小さな男の子と犬の物語が日本で有名な理由とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ネロとパトリシェという物語が、日本で非常に有名です。
  • この物語は、ベルギー(アントワープ)にあるのに、実は私は知りませんでした。
  • しかし、漫画のイメージを見ると、もしかしたら私も見たことがあるかもしれません。この物語を知っていますか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 長文の一部を抜粋しているので、意味がちぐはぐしているかもしれないのですが、和訳をお願いいたします。 Oh I heard from my colleagues that there is a story about a small boy and dog (そうだ、同僚から小さな男の子と犬についてのお話があるって聞いた)... I think Nello and Patrasche ... (ネロとパトリシェだと思う)that this is very famous in Japan.(この物語は日本で凄い有名) Actually I didn't know this story even when it's located in Belgium (Antwerp). But now that I see the images of the cartoon maybe I have seen it. Do you know this story?(あなたはこの物語知ってる?) Hope you enjoy the rest of your free day,

• puumii
  • お礼率62% (154/245)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

実のところ(話の)場所がベルギー(アントワープ)の時も知らなかった。でも今このマンガの画像を見ると見たような気がする。この話知ってる?  今日の残暇を楽しんでください。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

Yes very much, people of japan are hard working, they have their own and beautiful culture and traditions:) also as much i know, they are of helping nature too and i don't think there is any reason that one shouldn't like japan. Although good and bad people are everywhere but in fact after my country i like japan most in this world. What do you think about India? 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

• 和訳してくださいませんか

知り合いと震災の意見を交換し合っています。 回答が来たのですがよく理解出来ません。 どうか和訳にしていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。 you know something very good can come out of this disaster. it is to realize that big business and big government are not there to take care of us, they are there to take care of themselves. so please consider, to talk about how to remove big companies or big government in our lives. small farms, small shops, small governments..... sure we need some big companies for cars, and things like that. but for most things no. you know i am for this, people and freedom. being really free, you don't feel you are working, you feel like you are living.

• 和訳をお願いしたいのですが…

英語はからっきしダメなので、どなたか英語が得意な方、下の英文を和訳していただけませんか? 自分の低脳さ故だという事は重々承知ですが、本当に困っているので、よろしくお願いします。 This example illustrates how important it is for you to know something about the social conventions and structures of the country whose language you are studying. In this connection I've mentioned address terms. There is also the question of how people greet each other: what is the appropriate way to use the various greeting expression, with different categories of people? My dictionary says that “Good morning” in English is “Ohayo gozaimasu” in Japanese. But the dictionary may not explain that, whereas “Good morning” is used right up until midday, “Ohayo gozaimasu” is used only in the early part of the day. It may not explain either that “Good morning” is used by some English speakers in the sense of “Goodbye”. This information is part of the “meaning” of the words. よろしくお願いします。 エキサイト翻訳やその他翻訳サイトを利用して和訳したものは、日本語がめちゃくちゃで理解不能になってしまうので、控えて頂けるとありがたいです。

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 アメリカで二番目の富豪であるウォーレン・バフェットとビルゲイツの対談イベントの場面です。 Buffett: Bill can change clothes in the car. That's why we don't insure him at Geico incidentally. But he has a little of that habit left. So, but the habits you developーand then I go back to the other thing is have the right heroes. I mean I've always been lucky in that respect. And if, you know,if youーthe people you look up to are going to form your vision of what the world ー you know, how you want to be in later life.

• 和訳お願い致します!

英語が得意な方、どなたか和訳お願いします。 I am Sadden to hear this. I am also Sorry for  Jr.'s behaviour and Hope he has a change of Heart. I know he does have feelings for you. He told me so.  Jr. does not have a fiancee that I know of. You are Welcome and your kindness is also accepted graciously.  お手数おかけしますが宜しくお願い致します

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いします。 The last house of the horoscope is the final chapter in your chart. Every astrological reading I do is rare and individual, it is done in a special time honoured ancient way, and cannot be obtained from any other astrologer. I hope this reading has been interesting, and has delighted you and touched you. Deep inside your soul already knows this man, it has known him since the beginning of time. even though it may have yet to meet him in this present incarnation. You know more than I. For I only show you the fate reflected in your stars. These things that will happen in the fullness of time. I wish you the greatest of love and enduring happiness for your future.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 売り込みトークかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 SOUL MATE FOUR, the last and final brilliant ultimate new chapter, it will reveal anything that is not covered in soul mate one or two, and will complete this book of love. I cannot tell you more about this because its impossible to know before we do the reading what it will show in your particular chart, but it will show something of your life and future together. When you have had all four readings dear friend, all the things you need and want to know about your soul mate and future with him should have been answered,

• 和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In modern times the planets positions are plotted and drawn by the computer. This means a high degree of accuracy is employed in the construction of the chart, it can also be done quickly. Thus it leaves more time for the more important work of interpretation, which I still do individually, word for word, it is entirely hand crafted in the same traditional way. This is what makes your reading so special, precise, unique and accurate. I trust dear friend that my work will enchant you, astonish you, and enlighten you a little more about what the true art of astrology is capable of and that it will guide you to a love that will transform your life

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.