• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします!!!!!!!

We put you on the waiting list for the first flight leaving on the 7th. In the case that this can get confirmed, you will need to pay a penalty of 30.00Bs by the time you check in due to the change of time. If you can please keep in touch with us and contact us the day before in order to know whether your flight got confirmed for the morning one or not.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数112
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1

あなたの名前を順番待ちのリストに記載しております。 これが確認された場合には、チェックイン時間変更には30.00Bsのペナルティを支払う必要があります。 あなたのフライトが朝に変更されたか確認するため しばしば御連絡をお入れくださるか、前日までに必ずお問い合わせください。 Good Luck!

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました! とても助かりました(^^)☆

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Leaving for Santiago Chile in 5 hours. If I get kidnapped I'm counting on all of you to pitch in a couple of bucks to get me back.

• 和訳お願いします。

Hi Orie, Thank you for making 2 order with us We can ship them out together so you don’t have to pay shipping costs. I will refund € 55.00 on your credit card. Also could you please provide me with an address in English? We ship out with FedEx. Best regards, Petra

• 簡単に和訳していただけると有難いです。

The problem is that every cost in excess of $ 25 has a customs penalty in Spain for € 30 minimum and/o they can retain the package. Know you any solution for avoid this problems with the customs?

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。401Kの解約に関する内容です。 「〇〇(会社名) will only withhold what is required by the IRS to withhold or a withholding that is specified by the participant. You confirmed over the recorded line that you didn't want anything withheld and 〇〇 isn't required to withhold any taxes on distributions to Japanese citizens. So, since the 10% penalty is never withheld and you confirmed that you didn't want to have any taxes withheld, no taxes were withheld. 」 どなたか、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

TuneHotel というホテルに泊まるのですが、 そこに荷物を、チェックアウト後、4日ほど預けようと思っていたところ、 規約に、「Luggage Storage for more than a day is only limited to guests who have a confirmed return booking.」 とあって、これは多分、 「一日を越えて荷物を預かる場合は、戻ってきてまた泊まる客の場合に限ります」 だと思い、念のためホテルに直接問い合わせたところ、 「 I would like to inform you that we can keep your luggage here with us , it doesn’t matter if you have return booking. We charge £2 per bag for 24 hours.」 と返事がありました。これは、 「return booking があろうがなかろうが、24時間あたり荷物一つに付き、2ポンドで預かります」 ということでしょうか? また、「return booking」というのは、戻ってきて再宿泊する予約でよろしいですか?

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

For regions where |b_i~|≦5.7, we have the same pattern in ⊿b~ and ⊿e~ as those for the case e_i~=0; i.e., they jump discontinuously by a bit change of δ* (see Fig.8). In the same manner as described for e_i~=0 we have tried to decompose up these discontinuous bands. Unfortunately we cannot succeed either in the complete decomposition, because there seems to exist an infinite series of the fine structure. But contributions of the fine structure to the average values, such as <⊿b~> and <⊿e~> are found to be negligible too. In Figs.9 (a) and (b) the average values of <⊿b~> and <⊿e~> are illustrated as a function of b_i~, where <⊿b~> and <⊿e~> are defined as <⊿b~>=(1/2π)∫⊿b~dδ* (3.8) and <⊿e~>=(1/2π)∫⊿e~dδ*, (3.9) respectively. Fig.8. Some discontinuous bands of the change of the impact parameter for continuous variation of δ* with b_i~=3.0 and with e_i~4. Fig.9. (a) The change of the impact parameter, <⊿b~> and (b) the change of the eccentricity, <⊿e~> averaged over the parameter δ* for various values of b_i~ between -10 and 10 with e_i~=4. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=2049108297.jpg ↑Fig.8. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=5493230572.jpg7 ↑Fig.9. (a) and (b) 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

I would like to know if you ship to brazil and how can i do to by the sashimi knife. In ebay i can only buy for shipping in the USA

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 「They need somebody that can start on June 3rd because they have a safety training the first 2 days of every month and you need this training before you can start working in the lab environment.If you can’t start till June 10th, then we can focus on what openings we get open in June to start with the July 1st class.」

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• この英文の和訳をお願いします。

The second feature seen from Fig.11 is that the profile of R(e,0) does not depend significantly on r_p (for r_p=0.005 to 0.0002). Only an exception is found near e≒1, but this is, in some sense, a singular point in R(e,0), which appears in a narrow region around e≒1 ( in fact, for e=0.9 and 1.2, there is no appreciable difference between r_p=0.005 and 0.0002). Thus, neglecting such fine structures in R(e,0), we can conclude that R(e,0) does depend very weakly on r_p. In other words, the dependence on r_p of <P(e,0)> is well approximated by that of <P(e,0)>_2B given by Eq. (28). Now, we will phenomenalogically show what physical quantity is related to the peak at e≒1. We introduce the collisional flux F(e,E) for orbits with e and E, where E is the Jacobi energy given by (see Eq. (15)) E=e^2/2-(3b^2)/8+9/2. (31) The collisional flux F(e,E) is defined by F(e,E)=(2/π)∫【‐π→π】p_col(e,i=0, b(E), τ)dτ. (32) From Eqs. (11) and (31), we obtain <P(e,0)>=∫F(e,E)dE. (33) In Fig.12, F(e,E) is plotted as a function of E for the cases of e=0, 0.5, 1.0, and 2.0. We can see from this figure that in the case of e=1 a large fraction of low energy planetesimals contributes to the collisional rate compared to other cases (even to the cases with e<1). In general, in the case of high energy a solution for the three-body problem can be well described by the two-body approximation: in other words, in the case of low energy a large difference would exist between a solution for the three-body problem and that in the two-body approximation. As shown before, this difference appears as an enhancement of the collisional rate. Thereby an enhancement factor peak is formed at e≒1 where a large fraction of low-energy planetesimals contributes to the collisional rate. よろしくお願いいたします。