• ベストアンサー

和訳してください

yes. I want to know what It's going on around.(地震が無い国で良かったね、君はnews見るとmessage送ったらこちらのメッセージ届きました)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<訳例> そうだね。いったい何が起きているのか僕は知りたいと思うんだ。 *** rafhaf さん、こんばんは。もう一つ前の英訳をこれからやろうと思います。では。

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

和訳ありがとうございます!! はい、よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳おねがいします

It's fine, I just need to know what it said and you helped by doing just that and I thank you for doing exactly that. I know a way around it now.

• 和訳をお願いします

How are we going to take care of the shipping. It's more exspensive now then it was when I purchased the item. I don't know why I should be responsible for all the shopping cost. The first time it was around 14.00 dollars now it's 25.00.

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。902

You don’t think I know what you’re going through? I didn’t grow up in the Cosby family. You think every other family I lived with was like this? No, I know what it’s like to be around someone who’s wasted out of their mind. I know what that stuff does to people. Which is why I’ll never do it myself. Silver, look, you gotta trust my dad. At least trust me. No, I know what it’s like to be around someone who’s wasted out of their mind. の部分なのですが、構文what it's like to beを意訳を入れて説明して頂ければありがたいです。アルコール中毒の母親に苦しむ娘(白人)とその彼氏(黒人)との会話です。

• 和訳お願いしますm(._.)m

英語が堪能な方、和訳お願いします。 翻訳サイト以外でお願いします!!! I really want to know what you were thinking about us. I was upfront and honest with you and I was trying to give us a shot at happiness. I put my life on hold for you. If you were playing me the whole time than whatever. I just want to know and have some closure. I think I deserve at least that.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• 和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh

• 和訳をお願いします。

Are you going to the party tonight? ★It depends. ★On what? ★On what time I can finish work. What time do you usually finish working? At six. ★印の所が訳せません。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください☆*゜

Guess what? We have exchange students in my school from Japan! I want to get to know them soon. 直接メールしようと言ったところこう言われました。 和訳お願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 【MFC-930CDWN】のクリーニングできません46のトラブルに加え、FAXの受信もできない問題が発生しています。
  • Windows10で無線LANを使用して接続している環境です。
  • ひかり回線を使用しています。
回答を見る