英文添削のお願い:成績表の日付変更について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文の添削をお願いします。成績表の日付変更に関する問い合わせの返答です。
  • 大学教務課によると、成績表の日付の変更は可能だということです。ただし、書類の発行までに2週間から3週間ほどかかります。
  • 書類が発行されたら、郵送と同時にPDFファイルも送付されます。その他、何かお困りのことがあればお知らせください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をどうかお願いいたします。

以下の日本文を英文したく思いまして自分なりに作成してみましたが、 先方に伝わるのか、また、文法が適当かどうか不安ですので、 どなたか添削お願いできますでしょうか。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ローラさんへ 山田教授の秘書の田中です。 お問い合わせの件について、お知らせいたします。 大学教務課によると、 成績表の日付の変更は可能とのことでした。 しかし、書類の発行までに少し時間がかかるようです。 (2週間から3週間ほど) 書類が発行されましたら、ただちに郵送いたします。 また、PDFファイルもe-mailにて送付いたします。 他に何かございましたら、おっしゃってください。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Lula, This is tanaka, Prof. Yamada’s secretary. I would like to inform about your inquiry. According to the registrar’s office staff, the date of your transcript is able to shift. However it takes a little bit time to issue the paper. (from two or three weeks) After I receive the document, I will send it to you as soon as possible. Also I will send an e-mail with the file as PDF. Please feel free to ask me if you need other help. Best regards, Tanaka ------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • gogozenko
  • ベストアンサー率47% (45/94)
回答No.2

文法的には問題ないと思いますよ。 yuzuxyuzu さんの文章で、充分に相手に伝わると思います。 ただ、2点ほど。 ローラさんの名前のスペルと、成績表を、Paperと言ったり、Documentと言ったりしていますので、どちらか一方にした方がわかりやすいかなーと思いました。 下記、私なりに書いた場合の文章つけさせていただきますね! Dear Laura, (Lulaさんでよいのしょうか?) This is Tanaka, secretary to Prf. Yamada. I am writing to reply to your inquiry. According to the registrar, the date of your transcript can be revised, however, it will take about 2 to 3 weeks to issue the paper. As soon as I receive the paper, I will send the original by mail and PDF file by email to you. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to ask me. Best regards, Tanaka

yuzuxyuzu
質問者

お礼

いつもありがとうございます!とっても助かりました。名前も間違えておりましたところ、お直しくださり、大変感謝しております。ありがとうございました!!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

私の知る限りでは この文章に不明点や誤りは見受けられませんが、あえて気付いた点をあげるとすれば 日本人らしい、S V O のパターンで書かれているというくらいです、It takes を文頭ににしてそのあと According,,, こんなかんじはどうでちゅか? Good luck ,I hope your glorious future.

yuzuxyuzu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。参考にさせていただきました。またどうぞご教示くださいませ。

関連するQ&A

• 英文ビジネスメールの添削をお願いいたします

以下の英文を先方にお送りしたく思いますが、 「I would~」で始まる文が2文続きで少し違和感が あるように思います。 わかりやすくお伝えするにはどのように訳すとよろしいのでしょうか。 無知な私にどうかご教示くださいませ。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ------------------------------- 書類がただ今発行されましたことご報告いたします。 先に、PDFファイルをメールに添付いたします。 書類の原本を郵送でお送りしたいのですが、 そちら様のご住所を教えていただけますか? --------------------------------- Dear Sir, I would like to inform you that the document has just been issued. I would like to send you the original, so could you tell me your adress? Best regards, Tanaka

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 文の背景:派遣先から就業者を弊社に紹介頂き、これから弊社の派遣スタッフとして就業予定の田中(仮名)についてです。 (日本語) スタッフ田中について見積もりを作成中ですが、確認です。添付の見積もりように、田中の前任の河合はこれまでtransportation & Mobile costを請求しておりましたが、今回の田中も同様に請求可能でしょうか。 また契約書についてはあなたの言う通り、田中に送る前にあなたにお送りします。 (英語) It is confirmation about the estimate of the staff Tanaka. Like Tanaka's predecessor Kawai, I have requested you to transportation & mobile cost as in the attached estimate, but is Tanaka of this time claimable as well? As you say about the contract, I'll send it to you before you send it to Tanaka.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Your additional order is still being packed. I am hoping to get it back today so that I could email you the invoice. Our warehouse it sorting our the 'made in USA' labels too. I will let them know to send me a photo and I will forward it to you. Thank you,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがなぜかログインできません。その事について相手に連絡をしていました。スミマセンが意味を教えて下さい。 Thanks for your patience I am not sure it is not working, either way I have asked them to send you the replacement password to your email address. If it still does not work I will get a generic one for you so you can place your order. I am totally confused to why it is not working, I am so sorry about this! If you wish to change your password, select the link below or copy and paste it in your browser address bar.

• 英文の添削をしてください。

There are several ways to keep good shape. To begin with, you need to quit smoking. Needless to say, cigarette has many toxic substances which disturb you keeping good shape. Next, you should eat healthy foods every meal. It will help you to be in good condition because of many vitamins. For example, vitamin C is an important one to keep one’s skin beauty. If your skin is so beautiful, it may bring your mind to be good shape! Furthermore, it is good for you to get enough sleep. Less sleeping is not good for your health, skin, and so on. Finally, I think it is most important to exercise daily. It helps you to alleviate stress, keep your metabolism good and burn your fat. I recommend you to do it because you can do it with joy. That’s all I want to say how the way to keep good shape is. もっとお洒落な言い回しができたらなぁ、と思い質問させていただきました。文法もたくさん間違えてしまっていると思います。。。(泣) どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料と値引きの事でメールが来ました。 すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry that's my mistake. After the store credit for your missing stock the total will be $AAAA. However, the 10% discount only applies on larger orders of over $200. Therefore to this order I would not be able to apply the 10%. Let me know please if you'd like to add up to your order and I will then change the invoice accordingly adding the discount. If you are happy to have it as it is I will take the $10 for the missing stock off of your invoice and will email you the updated one.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I will try. If not Olga will meet you And send me your email so I can have a checkin instructions sent to you just in case

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 英文の添削をおねがいいたします。

英文がうまく作れません。 どなたか、お助けくださいませ。 ------------------------- マイクさんへ 申し訳ありませんが、大学オフィスからその文書はまだ届いていません。 担当者によると、文書が発行されるまで2、3日かかるようです。 しかし、こちらに文書が届きましたら、速急に入国管理国にお送りいたします。 また、その際はマイクさんにご報告いたします。 ------------------------------ Dear Mike, I am afraid to say, actually I have not got the letter. According to the staff, it takes two or three day to issue the letter. But, once I receive the document, I send it to the immigration office as soon as possible. Then I inform of you. If you have a problem, please do not hesitate to ask me. Bestregards,