• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いいたしますm(__)m

こんばんわ。 掲示板に、 I feel bad for japan cuz of the earthquake did u felt it と、書き込みがあったのですが、恥ずかしながら英語が解りません(>_<) 解る方、意味をおしえていただけませんか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hit_chan
  • ベストアンサー率39% (26/66)
回答No.2

「あなたがたが体験した地震により、日本のことをとても心配しています」と言いたいんでしょうか、 英語原文が、ちょっと、崩れすぎ。。。 略字は、 cuz=because u=you

kaju98
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございましたm(__)m たいへん良く解りました(⌒‐⌒) 注釈までつけていただいて、感謝いたしております(T-T) さっそく、自分なりに返信してみます(*^^*) 本当にありがとうございましたo(^o^)o

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

地震にあった日本たいへんとおもうよあなたもゆれたのかい

kaju98
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございましたm(__)m なるほど、心配してくれてるわけですか(*^^*) 頑張って返信してみます(^3^) お早い回答、本当にありがとうございましたm(__)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 困ってます。和訳お願いします。

hi im sylvester girl dont mail him enymore i feel so bad n he want to just sex with u n i want to leve him but i kill him baby so im so sad n i want to someting for him if u can help me can u make him bad メールをもらったのですが、私は英語が出来ません。 なんて書いてあるんでしょうか? すみませんができる方お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

I’ve read your blog ever since it was on diaryland, and I did thrill the world for the first time this year, too. I feel that this is pretty precious.

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします!

youtubeに3つほど動画を投稿している者です。 http://www.youtube.com/user/hamakouH#p/u/1/9p9x1tIJ1JA 英語でコメントやメッセージを頂いたのですがよく意味がわからなくて困っています・・・ まずコメントを頂いて、それには返すことができました。 そうするとメッセージが届いたのですが、それが全くわかりません・・・ I commented on your video asking about the program. I am from Croatia, studied mechanical engineering for a while but am now in a philosophy college. I just wanted about your designs, why did you create them and put them up here. I think they are phenomenal =) I've been trying to reverse the ellipse the way you did for a while with success of course, but not in the way you did it so thank you. =) Being 19 you must be in college now, I am 25. Which part of Japan are you from? 和訳お願いします! 「 =) 」という物も初めて見たのですが、これはどういう意味があるんでしょうか?

• 和訳してください

I think so, I've already gone to USA and I did it well, and in july i went to Japan and I know absolutly nothing of Japanese, only English.

• 和訳お願いします

【至急】英語解読得意な方、和訳お願いします…!! I didn't intend to do that stupid things yesterday, but it forces me because every time we had some misunderstanding you always scared me to death...this not the matter of win or loss we just destructing each other., I think it's time to us to be separated, move on without any hatred forgive us each other for what we had done wrong ...since yesterday ,it relief the pain I felt and it's over. I did love you for the best I know , I dedicated most of my time waiting to see you for your free time, . But it still worthless .... Sometimes I kept asking my self why we still fighting., since we love each other.. Did you ever trust me?, or Did I ever trust you?, it's vice versa..we don't know, isn't it ?, because, it can't be us. Thank you for all the love and sacrifices you given me. And when the times come that we're free us together , I will grab that opportunity. Still wishing you the best, good luck!

• 和訳宜しくお願いいたします

The best memory I have had so far of Junior High School was its Field Day. This was the best because my friends and I joined the cheering competition. We danced and sang our school song. I still remember song's title " PUT THE TITLE here" My heart was filled with joy on this day. Unfortunately, we did not win and I honestly felt bad about it because we only got the 2nd prize. Nevertheless, I have learned from this experience; it is the importance of friendship, cooperation and sportsmanship. I am thankful and I will forever treasure this memory.

• 和訳お願いします!!m(._.)m

英語が得意な方和訳お願い致します! i feel the same way. But even when your in japan. i still feel your presense around.

• 和訳お願いします

i felt betrayde wheen u did so time to say to me saygoodbye. its too long story at last... i lost my luv. god blessu.

• 和訳と英訳してください

They are very bad. I'm really sad with the terrible earthquake that happened in Japan. I believe the planet is taking revenge(前回のセレブの続きです) 君にとても心配かけたみたいだね…ごめん。(前回の和訳の続きです)