (1)five hundred sixty thousand two hundred and forty-three (2)three and two fifths (4)次の英文が説明している語をア~エから一つ選びなさい。 to go back to the place which you came from. ア)take  イ)visit  ウ)start  エ)return (5)( )内から適切な語句を一つずつ選び、記号で答えなさい。 (1)Let's( ア/be start イ/don't start ウ/start )with Lesson1. (2)( ア/Shall I  イ/Would you  ウ/Can I )like to go with us? ________ Yes,of course.   一つでも良いので分かったという方、いらっしゃいましたらどうかご回答お願いします!!! 

• 英語の問題です。

各問題に、訳と解答解説をつけてくださると助かります。 お願いします。 1 The air conditioner (), we had to take out our old fan from the closet.   アwas broken down イbroke down ウbeing broking down エhaving broken down 2 Wooden bridges are inferior () concrete bridges.   アfrom イto ウwith エin 3 There is no () in complaining any further.   アdoubt イpity ウpoint エpossibility 4 You´d better not work much ; () you won´t get over your fatigue.   アotherwise イunless ウso エtherefore 5 This is the () best book I´ve ever read.   アfar イmost ウmuch エvery 6 Mike goes fishing every Saturday () the weather is bad.   アexcept when イin spite of ウnevertheless エregardless of 7 He looked for a place ().   アfor how to sleep イin where to sleep ウin which to sleep エfor where to sleep 8 “Why are you so angry with him?”“He kept me waiting () two hours.”   アso long as イas long as ウvery long as エquite long as 9 This apple is not as delicious as () I bought yesterday.   アmuch as イsuch as ウit エthe one 10 I came () an old friend of mine at the station yesterday.    アover イup ウacross エat 11 I´ve run () of sugar. Will you give me some?    アfull イshort ウwant エlack 12 I was reading a book last night when Jane called ().    アme off イover me ウme up エat me 13 A fire broke () in my neighborhood last night.    アup イout ウover エinto 14 This country is so () that it takes no more than a day to drive around it.    アlarge イnarrow ウsmall エwide 15 “Is the tax () in the price?”“No. It will be added later.”    アexcluded イincluded ウconcluded エconnected

• 英語の記号問題ですが…

文法項目別ではなく、問題形式別だったので、難しく感じました。 解いてはみたものの、自信がないです。時制や前置詞など曖昧なものもありました。 一言で結構ですので、解答とあわせて、訳や解説を何かつけていただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。 1 By the time the fire engine arrived,the house().   アalready burned down イhas already burned down ウhad already burned down エ     would already burned down 2 You ()such a book,however interesting it may be.   アhad better not to read イhad better not read ウhad better not reading エdidn´t    have better read 3 After going over the plan,we decided()finance.   アdiscussing イdiscussing about ウto discuss エto discuss about 4 I took off my shoes()make any noise.   アbecause I イin case I ウso that エso as not to 5 Upon returning from class,().   アthe mailbox had a letter in it イa letter was found in the mail box   ウI found a letter in the mailbox エa letter would be in the mailbox 6 If you keep the warranty of this DVD player, you can have it()for free.   アfixing イfixed ウto fix エto be fixed 7 Just()he is taller than you does not mean he is better at basketball.   アbecause イso ウas エlike 8 ()of my friends have been to Japan this year.   アNumerous イSeveral ウEach エEither 9 I will have finished the work()this time tomorrow.   アtill イsince ウby エuntill 10 We were waiting for him()a cup of coffee.    アto イon ウat エover 11 There were three other people at the meeting()Mr.Smith.    アbut イbesides ウalso エas well 12 Mary is expecting her uncle to arrive()September 15th.    アof イon ウat エin 13 ()my horror,a stranger peeped into the room through the window.    アFor イWith ウBecause of エTo 14 My father often enjoys()his colleagues after work.    アtalks イto talk ウtalking エtalking with 以上です。 

• 英語

1How long have you and Aki known ( )? アeach other イtogether ウanother エother one 2Would you blame ( ) if you were in my place? アyou イI ウyourself エmyself 3In Japan, entering a college is more important than graduation from ( ). アany イone ウthat エthis 4The results of Experiment A are more reliable than ( ) of Experiment B. アones イthat ウthese エthose 5Can you tell the difference between rice grown in Japan and ( )? アAmerican one イAmerican rice ウone of America エrice of America 6Why do some planets have water and ( )? アone other does not イothers do not ウsome others do エthe other does not 7There are two reasons for our decision, and you know one of them. Now I'll tell you ( ). アanother イother ウthe other エthe others 8We have ( ) to walk before sunset. アanother miles ten イanother ten miles ウten another miles エten miles another 9I keep three cats in my room, and ( ) of them has a name. アall イeach ウeither エevery 10My sister is in the front row in the picture. She is the one ( ) in her hands. アof everything イof something ウwith anything エwith nothing 5辺りから自信がないです。語順が良く分かりませんでした。 何かルールなどがあったら教えて頂けると助かります。

• 英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

まず問題自体の意味が分かってない状態です。 When talking about charts and tables of figures, you need to be able to describe increases and decreases.Here are two useful patterns: (1)There is / are + noun phrase There was a rise in interest rates. There has been an increase in sales. (2)noun phrase + verb + adverb The interest rate rose rapidly. Sales fell dramatically. 1.The price of shares rose sharply. There ( ). 2.There has been a noticeable increase in our running costs from 2001 onwards. Running costs ( ). 3.The number of overseas contracts has fallen dramatically. There ( ). 4.There has been a steady rise in imports from outside the EU over the last decade. Imports from outside the EU ( ).

• 「2つのうち」の<the+比較級>の適用範囲は?

I bought the cheaper of the two notebooks. (私は2冊のノートのうち、安い方を買った。) この文のように、「2つのうちで、より…なほう」という場合は、<the+比較級>という形を使うと思います。 ところで、 There are two pens. One is blue, and the other is red. Which one do you like (ア better イ the better) ? このような文章では、アとイのどちらが適切でしょうか。 3文目は、文脈上、二者択一であることが明らかなので、theをつけるべきなのか、 それとも、比較級の後に<of the two...>の形がない限り、theをつけるべきでないのか、 手許の文法書を読んでもよく分かりませんでした。 お詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら、ぜひご教示ください。 可能でしたら、参考となる文献もご紹介いただけますと幸いです。

• 英語 選択問題 解答を教えてください3

(1)I left home early ( ) I could catch the first train.
 アso that イin case ウfor fear エunless

(2)I know a girl ( ) first and last names are the same as my daughter's.
 アwhich イwhat ウwho エwhose (3)( ) nothing more to discuss,we had to make a decision.
 アThere had イBeing ウHaving there エThere being
 (4)My sister looked ( ) with the present from Ken.
 アpleasing イpleased ウto please エplease (5)Do you know the number of students ( ) to the welcome party?
 アcomes イcame ウwill come エcoming 上記問題の解答と日本語訳を教えて頂けますか? 
よろしくお願いします。