• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

これは若者英語なのでしょうか?よくわかりません… Im'a just stay on tell you get of or if you get on.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Q Im'a just stay on tell you get of or if you get on. A または、Im'aがただ残る、得ると言ってください、あなたが乗るなら。

ohranran
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします What time is it? There are many ways you can find out the time. You may have a wristwatch on your arm. You can look at an arm clock beside your bed. People tell the time on the radio or TV. You can call a number on the telephone and get the time. It has not always been easy to know the time. A long time ago people looked at the sun to tell the time. The sun was their clock. They could tell the time of day by the place of the sun in the sky:morning,noon,or afternoon. After many years people began to see something else about the sun. When the sun shone on something,it made a dark shadow behind it. This was the place that did not get sunlight. As the sun moved across the sky,the shadow moved too. People could tell time better by the shadows that by the sun. They made something long and pointed so that the shadow was easier to see.

• 英文チェックお願いしましす。

what im first the most interested in on english is sound 英語で最初に興味を持ったことは響きでした。 im just wondering if you get bothering im just wondering if you are bored ただあなたが退屈してないか気になったんです。 ihad a good time, thank u ihave a good time, thank u 楽しい時間でした、ありがとう 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!!!!!!!

We put you on the waiting list for the first flight leaving on the 7th. In the case that this can get confirmed, you will need to pay a penalty of 30.00Bs by the time you check in due to the change of time. If you can please keep in touch with us and contact us the day before in order to know whether your flight got confirmed for the morning one or not.

• 英語の和訳をお願いしたいのです。

先週泊まったバンコクのホテルから下記メールが届いたのですが、何て書いてあるのか理解できません。 どなたか要約していただけませんでしょうか? お願いいたします。 --------------------------------------------------------------------- Congratulations on your first qualified stay! Now that you've made your first qualified stay, we have DOUBLED the points earned from your last stay to reward your loyalty. What's more, tell us about your first stay experience and stand to win a 4 Day 3 Night stay at any Millennium Hotels & Resorts of your choice! We encourage you to be creative with your entries, write us a compliment, a funny experience or even a poem about your stay. Wait no more, write to us NOW!

• 和訳お願いします

well Im'a go to bed be on at 11:30 your time 7:30 my time. Im'a find a way to do something special for you, I love you good night, or good afternoon. えーっと、僕は寝るよ。七時半に起きる、君はその時十一時半だね。I'm a find aからがわかりません。なのでお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! 何となく分かったのですが(アメリカでは電話が高いから気をつけてね。あと今週の日曜日にベルギーについてのテレビがやるよ‥) みたいな内容だと思うのですが。 一部ちゃんと分かる部分は省いたりしているのでわかりずらい所もあるかもしれませんが宜しくお願いします! Oh one more thing I want to tell you. You mentioned that you're going to use the rental phone. If you're going to use your phone to call and read emails it's going to be very expensive. But in the US you almost have free wifi internet access. If you go to StarBucks or a restaurant, hotel, ... most of them have wifi. So if you could bring a small laptop of a mobile phone with wifi access. That would probably be a lot easier for you. I've heard from a colleague that on Sunday evening there is a travel program on some Japanese channel on television. And this Sunday it's going to be about ... Belgium :) I hope that after seeing that ... you might come to Belgium on holiday.

• 和訳お願いします

are you still alive???? if so im waiting for you on skype and facebook lmao. i seem like such a creeper haha lmaoは(爆笑)という意味みたいです

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Somebody who wanted to sell you gold coins as an investment could make the same kind of argument about the futility of putting your retirement funds into the stock market. If he picked the start date and the end date carefully enough, the gold salesman could make it look like the stock market did not go up for a decade or longer. But that does not really tell you what your retirement money is going to do in the market over 30 or 40 years. It does not even tell you how you would have done over the cherry-picked decade, which would have depended on exactly when you got in and out of the market.

• ebayトラブルの和訳

ebayトラブルの和訳 ebayで購入した時計が壊れてたのでその事を伝えたのですがこの文章が返ってきました。 こちらから返品して500ドル返金かこちらで直してレシート送ってくればその分を払うと 言っているのでしょうか?最後の1文 I will file the clame on my end.これはどういう意味でしょう? よろしくお願いします。 If you want you can send the clock back to me in the original box that it came in, and I will file a 500 doller clame, or you can go to where you are going to get the clock fixed and send me a picture of a recept or get an estimate and then I will file a clame for what it costs to get it fixed. I will file the clame on my end.

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 3つの段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Neptune is the planet of mystery and illusions. He represents not so much love but the dream of love. The things we glamorize or romanticize in our life. It is time now to end the reading and to close the curtains across the nights mysterious sky, draw the blind once again on the future. I can if you wish tell you more about your future soul mate. Soul mate three is available and highly recommended. Soul Mate Three and Soul Mate Four are the remaining chapters in the series of Soul Mate readings. Soul mate three is a long volume like this reading. It will add the finishing detail to the picture portrait. And tell you of his hobbies and interests. It will tell you, what you can expect of his of his health prospect. It will tell you of your courtship together, and touches on details not covered in this reading.