• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします!!m(._.)m

英語が得意な方和訳お願い致します! i feel the same way. But even when your in japan. i still feel your presense around.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私も同じ思いだ     しかしあなたが日本に居る時でも     私はあなたが身近にいるような気がする

momo-vvv
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました☆

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 3段落に分けた後半部分となります。 難解な部分も含め、意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Feeling the mans presence around you when he is not there, or sensing his thoughts on you even if you don’t know what those thoughts are, you may feel that he is thinking of you. You may feel just something that your mind cannot quite define or interpret but your own thoughts are frequently drawn towards him in his absence in a strange warm way, as if he too is thinking of you and there as of there is some connection there. Your mind cannot let go of the dream, the feelings the thought, the love that permeates your life at times.

• 和訳をお願いします。

i am sorry if i make you think that way . but i will still get my japanese better .remember i am still new on and i want to know no mather what but is ok ,if you feel that way about me well i let you go .. is late for me and i dont want to make you Mad ... but sorry if i make you mad ..bye チャットで知人から送られてきたのですが、いまいち意味が分かりません。。。 どなたか和訳をお願いできませんか?

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 Please disable pop-up blockers for best experience when viewing this site. Welcome! We've updated your dashboard with a new look, but it still includes all the same important information as before. We hope you enjoy the simplified experience. どなたか、宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳おねがいします

but still drew attention to the issue in a way that`s meaningful in japan. 長文の途中の文なんですが、drew attentionって熟語ですか?

• 急ぎの和訳をお願いします。

すみません。急ぎの和訳をお願いします。 don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you

• OWLCITY 和訳を知りたいです。

どなたかcaptains and cruise ships の和訳がわかる方はいらっしゃいませんでしょうか。 英語辞典では心もとないのでお願いいたします。 I am stuck in L.A through the week, and can’t get away And you’re alone on the pier in West Palm Beach on your holiday Stormy nights re-awake the stomachache that I’ve acquired From feeling down, things look grim and I’m so sick, of being tired Apartment lights go dark, and it’s depressing but what can I do? Midnight streets feel dead, when I am so used to driving with you Brighter lights fill the nights and bluer skies reflect in your eyes As I inspect and analyze all these dreams I don’t recognize If you’re still up when the ships in the port, prepare to set sail Comb the beach and put those blue flowers up in your ponytail Inside my head your voice is still resounding but what can I do? The empty rooms feel cold when I am so used to being with you Count the stars, watch the waves, absorb the summer sun and think of me When you explore hidden coves and tiny island chains throughout the sea Can you still hear my voice when I’m outside from over the phone? For what its worth darling dear, I wish you were here ‘cause I feel alone When you were home, wed sing but since you’ve left I don’t hear anything And though I feel so sad I can’t believe things are really that bad Old captains and brand new cruise ships Sailing over the briny sea When I crash my beloved desk job And swim through the debris I’ll cut loose and leave this madhouse Bound for the Atlantic blue I’ll stroll down your tree-lined driveway And sail the ocean with you

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします アメリカの学生から送られてきた質問なのですが、後半がよくわかりません… I have another question when it is summer in America, in a month like August. and its winter in Japan, in Japan is it still referred to as august or is it referred to as a winter month like January or December?

• 和訳してください

和訳してもらいたいです。 きれいに和訳できなくて お返事ができていません(>_<) よろしくお願いします Human relations are sucks! I think is too difficult thing! I understand your worry... The time pass by ours eyes, but the basic worries are the same! Always the same! our heart have a lot of worries about love, emotions... I still suffer, I still need hope, I still need run after my dreams!... Sometimes we need be calm and remember who we are! If we don't know, sourch it, is an good idea! I still sourch my self, cause time after time, I forget... I forget cause the problems, worries and sufferings can make me blind a little bit... And I start again! If you need tell me your problems, I can be your friend to talk about! Be fine, friend!

• 和訳お願いします。

曲が良いのですが 英語ができないので和訳をお願い致します。 【Brand New】 You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out, it gets me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feelin' low down You show me I know how to make it through So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I undeerstood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, livin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed I stay up ponderin'... The choices I've made... Such a selfish life... That I had made... You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through You make me feel brand new When I'm feeling low down You show me I know how to make it through Though I know you're lovin' me so well I can feel it in my heart, I can feel it in my soul, what you don't want to tell Sometimes you leave it in your head I can hear it in your voice, see it in your eyes, when you lay down in bed So you say, here we go again Walking the thin line, living the hard times, seems like the old times will never end You really wish that I understood But you say I never will, & i'm loosin what's real, leavin proof of the mis-understood You stay up wonderin' In hopes that I'm okay See I'm headed home now Won't loose my way oh lady believe that With my baby on the way I can be a better man So please just stay You make me feel brand new You're building me up now Always willing to help out to get me through