英文の添削をおねがいいたします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文がうまく作れません。
  • どなたか、お助けくださいませ。
  • 担当者によると、文書が発行されるまで2、3日かかるようです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をおねがいいたします。

英文がうまく作れません。 どなたか、お助けくださいませ。 ------------------------- マイクさんへ 申し訳ありませんが、大学オフィスからその文書はまだ届いていません。 担当者によると、文書が発行されるまで2、3日かかるようです。 しかし、こちらに文書が届きましたら、速急に入国管理国にお送りいたします。 また、その際はマイクさんにご報告いたします。 ------------------------------ Dear Mike, I am afraid to say, actually I have not got the letter. According to the staff, it takes two or three day to issue the letter. But, once I receive the document, I send it to the immigration office as soon as possible. Then I inform of you. If you have a problem, please do not hesitate to ask me. Bestregards,

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • gogozenko
  • ベストアンサー率47% (45/94)
回答No.1

Dear Mike, I am afraid that we have not received the letter from the university yet. According to the staff of the university, it takes two to three days to issue it. As soon as we receive it, I will send it to the immigration office, and inform you accordingly. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask me. Best regards,

yuzuxyuzu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• wyeatearp
  • ベストアンサー率43% (110/254)
回答No.2

Dear Mike, I am afraid the said letter from the university administration is yet arrive. According to the staff in charge, it should take two to three days for the letter to be delivered here. I will, however, be sure to forward the document(s) upon delivery swiftly to the Immigration Office. I will naturally keep you posted accordingly. Should you have any other problems please do not hesitate to let me know. Best regards, xxxxx ご参考まで。

yuzuxyuzu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削のお願い

下記英文の添削をお願いいたします。 部分的でも結構ですので、よろしくお願いします。 1st of all, I have to tell you our rule. Needless to say, you must not drink an alcohol, smoke a tabaco. You have to go to bed by 24. You try to be living room without sleeping and a study. Off course, we want you to help as my family. Why don’t you fold a laundry with her. As she don’t often try to do it, it is also your roll that what make her do it with you. It is hard task. Do you ask me anything.

• 英文添削願います!

それはフリーペーパーなので気にしないで受け取ってください。 今度の手紙に同封します。 Please do not hesitate to accept. Because, it is a free paper. I encloses it in the next letter. ・・・・・上記で問題ないでしょうか? 気にしないで(気軽に)の場合 Please receive it willingly. のほうがいいでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の添削お願いします。

Did you get safely this letter? I hope this letter arrive safely at your house. (中略) To made friends with you was a wonderful happening. My English is not good, so I think I have been giving(have given?) you a false impression and have been making(have made?) you feel uncomfortable. but you would keep friends with me. I appreciate it. I am looking forward to meeting with you someday;) 手紙を送りたいと思っています。 内容としては、 ¢手紙無事に受け取りましたか?無事にあなたの家に着く事を祈っています。 今年(中略の部分で“今年”という意味?が含まれています)あなたと友達になれた事は素晴らしい出来事でした。 私の英語が良くないせいで、時には誤解を与えたり、不快にさせてると思います。 それでもあなたは友達で居続けてくれています。それに感謝しています。 いつの日かあなたに会える事を楽しみにしています。£ 特によくわからないのが、“誤解を与えたり不快にさせてる”の部分なのですが、これは完了形を使うのでしょうか?完了進行形?それとも過去形? わからなくて聞いているくせに、出来るだけ自分の文章で送りたいと思っているので(汗)、明らかにおかしな部分があれば直して頂けると幸いです。 またもっと自然な言い方があれば、今後の勉強の為に教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• どうか英文の添削をよろしくお願いいたします。

大変恐れ入りますが、 以下の日本文を英文にいたしました。 意味が通じるか、はたまた文法は大丈夫かどうか困っております。 英語がよく使えないので不安ですので、 添削のほど、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ----------- トムさんへ 本日、文書が発行されましたのでお知らせします。 文書のコピーは。本メールにPDFとして添付します。 原本は、入局管理局へ送付しました。 全てうまくいきますよう祈っております。 他に助けが必要でしたら、おっしゃってください。 ------------ Dear Tom, I will let you know that the letter has been issued. The copy is attached to this e-mail with a PDF file. The original has been sent to immigration office. I hope that everything goes well. And please let me know if you need any help. Best regards,

• 仮定法の英文の添削をお願いします!

1)鳥のように飛べるといいんだがなあ。 →I (wish) I (could) fly like a bird. 2)模試外国に行くようなことがあれば、ありえないことだがスコットランドへ行きたい。 →If I (were) to go abroad, I (would) go to Scotland. 3)もしその問題を解くことができていたら、試験に通っていたのだが。 →If I (had) been able to answer the question, I should (be) passed the examination. 4)君の助けが無かったならば、それをすることはできなかったのだ。 →(But) for your help, I (would) not have done it. 5)今日の午後二時前にここへ来れば、彼の家へ連れて行くことができます。 →(Should) you come here before two this afternoon, we (would) take you to his house. 6)彼が承諾しなければ我々は何もできない。 →(Without) he consents, we can do (not). 7)我々のこれほどの警告にもかかわらず、彼はその山を登り始めました。 →( ) all our warnings, he (began) to climb up the mountain. 8)部屋に入るや否や、彼は上着を脱いだ。 →As ( ) as he (into) the room, he took off his jacket. 9)たとえ彼が私の息子でも同じことをするであろう。 →(As) if he were my son, I (should) do the same. 10)ひとたび君が言ったのだから、それは秘密にしなければならないよ。 →( ) you have said so, you should keep it secret. 英文が多くて申し訳ありません。()内の穴埋めです。 回答や解説よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 英文の添削をどうかお願いいたします。

以下の日本文を英文したく思いまして自分なりに作成してみましたが、 先方に伝わるのか、また、文法が適当かどうか不安ですので、 どなたか添削お願いできますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ローラさんへ 山田教授の秘書の田中です。 お問い合わせの件について、お知らせいたします。 大学教務課によると、 成績表の日付の変更は可能とのことでした。 しかし、書類の発行までに少し時間がかかるようです。 (2週間から3週間ほど) 書類が発行されましたら、ただちに郵送いたします。 また、PDFファイルもe-mailにて送付いたします。 他に何かございましたら、おっしゃってください。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Lula, This is tanaka, Prof. Yamada’s secretary. I would like to inform about your inquiry. According to the registrar’s office staff, the date of your transcript is able to shift. However it takes a little bit time to issue the paper. (from two or three weeks) After I receive the document, I will send it to you as soon as possible. Also I will send an e-mail with the file as PDF. Please feel free to ask me if you need other help. Best regards, Tanaka ------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 英文について教えてください!

英文について教えてください(*_*) カッコに当てはまるのを教えて頂けたら幸いです(*_*) 1、I couldn't help () at such a sad move. (1)to cry (2)cry (3)cried (4)crying 2.When I was in Salem, I ()often play tennis with John. (1)used (2)would (3)should (4)will 3.Poverty ()him from going to university. (1)pushed (2)prevented (3) resulted in (4)preserved 4.If I were you,I () him. (1)help (2)helped (3) hadhelped (4)would help 5.He would have become a great marathon runner if it()for his knee problem. (1)was not (2)had not been (3)has not been (4)would not have been 6.You ()throw your money into the sea as lend it to such as person. (1)may well (2)might as well (3)will do well to (4)know better than to 7.It won't be long ()we can travel to the moon. (1)when (2)if (3) before (4)until 8. The party was good. You () come! (1)must have (2)can't have (3)should have (4)ought have です(´д`∩ 宜しくお願いします (∋_∈)

• 接続詞の問題教えてください

接続詞の問題教えてください 1 Devoted (   )she was to him , she had always thought him rather cruel. 2 So far as I am concerned, I have no objection to it.   =As for me,I have nothing to say (   ) it. 3 Althought I often tried, I couldn't make out the meaning of his letter. = (     )often I tried, I couldn't (   )the meaning of his letter. 4 It would be unwise of you not to accept the post they have offered you. = You would be unwise (   ) (   )(    )not accept the post they have offered you. ( )に何が入りますか?和訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします!