• ベストアンサー

翻訳をたすけてください

The CD offers information on single ply systems, maintenance and repair situations, and steep slope roofs. It is also a way for the contractor to differentiate his/her company by educating customers on why it is so important to choose a quality roof system and professional installer. この文章なんですが2文目のIt is~installer.までの部分がどれがどこにかかっているのかさっぱりわかりません。Itはひょっとして前の分のThe CDのことなんだろうか?と迷っています。ぜひ2文目の翻訳を助けてください。

• sompu
  • お礼率35% (65/183)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mkoed
  • ベストアンサー率37% (32/86)
回答No.1

sompuさんこんにちは。 顧客にクォリティールーフシステムとプロフェッショナルインストーラを選択することがとても重要である事を学ばせる事もまた契約者が自社の差別化を図るためにあたっての一つの手段です。 It は「the contractor to differentiate~by educating~」の節にかかるんだと思います。 重要性を学ばせる事(It)も手段です(way)てな感じで。

sompu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。大変参考になりました。この訳なら意味が理解できました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

直接の回答じゃないのですが。。。アメリカで建築設計をしています。 これは、アメリカで、いわゆる、Built-up roofと一般的に言われている、屋根の仕上げ材(ルーフィング)についてのことです。このBuilt-up roofは、いろいろな種類がありますが、この英文はそのなかでも、single ply(仕上げの層が一回のアプリケーションのシステム)についての説明です。Built-up roofは通常、勾配がほとんどない屋根に使われることが多く、勾配が急な屋根に取り入れる場合は、特別な考慮が必要です。 最近、建築材料などの資料を請求すると、たいていCD-ROMが送られてきて、それに製品についての資料や、CADのディテール、その他のプロモーションの情報が入っているようなことがおおいのです。 訳は、No.2さんが訳しているとおりです。 ちょっと建築関係の人以外には、わかりにくいと思ったので。。。

sompu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。なるほどそういう専門的な背景があるのですね。cooneycoonのご回答でより理解を深めることができました。

noname#27172
noname#27172
回答No.2

それは請け負い業者にとっては なぜ 高規格の屋根の組立材料とプロの取り付け師を選ぶことが それほど重要なのかについて 依頼主に教え込むことで 自分の請け負っている業社を見分けさせる方法でもある。

sompu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。本当に助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。

翻訳をお願いしたいです。 It is more efficient to electronically mail this digital version to you than to print the file on paper, truck it to a warehouse, store it on a bookshelf, and wait for you to go to a bookstore and buy the book.

• 契約書の英文を翻訳お願いいたします。

契約書(タレントと雇用人で契約された)の英文を翻訳お願いいたします。 契約書の中で、分からなかった文をピックアップしました。 一つでも分かるからいましたら、よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)Time spent on change of dancing programs and rehearsals is not paid (2)At exit concert the Costomer takes all charges on. (3)The actor undertakes to leave on show of program in make-up or to do respective make-up for certain number. (4)The actor cant be on the set forth above actions, it is obliged to warn the Customer Beforehand. 以上4つの文です。 単語はそれほど難しくないのに、私の英語の力がなくどうも訳せません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。

翻訳をお願いしたいです。 It is interesting to contrast the styles of the styles of the Internet and the telephone network. The Internet philosophy is to put intelligence at the endpoints, and to assume that the network may drop, mangle, and reorder data. It is up to the endpoints to maintain communication despite these impairments. Moreover, the network is not expected to maintain any information(or state) about the performance requirements of an endpoint.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

The attempt to advance deeply on the right and pivot on the left failed but the British gained about 2,500 yards (2,300 m) in general and captured High Wood, moving forward about 3,500 yd (3,200 m) in the centre, beyond Flers and Courcelette. The Fourth Army crossed Bazentin Ridge, which exposed the German rear-slope defences beyond to ground observation and on 18 September, the Quadrilateral, where the British advance had been frustrated on the right flank, was captured.

• 翻訳 について

自動翻訳というのが、グーグル ヤフーでありますが、とても読みづらくてしかたがないです。 以下の文章なのですが・・・? もっと適切かつ解りやすく翻訳をして頂けるようなものはないでしょうか? 「PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION THOROUGHLY! RARE ESTATE FIND SINAR 8X10 GROUND GLASS BACK W/BELLOWS BAG AND ACCORDION STYLE BELLOWS! IS THIS IS A METERING BACK OR SOMETHING ELSE? I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW. IF SOMEONE HAS DEFINITIVE AND VERIFIABLE INFO ON THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW... I'M NOT AN EXPERT ON THIS SO IT IS SOLD AS IS AND I WILL DESCRIBE WHAT I'VE OBSERVED. FRAME, GLASS AND BELLOWS BAG ALL SAY MADE IN SWITZERLAND. ACCORDION BELLOWS HAS NO LABEL OR ANYTHING ELSE ON IT. THE GLASS HAS PERIMETER LINES PRINTED 18X24 AND 8X10". 8X10" BEING THE OUTERMOST PERIMETER LINE. THIS IS A VINTAGE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT THAT APPEARS TO BE IN GOOD SHAPE. AGAIN I'M NO EXPERT. I SEE NO DAMAGE TO THE GLASS. THE FRAME APPEARS TO BE IN GOOD SOLID SHAPE TOO. NO DENTS OR OBVIOUS STRUCTURAL DEFECTS OR DAMAGE. THE BELLOWS BAG (THE ONE THAT IS ATTACHED) APPEARS TO BE IN SOLID SHAPE TOO. I DON'T SEE ANY TEARS OR RIPS. I HAVE NOT TESTED IT FOR LIGHT LEAKS. THERE IS A HEAVY DUTY MOUNT ATTACHED. IT APPEARS TO BE IN GOOD SHAPE TOO. THIS MAY HAVE BEEN AN OPTIONAL MODULAR ACCESSORY AT THE TIME. IF SO I'M SURE IT WASN'T CHEAP! THE ACCORDION BELLOWS HAS SOME GUNK ON ITS FRAME. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS. THESE ACCORDION BELLOWS ARE A BIT MORE ROUGH THAN THE OTHER ITEMS. IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS SOME TAPE ON SOME OF THE CORNERS OF THE INDIVIDUAL BELLOWS. THEY LOOK FAIRLY SOLID AND MAY BE FUNCTIONAL. BUT I DON'T KNOW. THEY ARE NOT TESTED AND THEY ARE VINTAGE. THERE ARE TWO LEVELS ON THE FRAME. ONE WORKS THE OTHER APPEARS TO BE DRIED UP. THERE ARE TWO ADDITIONAL SPOTS WHERE LEVELS COULD BE OR ONCE WERE ATTACHED. THEY AREN'T THERE. JUST THE MOUNTING BRACKETS. NO DAMAGE I CAN SEE JUST NOT THERE. PERHAPS ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES? I DON'T KNOW!!! THE MOVING PARTS (ADJUSTMENTS, CLAMPS ETC) ON THE FRAME MOVE. SOME EASIER THAN OTHERS. I'M NOT GOING TO FORCE

• 翻訳をお願いします><

THIS ITEM IS BEING SOLD AS IN, GUARANTEE NOT TO BE DOA, THE LAPTOP HAS BEEN POWERED ON AND IMMEDIATELY SHUT OFF THAT'S IT, SO WHEN YOU POWER IT YOU WILL SEE THAT SCREEN LIKE IT WAS IN PROPERLY SHUTDOWN , THE LAPTOP COMES WITH A CHARGER, THAT'S IT, NO BATTERY. こちらの翻訳をお願いしたいのですが、どなたかよろしくお願いできませんでしょうかTωT

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外に送った荷物が届かないようなのですが、翻訳が上手く出来ないため、解る方お願い致します。 Hello, I just want to let you know that I don't have the item up to now. You may wish to contact your local courier to find out what's going on and the whereabouts of this item. The last time it was scanned was on 28th of February and that's it, its not progressing anymore. The estimated date of delivery is fast approaching. I hope to get it on or before the estimated date of delivery. Thank you よろしくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです。翻訳サイトのコピペはご遠慮ください。

Consider an example closer to hand. You are reading a book printed on paper, though the same book also exists as a file on the computer I used to write it. It is more efficient to electronically mail this digital version to you than to print the file on paper, truck it to a warehouse, store it on a bookshelf, and wait for you to go to a bookstore and buy the book. If you could access the information content of a book as bits over a computer network, not only would it be far cheaper: books printed on paper might even become obsolete. The same holds true for music information sold as cassettes or CDs, for scholarly information published journals, and so on. お願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳

自分で調べてみたのですがわかりません The Tokaido Shinkansen carries 150 million people a year, making it the busiest high-speed train line in the world. The nearly seven-hour train trip between Tokyo and Osaka became just four hours after the line opened in 1964. Today, the travel time is even shorter. It takes only two and a half hours on the Nozomi, the fastest train service on the Tokaido shinkansen. Traveling between Tokyo and Osaka takes longer by Shinkansen than it does by air. However, the Tokaido line is more convenient because of the stations' excellent downtown locations. The Shinkansen is also one of the safest ways to travel. 翻訳おねがいできませんか?

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の文章を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? ここは定型文ではないと思いますが、 抽象的な章かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The Dragon in your chart shows a permanent union. But the crisis when it comes will be dire and connected with money. If you have spent the past in poverty the future will be in comparative wealth, and visa versa. This area of your life will undergo a severe reversal in the years of marriage or living together. If in the past you have been financially inadequate and dependant on others, the role will gradually but harshly be reversed, There is a decline and you will end up the provider, with heavy responsibilities and others not pulling their weight It will in the end or later years seem to be you who is the breadwinner, or who is learning to be self sufficient. The karma of the relationship will gradually force you to be the one who has either to work, or who has to find strength to manage the money and make the husband work harder. It is a relationship for life maybe, but not an income for life.