• ベストアンサー

日本語に訳してください お願いします

Listen to your heart,because even though its on the left side;its always right このような文章を受け取りました。 前半は分かるのですが、後半の左側がどうの・・・と グーグル翻訳でも分かりにくいし・・・ 申し訳ないですが、全文の翻訳お願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • momoakkun
  • ベストアンサー率52% (36/68)
回答No.2

これはheartとrightに2つの意味合いをかけていますね。ジョークではないですが掛け言葉と言うものでしょうか。 まず、heartには「気持ち」という意味の他に「心臓」という意味がありますよね。 そしてrightには「右」という意味の他に「正しい」という意味がありますよね。 なので、、、 「あなたの気持ちに耳を傾けなさい、なざならたとえ心臓は(it's=heart)左にあっても、あなたの気持ちは(it's=heart)いつもright(正直)だからです。」 こんな訳になると思います。 英文だからこそ意味合いのある文章ですね。

orenoumi
質問者

お礼

回答ナンバー1・2ともに 参考になりました (もう一人のかたと同じお礼になってすいません) ちょっと 頭にくることがあって メールにも返信していなかったら このメールをもらいました。(外国の女性です) ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

おぉ~洒落た文章ですね!でも確かに、日本語にしにくい。 right の持つ「右側」と「正しい」の2つの意味を利用した表現です。 「あなたの心の声を聞きなさい。 心の場所は左(left)だけど、言うことはいつも正しい(right)よ。」 こんな感じだと思います☆

orenoumi
質問者

お礼

回答ナンバー1・2ともに 参考になりました ちょっと 頭にくることがあって メールにも返信していなかったら このメールをもらいました。(外国の女性です) ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

ニュアンスがわかりません(>_<) 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m (1)Lol ok I'm not going to do that though because I'm loyal to you an only you (2)Yeah so I'm not going to date anyone else lol. Just you because you're already everything I've ever wanted (kissy heart)(kissy heart)(kissy heart)

• これは何て言ってるんでしょうか??

これは何て言ってるんでしょうか?? 訳してくれませんか、お願いします・・ OH ITS UP TO YOU WETHER YOU LISTEN TO YOUR HEART OR YOUR FRIEND BUT IF IM TO ASK LIKE YOU MUCH

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

こんばんは。 英語を日本語に翻訳して欲しいです! Sykhe and the White Horse(スーホと白い馬)からです。 (1)As he played,Sukhe remembered happy times with the white horse and the sadness of his death. (2)His white horse spoke to him,"Do not cry for me.  Use my bones,use my skin to make an instrument,and I will always be by your side." (3)Sukhe made a wonderful instrument called a morin khuur――a horse guitar. (called a morin khuur=馬頭琴と呼ばれている) (4)Everyone came to listen when he played his morin khuur. 4つあるんですが、よろしくお願いします!!

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

相手So I was bored so I was on the app we met on to see if I could find you. And I did! And seeing the pic you have saying love made me really happy. I really want to be with you. We don’t even have to do those stupid things I want when we first meet. I just want to be around you. And I know our first kiss will be so sweet (heart)(heart)(heart)(heart) 私Pic??? What are you talking about? 相手On your profile 私??? Sorry, I don't know 相手You have a piece of paper that has love written on it :( 私??? This? 相手Yes :3 私why are you happy? 相手Because I think you draw that with me in your mind

• 日本語らしく訳せません

日本語らしく訳せません。インターネット上の自動翻訳ですと、意味の分からない文章になってしまいました。 どなたか直訳ではなく、わかりやすく解釈していただけますか。 Love isn't about whom u have known the Longest,who came First or who cares the Best.It's all about who came and never left u in your happy and sad times. And love means the one u can always feel that she is with u n around u.Good morning n have a good day. 愛はあなたが最も長い間だれを知っているか、そして、だれが一番になったか、そして、またはだれが特に気にかけるかに関するものではありません。 だれが来て、あなたの幸福で悲しい時代にあなたを決して置き去りにしなかったかに関してそれはあります。 そして、愛はあなたがいつも感じることができる彼女があなたとあなたの周りにいるものを意味します。 おはよう、あなたは良い日の間、そうしています。

• 山手線の車内アナウスで・・・

The doors on the right side will open. The doors on the left side will open. とありますが、どちらも「right」と聞こえてしまいます。 「left」って最初は「レ」から入りますよね? 右側は早く、左側は若干遅く 聞こえるんですが、聞く為に何かコツとかあるんでしょうか? 適当に検索すると英語の車内のアナウスが聞けますがやっぱり 上記の内容に聞こえてしまいます。 詳しく分かる方お願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

長いですがよろしくお願いします。 Your zodiac sign is Pisces and his is Sagittarius. This is water and fire. These are opposite quality’s,. You need security in love and life. You are sensitive sympathetic, steady patient loyal, thoughtfull, inclined to dwell on things inwardly, far more than you show outwardly. Kind stubborn, dutiful and realistic. You have good ideas and work hard. You are intuitive, but prone to escapism, to evade or avoid issues and problems in life. He being a fire sign likes independence. This too will slow the relationship. You are both cautious about how to proceed. Being born under Sagittarius, he has an enthusiasm for life that is seldom dulled for long. He moves forwards at a faster pace, with things, leaving you uncertain. You ponder more, while is careless and doesn’t always stop to think or consider. Familiar situations are comforting to you psychologically You take on responsibilities willing and duty. You do the right thing, the honest thing But there can be too many straws on your back that burden you, and depress you, and you seek escape from stress and pressure of life. While he is more likely to move on and leave problems behind, he is less responsible, but more progressive You both have dreams for the future, big ideas You both work hard and have the stamina to see these through. Though you have less energy than him. Because things affect your emotions more and drain you at time... His ambitions, include getting on in life. Having more money. There is a practical down to earth side of him, that is not lead away by dreams and ideals, but moves too fast, sometimes slips, sometimes takes a wrong chance. It is difficult to say if he learns from his mistakes, because he doesn’t dwell on the past, even though he may return to it.. He is close to his family, loyal to his friends. But he doesn’t always show his best side to strangers. He is slow to anger but also quick to forget his irritations and temper, and expects other to do the same.. There is compatibility but both in your different ways tend to make the relationship interesting

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

日本語に翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします! In your chart you have planets descending but not on the rising axis. Your marriage axis is like a balance between the urge to put yourself first to be free and independent, and your need for a close relationship. Because the planets fall heavily in the seventh house, house of the partner. You most want love not freedom. You will tend to submit to him or make sacrifices for him. Always putting him or the relationship and his needs first before your own. This doesn't mean an unhappy relationship. Only that his needs will come to dominate things, either consciously or subconsciously and most of the time he will be the one to get his own way.

• 韓国語に翻訳お願いします!

英語の歌詞なんですが、日本語の和訳はわかりました。 あと韓国語だとなんていうのか知りたいです! わかる方教えてください!! できれば日本語の下にお願いします! I just say... 少しだけ言わせてほしい Wherever you are, あなたがどこにいても I always make you smile いつだって笑顔にしてあげるよ Wherever you are, あなたがどこにいたって I'm always by your side いつだって傍にいるから Wharever you say, あなたが何を言ったって I promise you "forever" right now 約束するよ(この気持ちが)永遠だって

• 日本語訳を! 1-(7)

お願いします。  Despite Harkhuf's major expeditions and all the riches he and other traders brought back to Egypt―from Nubia with all its gold, Sinai with all its turquoise, and Punt with all its incense―it was this dancing pygmy that captured the heart of Pepi II. And the letter written by the boy-king remained so important to Harkhuf that at he end of his days he chose to record it on his tomb. If you were the supreme ruler of Egypt 4,000 years ago, what kinds of letters would you write? What songs would you sing to the Nile? Think about it while your servants fan you with ostrich feathers. But you might want to be careful how you order your teachers around.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 仮想通貨は今から始めても遅くありません。世界中で仮想通貨への関心が高まっており、まだまだ成長の余地があります。
  • 仮想通貨は将来的にさらなる価値の上昇が期待されており、今から始めるチャンスを逃さないようにしましょう。
  • 仮想通貨の市場は急激な変動があるため、投資する際にはリスク管理が重要です。十分な情報収集と慎重な判断を行いましょう。
回答を見る