• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

what do you do when cherryblossom is around? ↑これはどういう意味ですか? あと、『あまり英語が分かりません。』を英語にするとどうなりますか?

noname#137293
noname#137293
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。桜が咲く時、何をしますか。 2。I don't understand English.

関連するQ&A

• この英文を和訳して頂けますか?

imagine having the confidence of everybody around you for what it is you are about to do. 「a thousand paths to confidence」という本の一節ですが、what 以下が うまく訳せません。what you are about to do.であれば「あなたがしようとしていること」になると思うのですが、 間にある「it is」が何を指すのか、どう訳したらいいのかが今ひとつ理解できないのです。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh

• 英語和訳お願いします。

Do you know what Junko is doing? Well, she was reading a book when I saw her a while ago.

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Though I face a serious problem when I tryed to hone it. The razor is not straight and can't be honed properly. What do you sudgest to do for this problem?

• 某アニメの、英文を和訳にてください。

某アニメの、英文を和訳にてください。 (1)what do you think of when you hear "summer?" google訳:あなたをすることは、あなたが「夏?」を聞くことを考えます。 自力訳:夏と聞いた時、何を創造(思う)する? (2)また、下記の様に書き直す事は、文法上ありえないのでしょうか? what do you think 「that」 when you hear "summer?" what do you think 「なし」 when you hear "summer?" この文の続きを一応 夏期講習.もちろん summer class. of course

• 英文解釈の問題です。

英文解釈の参考書に It is not a question of what you can do but of when you can do it. (君に何ができるかではなく、それができる時期が問題だ。) とありました。 私は、 It is a question of what you can do but of when you can do it. という英文を作ると、上述の和訳の意味になるような気がしてしまうのです。なぜ、最初に書いた英文が、その直後の和訳になるのでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします。

I attached a photo in case you do not know what they look like. I'm happy school is almost over with. ^^ When do you get out of school? we get out in June and have three months off. 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳してください

和訳してください 宜しくお願い致します。 This is our busy season we are at about 6 weeks for a turn around. Do you want me to ship complete or would you like us to ship a partial when we get when we are over 50% or 75%.

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします!! 1 I don't know which way to go, or what to do when I get there , or what to belive or anything. 2 Do you know how to find out which way is north? 3 He had no one with whom to talk about the matter

• 和訳を...

5. What foods do you like to eat :D ? 6. Which foods do you not like D:< ? 7. What do people in the US eat that you think is gross? 8. Explain how you perceive your own culture in Japan: 9. What are some of the things you love about your culture in Japan? (traditions, values, practices etc.) 10. What do you think the US and Japan have in common?