• ベストアンサー

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

All the Romance languages can distinguish between something that leaks into and something that leaks out of.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

すべてのロマンス系の言語では、溶け込むものと、洩れ出すものの区別が可能だ。  ロマンス系、とは、イタリア、フランソ、スペイン、ポルトガルなどの言葉です。 http://park1.aeonnet.ne.jp/~memoria/lingua/linguae_romanae.html

one1128
質問者

お礼

なるほど、資料まで提示していただきありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

特にa full infinitive from a bare one.aの意味がまったくわかりません。 Few English speaking natives , however well educated , can confidently elucidate the difference between , say , acomplement and predicate or distinguish a full infinitive from a bare one.

• 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

For all its idiosycrasies , English is said to have fewer of the awkward constant clusters and singsong tonal variations that make other languages so difficult to master. その特異性にも関わらず、 までしか訳せません。

• 英文和訳なるべく早くお願いします!

Something must have caused languages, even in the past and under traditional conditions, to diverge and to remain separate, in the face of all that contact. Here's how it happens. Any of us over the age of 40 has observed that languages change even over the course of just a few decades, with some words dropping out of use, new words being coined, and pronunciation shifting. For instance, whenever I revisit Germany , where I lived in 1961, young Germans notice that they have to explain to me some new German words (e.g, the new word Handi for cell phones, which didn't exist in 1961), and that I still use some old-fashioned German words that have been going out of use since 1961(e.g, jener/jene for "that/those"). But young Germans and I can still mostly understand each other well. Similarly, you American readers under the age of 40may not recognize some formerly popular English words like "ballyhoo," but incompensation you daily use the verb "to Google" and the participle "Googling" which didn't exist in my childhood.

• 英文和訳

so intimate is the relation between a language and the people who speak it that the two can scarcely be thought of apart. A language lives only so long as there are people who speak it and use it as native tongue, and its greatness is only that given to it by these people. 質問部分 最後の部分greatness is only that given to it by these people.のitがなにを示しているのかがわかりません。 ちなみに参考書の和訳にはこういった人々によって与えられる偉大さにほかならない。と書かれています。 よろしくお願いします

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m

It is easy to say that English will be the dominant language of the 21st century. After all, it is the main language of the world's biggest economy, the United States, and the common language of business. A large percent of the information on the Internet is in English, and worldwide, many countries are rushing to learn English, since they regard it as vital for economic success.For example, English is the working language of the Asian trade group ASEAN. ln addition, in Malaysia English recently replaced Malay as the language used to teach mathematics and science in schools. The dream of many is that English will develop into a truly global language so that wherever we go, we can understand and be understood. This would ease cultural misunderstandings, encourage tourism, enable trade to work smoothly,reduce the conflict between nations, and lead to a more peaceful world. たくさん投稿しますが、よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文和訳お願いします。

A science that is to be social must engage in a kind of balancing act between the scientific principle that statements must be verified and, on the other hand, the social necessity for doing something about the crises of civilization. この一文が綺麗に訳できません。engage の意味も調べたのですが、はまるものがあまりなく、困っています。

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

On the basic of Dalton's atomic theory, we can define an atom as the basic unit of an element that can enter into chemical combination. Dalton imagined an atom that was both extremely small and indivisible. を和訳してほしいです。お願いします!

•  和訳教えてください(遊戯療法の英文)

和訳を教えていただきく質問します。心理療法の一種である遊戯療法に関する英文です。  It is very important that the therapist constantly plays to maintain their own lvels of creativity and skill and is comfortable with play as an activity for all, rather than something that only children do which they grouw out of with age. 自分なりに訳してみると「セラピストは一貫して自身の創造性や技術の水準を維持することが大切であり、子どもとたちが年齢とともに成長するのみだけでなく、遊びの活動によって心地よさを与えられることが重要である。」  変な日本語になってしまいました。「is comfortable with play as an activity for all, rather than something that only children do which they grouw out of with age.」の部分が怪しく、  「activity for all」や「something that only」をどう処理すべきか悩んでいます。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! Francis had to endure not only forms of poverty that he chose deliberately but also physical suffering that he never sought: problems with digestion and vision and even his stigmata (for we are entitled to believe that these were symptoms of some sort and not merely emblems of Christ’s Passion). Thus Francis, perhaps even more than Dominic, was apt to include all the afflicted in his sweeping view of mankind, as the final words of the rule of 1221 suggest: “All babies and small children, poor and rich, kings and princes, artisans, farmers, serfs and masters, all virgins, windows, and married women, all children and adolescents, the young and the old, the healthy and the sick, all peoples, races, tribes of all tongues, all nations, and all men of every region of the earth.”

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Astrologer of the Soul. More Soul Mate Readings Dear Tomoko, now you have read soul mate one, and been inspired by this very personal glimpse through the curtain of the present time into your future and what life and love holds for you. How can I help you further? I used to tell clients this is all there is, and they used to say No you can tell me more I know you can, your powers are deep, your astrological skill is matched by no other. You can tell me more! So out of these gentle but insistent demands grew soul mate the second. Volume two in the book of your life.