• ベストアンサー

わけの分からない請求書がきました

ykazuoの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • ykazuo
  • ベストアンサー率51% (131/253)
回答No.2

僕も放っておいたらいいと思います。以下、訳してみました。 The order detailed below shipped on 05/01/2001 via International Carrier. 以下で詳述されている注文は、国際輸送業者経由で2001年1月5日に発送されました。 Client number 数字 顧客番号 数字 Order number 数字 注文番号 Ctlg Item Des カタログ商品 12月

関連するQ&A

• ビクトリアシークレット 商品の配送について

ビクトリアシークレットでブーツを購入して、商品が発送されたようで、 The item(s) below have been shipped via International Carrier and are expected to arrive by 12/13/2011. Unfortunately, tracking information is not available. というメールがきました。 国際キャリア経由とはなんでしょう? なぜ荷物の追跡番号が付いていたのでしょうか? 教えていただけると助かります。よろしくお願い致します。

• 至急! 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい

翻訳してください。 I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear. Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Im not sure, it depends on how many they have awaiting pickup I just placed the order. I will try to get the order out asap. The below items from order no. 1600 have been shipped to you. If your order included additional items not listed below, you will receive a separate email notification once those items are shipped. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for the below tracking to register with the shipping carrier.

• 個人輸入で相手からの確認メールで

If you have selected any shipping method other than First Class Mail, you will receive a tracking number via email the day your order is shipped. 冒頭の文なのですが。。 もしあなたがUSPSのファーストクラスメール以外の方法での 送付を選択していたら、、、、の後半部分はどういう内容なので しょうか。ご教授ください

• 翻訳お願いします。

Good day, We will use curbside, or dock to dock service, as I am sure they freight forwarder will have a freight dock. Please feel free to contact me at the number below, or via email, when you are ready to order. Best,

• どなたか訳してください

先日アメリカの通販で購入後に届いたメールです。 どなたか訳してください。よろしくお願いします Dear XXXX: Thank you for your recent order. You will be happy to hear that your DrJays.com order XXXXXXX has been packaged and prepared for shipment. If you received this email at night or over the weekend, please be assured your package will leave our warehouse the following business day. For orders shipped to a standard street address via FedEx overnight, 2-day, 3-day, or ground delivery service, you will be able to monitor the daily progress of your package. Please allow 48 hours for your tracking number to become active. For orders shipped to a P.O. Box, US territory, or APO/FPO address via USPS Priority Mail, we only provide a delivery confirmation number. You will be able to see when your package ships out and when it gets delivered, but there will be no scans during the time that your package is in transit. To track your shipment please click ttp://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=CJXXXXXXXUS. For more information regarding our shipping policies, please follow the link below: ttp://www.drjays.com/content/shipping.html Thank you for shopping with DrJays.com! Regards,

• 英語の変なメール

Dear ○○(アドレス) We would like to thank you for your recent order. Order Status updated on: 21/03/2016 Your Customer ID: 数字 Your Order ID: 数字 Invoice Number: 数字 Delivery Note: We received your order and payment on 17/03/2016 Your order details are attached. Best regards, Darla Joyce Managing Director - Property Advisory Industry というメールがキャリアメールに届いていました。 翻訳してみたら21日に何か注文した事に対するメールだと思うんですが注文した記憶はありません。 pdfファイルもついていたんですがこれは迷惑メールでしょうか? 2週間前までアメリカにいたのですがその時に何か買った時に登録してしまったのでしょうか? 数字とかの部分は一応消して投稿してます。 わかるかたよろしくお願い致します。

• 配送についての英訳をお願いいたします。

(1)(2)の文章がつながるように英訳してください。 EMSだと規定のサイズに収まらない場合もあるので、 海外輸送の専門業者を使って配送しようと思います。 宜しくお願いいたします。 -------------------------------------------------------------- (1) 商品の発送は大型荷物を専門にする配送業者に委託しております。 各国に定められている梱包サイズが規定の範囲内であった場合は、 EMSで配送いたします。 (2) 発送完了し次第、お客様に発送完了の通知と、配送業者の領収書番号を お知らせいたします。商品発送後の配送状況につきましては、直接、 配送業者へお問い合わせていただく形になります。 [参考] We will notify you via E-mail of sending confirmation and the receipt number of (配送業者) when your order is shipped. After your order has been shipped, sending responsibility will pass to (配送業者). Please contact with (配送業者) directly with their receipt number for any future query about delivery.

• 日本語に訳せる方お願いいたします(´;ω;`)

何度も申し訳ございません。涙 この英文を日本語に訳せる方お願いいたします(*´。・ω・。`*) Hi, Thank you for your quick response. We will ship your order today! You will get the track number by an email! Have a nice day! Best, Chicnova Dear Your order 1504110004M at chicnova.com had been shipped. Please track here:http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml. Your tracking no. is RJ373958269CN. After receipt, if you find any problem with your order or want to exchange / return, please email to emily@chicnova.com Love, The Chicnova Team

• USPSの荷物が届きません。

いつもお世話になっております。 同じような質問もあるかと思いますが、探しきれませんでした。 海外サイト(米国)で買い物をしました。 発送はUSPSです。下記のようなメールが届き、発送したとのことでした。 Shipped via USPS - USPS International (7-20 days) Tracking Number:AMZMSN3Pxxxxxxxxx (番号変えてます) 以前も何回かこの店から購入し、発送もお願いし、 大体一週間くらいで届いてますが、今回はまだ届いてません。 (thanksgivingだったからか、と思ってましたが・・・) tracking Noも教えてもらってますが、見たことない番号でした。 しかもtrackingできないので、お店に聞いて聞いてみたところ The number that was given is a reference number, in case you do not receive the package in 20 days 前回も同じ発送方法でちゃんとしたtracking番号だったのに 今回はこの番号はそうではないようです。 このような番号が存在するのも知りませんでしたが・・・・ USPSには追跡できるtracking番号は無いのでしょうか?? また届かなかった場合の補償等もないのでしょうか? 稚拙な質問で申し訳ありませんがどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 海外の通販サイトからのメール 誰か訳して・・・

海外の通販サイトから来たんですが、何が書いてあるかわからない・・・ Order Status Change Your order is now 'In Manufacture Queue' Dear ○○○ Your order status has been changed by Bad Dragon to 'In Manufacture Queue'. Your order is in the queue of orders to be manufactured. We do this every day, but sometimes we have a lot of toys to make - sit tight! Your order number is 16314. If you have any questions or comments about your order, you can drop us a note via the contact form located on our website (remember to quote your order number, so we can find your details). Thanks for ordering from us!