• 締切済み

和訳おねがいします

but still drew attention to the issue in a way that`s meaningful in japan. 長文の途中の文なんですが、drew attentionって熟語ですか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#231624
noname#231624
回答No.1

> drew attentionって熟語ですか? そうですね。。。 http://dic.yahoo.co.jp/dsearch?p=attention&enc=UTF-8&stype=1&dtype=1 名詞 : 1 つ目の訳の 5 つ目の例文に > call [draw] a person's attention to ... > 人の注意を…に向ける とあります。 "人" が抜けてますけど、同じと考えていいと思いますよ。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!!m(._.)m

英語が得意な方和訳お願い致します! i feel the same way. But even when your in japan. i still feel your presense around.

• 和訳

With language so close to the core of what it means to be human, it is not surprising that children's acquisition of language has received so much attention. という文なんですが、with~humanまでの文章がどう訳してよいか分かりません・・・前から訳していこうとすると、どこで切って読めばよいか分かりません。to the coreという熟語がありますが、この文で適応されるのか、この文の中のcoreとはどういうことなのか分かりません・・・

• 和訳してください

correct! Anyway… I'm dying to know Japan! I think a beautiful land! But what I like best is the way you dress! it's so different, but the bad thing is that I have no profile to use

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします

Can you track the package and see where it is located. I think it is still in transit from Japan but I dont know who you used to track the package.

• in the same way that human being areの構造

But is this computer really intelligent in the same way that human beings are? という文の関係代名詞thatの中はhuman beings are inとならなければ、human beings are the same wayという意味が分からない文になって、おかしくないですか? wayは先行詞howを取らないので、関係副詞のthatではないですよね? それともin whichなどは取り得るので、thatもあり得ますか? それとも、wayは副詞的目的格でinは省略できるのでthat以下の2回目のinは省略されたと考えられますか? ここで副詞的目的格について質問なんですが、 in the same wayという熟語のwayは副詞的目的格なのに何故inが付いてるんですか? 副詞的目的格というのは、前置詞はつけてもつけなくても どちらでもいいんですか?

• 和訳 前文との接続

Galileo also helped to remove one of the obstructions to the idea of the rotation of the earth by the brilliant way in which he expounded the argument that if the earth rotated everything on the surface,including the air,would rotate with it,which would leave one with the impression of being at rest;just as everything moves together in the cabin of a moving ship,in such a way that you imagine it to be still. 上の文を和訳するとき、 in such a way 以下がどうしても日本語で上手く前文に接続できません。皆様ならどのように接続しますか。ご回答宜しくお願いします。

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長文和訳お願いします! 読みにくかったらすみません My dear 〇〇 I'm slowly getting over my jet lag and getting used to my normal life again. Life in Japan was so easy for my ... everyday eating out in a restaurant, hotel room got cleaned every day ... In Belgium I need to do all that myself ... it is a bit of work ... but part of me is happy to be back in my own house ... and not havening to live out of my suitcase. But at the same time I'm very sad that I have left Japan and that I'm now so far away from you.

• ざっくり和訳していただけると助かります

I love tracking and delivery confirmation, but signing in Chicago is problematic (work) and the post here is terrible to deal with...if a signature could be avoided but still have tracking and delivery confirmation I would really appreciate that. No problem if that isn't possible, but I figure it couldn't hurt to ask.

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A

• 和訳です。

こんばんは。 添削お願いします。。訳せてないところもあるので。。 In America, much greater attention is given to the welfare of the players. ・アメリカでは、もっと多くの注意が選手の福祉制度に与えられている。 Some observers say that in the future, Korea, Taiwan and Japan will create an Asian league that will become a kind of minor league to provide talent to the Major Leagues. ・ある評論家は、将来、韓国・台湾・日本はアメリカのメジャーに才能あるものを提供する、ある種のマイナーリーグになるだろうと言う。