翻訳お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Reducing wait time is important for the time consuming process of staining.
  • Toners are always appreciated with solid and semi-transparent wood tones dominating decks, fences and furniture while the ability to customize is critical for siding.
  • Reducing maintenance, whether it be traffic durability, color retention or coating life, people want to appreciate wood longer between maintenance cycles.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

“Reducing wait time is important for the time consuming process of staining. On the exterior, toners are always appreciated with solid and semi-transparent wood tones dominating decks, fences and furniture while the ability to customize is critical for siding. Reducing maintenance, whether it be traffic durability, color retention or coating life, people want to appreciate wood longer between maintenance cycles.” 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

「染みを付ける時間がかかった過程に、待ち時間を減少させるのは重要です。」 外部では、味方にとって、カスタム設計する能力が重要である間、固体の、そして、半透明の木製のトーンがデッキ、フェンス、および家具を支配であっている中に、いつもトナーに感謝します。 「それが交通の耐久性、色の保留またはコーティングの寿命であることにかかわらず維持を抑えて、人々は保全周期の間で、より長い間の木に感謝したがっています。」 多分こうなると思うんですが・・・ まちがっていたらすいません><

hiroaki123
質問者

お礼

いえいえとても助かりました。 私は英語がとても苦手ですのでとても参考になります。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

These properties make it suitable for factory- and field-applied waterborne interior wood finishes on applications such as kitchen cabinets, residential and office furniture, DIY interior wood coating projects, interior joinery and general wood finishing. よろしくお願いします。 塗料、塗装関係の資料です。

• 翻訳をお願いします

大変困っています・・・・ 海外のサイトで楽天カードが使用出来なかった為、キャンセルとなり AMEXカードに変更して注文しようとしたら次のようなメールがきました。 どなたかお分かりになる方よろしくおねがいします。 The way you would be able to place an order with us is that you would provide the associate with your item number(s) and/or descriptions, also the size, color, and quantity that you would like in the item(s). You would then provide your email address. If you have a Saks.com online profile, your information would come up automatically. If not, you would provide your first and last name, along with your shipping and/or billing address and a secure phone number. Next you would give your credit card information (i.e. card number, expiration date, security code, and name on card). After that we would enter any promotional codes or gift cards that you may have. We would then go over the order details to ensure accuracy and place the order, upon your request. After the order is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation. Our Distribution Center receives the order and fills the order for you and prepares it for shipping. A tracking number is then generated for your order, and emailed to you. It is sent to our FedEx courier for processing and then shipped out to your shipping address. In the event that the item that you want is not online, we are able to check our stores for you. If the stock is high enough, we can place an order for the item(s) through our store Locator system. Once an order is placed on this system, it is sent to all stores showing stock for the desired item(s). The stores then have 7 days to pick up and fill the order. If not filled within that time, the system automatically cancels the order. If you are having trouble speaking with us over the phone, we recommend contacting us via our live chat option by clicking on the icon at the top of the screen. We have reviewed the items from your order. We do regret to inform you that the Prada Printed Logo Denim Tote Bag is no longer available. When you are ready to place the order, please contact us via live chat and one of our knowledgeable associates will gladly assist you with the order. !

• 翻訳 お願いします!

At this present time I would need a week to process and test them we have to do this for overseas orders,if another payment order comes in before you they make take another couple of days, the good news due to size and weight we would spend £40 on DHL or FEDEX delivery which is about a 3 day service the grand total is £194 please remember how much we are spending on delivery thanks. イギリス人からのメールです

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Our little baby is done with surgery. She did well and will make a full recovery - her nose is going to be a little shorter. But she will be fine. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. This is a good time for thoughts and prayers. This is an appropriate thoughts and prayers scenario. Not after a massive nation rocking multiple fatality active shooter event. That’s the appropriate time for outrage and action. Anyways Cassidy thanks you for thinking of her. She’s a good girl.

• 翻訳希望します

翻訳をお願いします 長文ですので、途中まででもいいです よろしくお願いします If you were to marry or live with this man, the aspect Show you would live in a traditional house, that is old, and has a lot of dark wood work, and lamps. It will have a light outside the door. It may be an apartment or all on one level, but in the other half of the building, or in a building not far away there would be close relative of his. This would be due to financial arrangements, but the relative would not always be there would come back and forth between this house and a place of study in another town or city. The house would be close to new houses that will have been built in the same style as to look like the old or original one that you and he will occupy. It will be a nice house but cold, needs a lot of heating. Yet this house for both of you would not be a first choice or ideal choice, you would both have some misgivings and doubts about it, but your happiness there would improve with time. This is a slow aspect so I rather think that things will remain as they are between you for a long time, the relationship will seem to get colder, and warmer, but it will continue Times when he is hardly there, times when he is always there, these things will fluctuate, so will your emotions and feelings about the future, and the things you really want from this relationship.

• 翻訳をたすけてください

The CD offers information on single ply systems, maintenance and repair situations, and steep slope roofs. It is also a way for the contractor to differentiate his/her company by educating customers on why it is so important to choose a quality roof system and professional installer. この文章なんですが2文目のIt is~installer.までの部分がどれがどこにかかっているのかさっぱりわかりません。Itはひょっとして前の分のThe CDのことなんだろうか?と迷っています。ぜひ2文目の翻訳を助けてください。

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• 翻訳お願いします

So unless I have already given you prices (and I don't remember) this is what I have come up with now. L2 host and copper heat sink is $55.00 and the Hydra focus adapter is $25.00, the E2 host is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00, the V5 driver with silicone wire leads is $28.00 I'll throw in the L2 battery contact for free and shipping to you is $24.00 and paypal fees are $10.00 for a grand total of $253.00 minus the $50.00 you already sent leaves a balance of $203.00. If that sounds correct to you please PP funds to: ****@gmail.com and I'll get this all packed up and on the way to you I hope this works for you if I have given you any other price please let me know

• 翻訳おねがいします

困ってます 以下翻訳できるかた おねがいできますでしょうか? HERE, AT WILLOW CREEK, WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOU AS OUR RESIDENT. YOUR OPINION COUNTS. RECENTLY,SOME MAINTENANCE WAS DONE IN YOUR APRTMENT. WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF: YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS THE MAINTENANCE TECH WAS RESPECTFUL OF YOUR BELONGINGS THER ARE ANY COMMENTS YOU MAY HAVE CONCERNING THE JOB/S PERFOMED KNOWING AND UNDERSTANDING THE NEED OF OUR RESIDENTS IS VERY INPORTANT TO US . PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO FILL THIS FORM OUT AND RETURN IT TO US OR CALL ASHLEIGH OR PHYLLIS AT 736-0173 AND LET US KNOW!

• 翻訳できるかたお願いします。

この文章翻訳できるかたお願いします。 If a diachronic approach is the study of relationships across time, then a synchronic one is the study of relationships at one particular moment in time. To pick up the analogy mentioned above, a synchronic analysis would be the freezing of the football game at one particular moment and we would look to see the relationship of the players at that moment. In a way the slow-motion replay is a synchronic derived deconstruction within the diachronics of the overall game. Within that moment time is frozen (even in a live telecast there is a sense that nothing, of signfiicance anyway, is taking place within the game it self), slowed and replayed.